• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TPCi enters second Macy's float: New legendary Pokémon join Pikachu in parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giant Inflatable Reshiram Wang. :0

Anyway, this is a pretty cool achievement...although, honestly, I think the Starters have a cuter style that would fit the parade as opposed to the giant dragons.

Giant Inflatable Reshiram Wang. :0

Anyway, this is a pretty cool achievement...although, honestly, I think the Starters have a cuter style that would fit the parade as opposed to the giant dragons.

But Snivy would steal the show D8

Well the Dragons are the mascots of Black and White, so it makes a lot of sense promotional wise.

Sounds like Miju guy from Pokemon Sunday may be at Macy's jk

But yeah, I'm excited to watch it. TPCi is really utilizing this moment. Someone in the marketing department is getting a raise.

I have a reason to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade this year. I'll most likely be waking up early to see what they're doing. Also, I find it pretty neat that the people holding the Pikachu balloon this year will be dressed in Black and/or White. Nice change of pace.

The good news is that if I miss it, I can always catch a recap somewhere, like on Youtube. But I hope to be there for the main event.

EDIT: I hope they have game music playing, or even the BW theme.

What gets me is I dont see anything about mario...and its his 25th anniversary!

I hope they have game music playing, or even the BW theme.

By BW theme, do you mean, like, season 14 theme? That'd be awesome.

They'll probably PS us and play Michael Jackson's "Black or White".

Well, that'd actually work since Pokemon Sunday did the same thing.

Great way to show people that pokemon still has a massive inpact both in ameraca and around the world.

Can someone please tell me if international viewers can see this, like on NBC's website? & what time will it be on (UK or US time is fine).

Can someone please tell me if international viewers can see this, like on NBC's website? & what time will it be on (UK or US time is fine).

I'm not sure if you'll be able too :(

Someone will probably have to record it and get it on the internet somehow if you guys can't find a way.

This really is a fantastic way to market the new games.

Miles Prower said:
What gets me is I dont see anything about mario...and its his 25th anniversary!

Yeah, that's a little disappointing. If we should be giving thanks to any video game character, it should definitely be Mario.

immewnity said:
They'll probably PS us and play Michael Jackson's "Black or White"

I doubt they'd be able to afford to use it.

Japanese TV is notorious for using songs without permission. I very seriously doubt the Pokemon Sunday people actually paid the money necessary to legally use MJ's song as much as they did.

I'm not sure if you'll be able too :(

Someone will probably have to record it and get it on the internet somehow if you guys can't find a way.

Just been on NBC & I cannot find any video's, etc besides highlights for the 2008 parade (dunno what happened to the 2009 one...), there is a page about this years though, & there are quite a lot of stars listed (Madonna, Denise Van Outen, Barry Mannilow), I had no idea it was so big! Or that it even existed till a few days ago...

Not bad at all of an idea. I'm looking forward to seeing them both! Especially since they were revealed worldwide on my birthday.

Just been on NBC & I cannot find any video's, etc besides highlights for the 2008 parade (dunno what happened to the 2009 one...), there is a page about this years though, & there are quite a lot of stars listed (Madonna, Denise Van Outen, Barry Mannilow), I had no idea it was so big! Or that it even existed till a few days ago...

Yeah, hard to believe it's been lasting for years.

I can only hope that they post the video on Youtube for all to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom