• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TPCi enters second Macy's float: New legendary Pokémon join Pikachu in parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was half right. Pikachu was the only pokemon to get a ballon, but the pokeball got one too. The Reshi and Zek firgues were great. Now if only they stop playing the anime's first season pokemon theme for a change. I'm getting quite tried hearing it every year.

It's a shame that Reshiram and Zekrom only got balloons instead of floats.

Don't you mean they got floats instead of balloons?

My mistake. I'm typing so fast that I don't watch what I'm typing.

I hope that they actually get animated floats next year, if they don't upgrade to balloons, if they're even in next year's parade.

Could the showing of the floats get added as a news article? It would have the approx. time they showed up, I think it was about 11:08 AM, and that it is debatable if their names were pronounced right. By "floats" I mean having what showed up.

Last edited:
I saw pikachu, but I didn't see reshiram and zekrom and they didn't say anything about them...

TPCi enters second Macy's float: New legendary Pokémon join Pikachu in parade

Update: Images and video added. Although their debut games are still months away, Reshiram and Zekrom will be on display at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this Thursday. The two legendary Pokémon will be part of a "specialty unit".

Read more on Bulbanews

I really like the design of the floats, but at the same time they got too little screentime. We could have had them for a couple of minutes, not mere seconds.

I liked them. Kinda cool, but a tad small when viewed on TV.

I am glad the Good Morning Today anchors were pronouncing it all correct.

Loved the parade (Joan Rivers as the Snow Queen, lol) & will defo be watching next year!

I haven't watched the Macy's parade in 2 years (always have to go out somewhere) so its very exciting to watch it again this year! Love the floats, I was certainly in a shock when I saw Reshiram and Zekrom in the parade. :)

THey looked cool. for some odd reason i thought they were gonna be baloons, but 14 ft sounded too small for that. They looked awesome:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom