• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TR vs TR

Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I agree. And judging by the BW033 sketches, they seem to have become a hybrid between serious and goofy. Me likes it! :D

Which they should've been from the start. :/
I think the writers did it mostly to showcase the new TR, to attract the audience. Believe it or not, there are people who actually started watching BW because of the "competent" TR.

I liked old TR. I liked their gags and quirks and failures, made it entertaining every time.

But to be fair, I did skip all of DPP, so I don't have as great of judgment.

I prefer Team Rocket in 3 first ones seasons, it is there that they knew most development and I find too that they were better drawn.

It'll be interesting to see how they're shown in the next new episode. I hope they keep some of their competence.

It'll be interesting to see how they're shown in the next new episode. I hope they keep some of their competence.

They already have "some competence" before their BW personas. So, their competence isn't connected to "New TR".

I'm glad they're acting like their old selves. I guess I just like it when they're acting like doofuses.

Then what about their incompetence in the past? Inconsistencies, much?

We are watching the same show for years. I'm sure you know about their "competent" and "incompetent" sides, especially in DP.

We are watching the same show for years. I'm sure you know about their "competent" and "incompetent" sides, especially in DP.

And yet they act totally, emotion-less serious for the first twenty something episodes of BW with no hint of their previous personas in DP. What's the deal?

And yet they act totally, emotion-less serious for the first twenty something episodes of BW with no hint of their previous personas in DP. What's the deal?

I don't get your point. Only thing I say is their not fully "incompetent" before BW. "Old TR" show us what they can do in numerous episodes before.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom