• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Staff Member
Reaction score
As I have now become addicted to long-range trading, I have decided to set up this thread for people to use to arrange for long-range trades. Much like the GTS in-game, people can post what they want and what they are willing to offer in return. Then, using friend codes, the trade can take place.

I feel like this should be a sticky thread, but don't want the stickies to get too out of hand. If this falls way down the list, I'll probably stick it.

I'd get the thread started, but I can't promise that I'd have time to do anything like offering a Hikozaru, considering as I have school and have yet to beat the E4 or anything. And I'm making that insane trainer list.

But anyway... Enjoy!

- Trip

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Poochama, and Naetle, either in eggs or as low a level as possible. I'd be willing to trade anything that I have for both, or either as individuals. Please help.

Also, does anyone have a Fione they are willing to trade?

Pearl Version:
Trainer name is Daxel and friend code is '3093 1679 1815'.

Pm me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like pie
Reaction score
I can give people starters as soon as I get to the breeding centre :p *has all the starters* But it'd be tricky... since I dont have wifi at home and it means I'd have to go to a hotspot.

when you need more, have+
Reaction score
Eventually I'm going to want sandshrew and stayble if I can't find them wild (or Sandslash) Preferably female so I can breed it. :p I guess I'm suppose to be able to get cacnea after I beat the game...

I can trade lucario, and diamond exclusives.. which isn't much, but they arn't really rare pokemon. I'll probably use the GTS to get them though.

OBJECTION meow meow!
Reaction score
Well, you're gonna have to wait til the game comes out in English, but when it does I'll be able to trade legit Jirachis to anyone as long as they can give me a legit unobtainable other than Mew. (I don't care if they're clones or not, as long as they're legit.) So, if anyone is able and interested, I can put ya down for one.

TSEER!
Reaction score
Desperately seeking Swinub. Have a bunch of different stuff to give for it, including Fione and Mirakuge.

黒い王様
Reaction score
Seeking an Abra, of any level below that where it'd change into a Kadabra. Trying to catch one of those things has sent me bonkers.

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
I want a ZUBAT.

Just kidding.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
You can probably trade for one if you have a Level 70 Goukozaru....

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Seeking an Abra, of any level below that where it'd change into a Kadabra. Trying to catch one of those things has sent me bonkers.
I have traded with Archaic. He received a Lv.4 Female Abra holding a Twisted Spoon.

- Trip

黒い王様
Reaction score
That Abra wasn't holding anything when you went in to trade, was it? It just happened to be there?

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
It could very well have been there beforehand and I just didn't notice it.

- Trip

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Has the Fuwante egg hatched yet Trip? Did it have any egg moves?

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Has the Fuwante egg hatched yet Trip? Did it have any egg moves?
Yes it did, and yes it did! It hatched with Shadow Ball! =O I scoffed when it wanted to learn Astonish at Lv.6! Also, it had a 10PP 100% Accurate 50 damage Dark move.

How about the eggs I sent you?

- Trip

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Mine didn't jave any egg moves, but I don't mind.

I really didn't even check Ghastly too see if it had any breedable moves before I bred it with Fuwaraido, lol.

Reaction score
Habunake, still have a Fuwante egg for me? I'm set on this end, just waiting now.. :)

I'm also looking for Hoot Hoot and Aipom. Kind of desperate as I have not being able to find either. Both are favourites of mine. Is someone here able to please help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Vintage
Reaction score
Habunake, still have a Fuwante egg for me? I'm set on this end, just waiting now.. :)

I'm also looking for Hoot Hoot and Aipom. Kind of desperate as I have not being able to find either. Both are favourites of mine. Is someone here able to please help me?
I have an Aipom, I'll need to breed it with something...and I think I can get you a HootHoot...I know I have a Noctowl...

Status
Not open for further replies.