• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, that's what I get for moving my post to another thread. I've moved it to the Simple Questions thread. =)

No, i bred my dhiny crobat and shiny golbat in ruby and a regular zubat popped out!
Yeah, I know you don't get a shiny baby from two shiny parents, but you should.

cool, thanks Belthazar. I have a shiny ditto though, so if I breed any pokemon with it, do you think my chances will increase?
No, they don't. As I said in my post, Personality Values (which determine shininess) aren't passed from parents to babies. Since Personality Values determine shininess, your baby has as much chance of any other Pokemon.

I've still not been able to determine whether or not using the Pokeradar increases the probability of hatched eggs being shiny, though...

does any one have a jirachi to just boomerang trade just so i can complete my pokedex(i do have one i just lost it)

Edit: This post has served its purpose and these Pokémon are no longer available.

I currently have three Pokémon that I'm offering:

Absol
Level 20
Gentle Nature

Vulpix
Level 24
Modest Nature

Spiritomb
Level 1
Serious Nature

These are the Pokémon that I'm seeking, preferably newly caught or hatched with no preference for nature or gender:

Seviper
Cyndaquil
Growlithe
Sableye
Bulbasaur

If requested, I'll spread the PokéRus or give out nicknames.

Last edited:
Well, I appreciate it, but I wouldn't feel quite right about it. I have neither a shortage of Charmanders nor Pokémon with the PokéRus, but if there's something else that you'd like in return, I'll see what I can do.

Please I'm Sure Someone Out There Has A Jirachi And Five Minutes To Trade And Trade Back With Me!!!!!!

well fine. Might as well not argue. I have one request a Charmander with pokerus. Also if possible a girl.

You're in luck; I have one female Charmander. Give me a few minutes to spread the PokéRus and then I'll send you a private message.

Thank you for the Bulbasaur. It's much appreciated.

My first Charmander still stands by, though, so I'd might as well make another request to anyone else that wants one. I would like a Cyndaquil.

can you hurry up? It is getting late and I have school tomorrow.

I have a Jirachi. But I would need collat, or something I need.....Like Latios, Deoxys, Mew, Raikou, Entei, or Darkrai.....Obviously I would give it back inmediatly.

I've got a Jirachi too, but it looks like you've already got a trader =P

Anyone have a darkrai? From the glitch is fine. I can offer anything in my sig.

IT has to be fresh and untrained. Preferably a good nature, but gimme what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom