• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TPCi enters second Macy's float: New legendary Pokémon join Pikachu in parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
TPCi enters second Macy's float: New legendary Pokémon join Pikachu in parade

Although their debut games are still months away, Reshiram and Zekrom will be on display at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this Thursday. The two legendary Pokémon will be part of a "specialty unit".

Read more on Bulbanews

It makes sense to bring in hype for the game. Also, I want to see if the commentators will try to getting the names of those two Pokemon right because I sure can't pronounce both without help.

You got to love the advertising for Black and White so early

Though I bet some people are going to be like "lol wut r tose thangs?"

Considering BW is the canon reset Hoenn was supposed to be... they need to advertise it almost as much as they did RB when they first came out.

You literally need to know zero old Pokémon to go through the dex.

And now I'm going to go to school and have closet fans telling me all about it. Ah, it can be fun not telling people about this place...

But yeah, I'm excited. It should be a great parade. Want Rick Astley back

I love this simply for the venue in which they're rolling these guys out. To me the setting couldn't be more perfect. I can't wait to see what they do with them.

Long Live the Pikachu Float!

Last edited:
If N isn't there, I'm gonna file a complaint with Macy's

I love this simply for the venue in which they're rolling these guys out. To me the setting couldn't be more perfect. I can't wait to see what they do with them.

Exactly. Reshiram and Zekrom in the real-world version of Iss... Unova. Awesome.

Didn't really strike me as surprising. This is the true Generation I reset, and they were bound to give V some of the things I had.

I love the Gen V promotion. But I'm sure a lot of people won't have a clue what they are. I wonder what the commentators will have to say about them.

I meant info for Black and White.. -_-

and this confirms my theory

BELLEVUE, WA-- Turkey, pumpkin pie and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®; Thanksgiving traditions shared by millions of Americans across the country. One Thanksgiving tradition is commemorating a milestone in 2010 -- Pikachu! The Pokémon Company International announced today that the world renowned Electric-type Pokémon™ will celebrate its 10th anniversary participating in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Accompanying Pikachu in New York City will be two brand new Legendary Pokémon, Reshiram and Zekrom, from the highly anticipated Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version video games launching worldwide spring 2011 for the Nintendo DS™ family of systems.

For their debuts, Reshiram and Zekrom will each stand an imposing 14 feet tall, a dramatic kick-off to exciting, never-before-seen Pokémon reveals, news and events all tied to the launch of Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version video games. Pikachu's balloon handlers will also celebrate the upcoming games, dressing the part in black and white uniforms.

"Pikachu's participation in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is one of our favorite events of the year and we're proud to have been involved in such an iconic event over the past decade," said J.C. Smith, director of Consumer Marketing for The Pokémon Company International. "Having Reshiram and Zekrom join the Pikachu balloon makes this year's parade extra special for us as we begin to reveal more exciting details about the Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version video games."

In the coming weeks and months, Pokémon fans can get exclusive information about the brand new titles by visiting www.PokemonBlackWhite.com, launched this week. Exclusive details will be added frequently leading up to the spring launch of Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version video games.

Pokemon reveals?

WOOOOOOOOOOOT!

I have a reason to watch again...

chances are it's gonna be the Starters for those who don't have internet....

hopefully it's something new

I hope it's not JUST the starters

hopefully the professor too... and maybe like a few more Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom