• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

TPCi graphic designer Eric Medalle dies in windstorm accident: Died in car due to fallen tree

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
TPCi graphic designer Eric Medalle dies in windstorm accident: Died in car due to fallen tree

Eric Medalle, the Creative Design Director at The Pokémon Company International, has died after his car was crushed by a tree that fell due to strong winds.

Continue reading...

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
My condolences to his family. It's a terrible tragedy. May his spirit join the stars above as one of them.

ALL HAIL THE PIKE QUEEN
Reaction score
Damn. I feel sorry for his daughter. She survived, but was traumatized from probably seeing her father being crushed to death. I...just feel sad now.

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
This sucks I really hope the girl and the family can some how get through this:cry:

Reaction score
That's awful *cries* that poor girl... Nobody should see what she saw... Condolences and hugs for the family

Reaction score
He's also responsible for designing some of the more recent logos for the anime series, including movies. This includes all of BW and (currently) all of XY.

My condolences to the family. No one deserves to lose a son, husband, or father like that.

Monoceros
Reaction score
This is just awful. It truly is. My thoughts and condolences are with his family right now.