• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TPCi enters second Macy's float: New legendary Pokémon join Pikachu in parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great way to show people that pokemon still has a massive inpact both in ameraca and around the world.

Well that would happen regardless of whether other Pokemon besides Pikachu are there...

But I still do like this idea...

I looked on the line up and I can't find it. Which means I'll have to watch the whole thing so I don't miss it. :(

Just a hunch, but this will probably be with the balloon of Pikachu. So everyone jsut watch for that.

That was in response to LTG above my comment. So wherever Pikachu is in the lineup, these guys are.

Ah, I remember seeing last year's. I was like "WHA- Pikachu???"

I'm glad I found out about this now, else the WTH factor would be 10x that.

Ah, I remember seeing last year's. I was like "WHA- Pikachu???"

I'm glad I found out about this now, else the WTH factor would be 10x that.

Really? The Pikachu balloon's been there for years. I always watch it just for that. Then again I watch it every year, so if that was one of your first times seeing it, it's understandable

Really? The Pikachu balloon's been there for years. I always watch it just for that. Then again I watch it every year, so if that was one of your first times seeing it, it's understandable

Yeah, I haven't really been watching the parades, but I saw last year's.

I wonder if the Pikachu balloon will be updated along with the addition of Reshiram and Zekrom. Maybe Pikachu will pretend to look as if it's having a battle with the two?

I doubt they'd make a new Pikachu baloon just so they can look like they're battling.

The parade is really exciting so far. I can't wait to see the balloons!

Was just watching the parade on NBC, and, just before the commercial, they showed a close up of the Pikachu balloon. You couldn't see Reshiram/Zekrom, or even the balloon carriers though......

Was just watching the parade on ABC, and, just before the commercial, they showed a close up of the Pikachu balloon. You couldn't see Reshiram/Zekrom, or even the balloon carriers though......

ABC? Don't you mean NBC?

(Who comes up with these Channel names? Seriously...)

They all originated from the radio names: American Broadcasting Company, National Broadcasting Company, and Columbia Broadcasting System.

Aside from any of this, as stated a few posts above me, the Pikachu balloon was shown for a few seconds before commercial break, obscured by the Macy's logo. As of current, the Sesame Street float is on, with no Pikachu in sight behind it. It's possible that the Pikachu shown was footage from last year's show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom