• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TR vs TR

Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
image.php
WTF IS THIS? WHEN DID I CATCH IT?
The goofy TR that captured Pikachu, retreated into their mecha, got beaten and blasted off should be obliterated from the face of the Earth. It's wasted time, it has nothing to do with the episodes' plot 99% of the time and a very good chunk of the time, nothing comes out of it. The thing is, before, the writers were using TR as a crutch. Who are Ash's pokémon gonna evolve against? TR. Major meh...
I can agree with this
Basically, keep some of the personality, but also keep the plot and the determination and professionalism.
I can definitely agree with this

It's same episode

That was the intention.

and my picture is more "serious" :p

That's debatable, but you should see all the Kojirou's faces in the picture I posted. He looks like having some kind of evil laugh in some of them :D

Honestly I don't know, BW33 give me "old TR" flavors...

To me it looks like they're combining "serious" and "comedic" TR. I agree it would be the best option.

Could there be some symbolism that they keep switching from Black outfits to white ones?

Just thought of that.

To be honest, I'd prefer a mix of the two. Like, have the trio see their job to be as serious as in early-BW, but still have the personal interaction (and occasional interaction of the twerps) that the Pre-BW trio had. That way, when they do side with the twerps, it will feel more special, and when they're the bad guys, it'll actually feel like they're bad.

Also, I prefer the black uniforms...

To be honest, I'd prefer a mix of the two. Like, have the trio see their job to be as serious as in early-BW, but still have the personal interaction (and occasional interaction of the twerps) that the Pre-BW trio had. That way, when they do side with the twerps, it will feel more special, and when they're the bad guys, it'll actually feel like they're bad.

Also, I prefer the black uniforms...

exactly this!

i like both for their own reasons, but combining them, having them Serious ,yet, still funny, seems to be the best thing to do.

It felt weird watching the TRio going back to their Pre-BW selves. It felt like a DP special and its hard to relate them to the previous episodes but that also shows some nice character traits.

I prefer the old TR. The new TR aren't even the same characters to me anymore. TR were my favorite characters in the show and they always made me laugh but now they put me to sleep.

It would feel really weird though if they suddenly went back to their old selves after they were finally made serious after 13 years.

It would feel really weird though if they suddenly went back to their old selves after they were finally made serious after 13 years.

They already did....

I hope they won't stay "funny" forever again now. It was awesome having them serious, and now what?

If they will air Rocket vs Plasma, i can imagine the plot being changed as hell. Bye good Best Wishes :'(

Why are they back to their old selves after the sudden change of making them serious?

I hoped Team Rocket would capture Zekrom and Plasma Reshiram, but now i lost all of my hopes for the epic action.

I haven't seen BW25 but my friends told me the Rockets act like they did in BW001-006. That's not "goofy and herp derp" funny like they were before BW...

Anyways, is this rumor that Sakaki wen't missing true or not?

It's not true at all. Here's what really happened:

jessierocketka said:
Musashi: What about Sakaki?
Secretary: He's now in important meeting and he can't leave his place
Kojiro: Wasn't yesterday a meeting too?
Secretary: It's because Sakaki's very busy
Musashi: If that's so, what should be our actions now concretely? Have you heard?
Secretary: Yes, from now on, you're on your own. Do your best for sake of Rocket Gang

poor Nyasu he thinks they've been abandoned by Sakaki

oh and Musashi says that it can't be that Sakaki abandoned them, because he have high expectations of them

Musashi repeats the same thing Kojiro did in BW007 about pokemon having "war potential"

I have no idea where some people are getting Sakaki is missing and the Rockets disbanded, but I can assure you that's 100% false.

It's not true at all. Here's what really happened:

I have no idea where some people are getting Sakaki is missing and the Rockets disbanded, but I can assure you that's 100% false.

Back to chasing Pikachu. But this time we get Electro Ball Blast offs.

They've been after Pikachu since the beginning of Best Wishes. It's just that the meteorite mission put that on hold.

I hope there Pokemon don't lose in pathetic ways like Carnivine and Seviper did. But at least Kibago and Zuruggu will have some weak opponents to battle against. I could see Kibago and Nyasu having a Scratch Battle. Solar Beam, Dragon Rage, Shell Blade, and String Shot Blast Offs would be new.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom