• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for that bugger Haseo. I'm supposed to do a 24-pokemon trade with him. Has anyone seen him around?

I do not, unfortunately. The only starters that I can offer are Piplup and Turtwig, excluding Charmander and Bulbasaur, which I know that you have already.

If you have a girl Turtwig or Piplup, I would trade for them. If not a boy modest Spiritomb.

In that case, I'll get to work breeding and see which comes up first.

Thanks

can we trade later? I have a lot of homework, so will trade with you later.

can we trade later? I have a lot of homework, so will trade with you later.
Sure, I can wait. I have to hatch these Pokémon first, after all.

Edit: Female Piplups and Turtwigs are difficult to come by, it seems, but I do have a male Spiritomb with a modest nature. I received it in a trade and have been using it for breeding, so it's at level 15. I do have others now, though, so I'm willing to trade it for a Cyndaquil.

Last edited:
Edit: Female Piplups and Turtwigs are difficult to come by, it seems
Yah, all starters have only a one in eight chance of being female. Probably they do that so the starters are rarer, since if you were one of the majority who recieved a male, you'd be unable to breed one until you reach a point where you can get a Ditto.

So it would seem, but I do have a Ditto now. It's just up to chance whether or not the hatched Pokémon is female. I've been fortunate enough to get at least one female Charmander, but not so much with the others.

Anyway, thank you for the Sableye. It's much appreciated.

Yah, all starters have only a one in eight chance of being female. Probably they do that so the starters are rarer, since if you were one of the majority who recieved a male, you'd be unable to breed one until you reach a point where you can get a Ditto.

Funny you'd say that. All my starters, except Blaziken, have been female o_O
and funniest.....withouth breeding, all in the first try of thw games. I have at least one female of all starters (Including Breeding) except for Bulbasaur. Lol.

Weird, I offered a lvl. Skorupi for a Dodrio in the GTS, and in return got a Dodrio lvl.61 Adamant. Funny enough, it has horrible attacks for its level x_X
Oh, well. I just needed it for pokedex, I guess I'll train him now ^^

Sure, I can wait. I have to hatch these Pokémon first, after all.

Edit: Female Piplups and Turtwigs are difficult to come by, it seems, but I do have a male Spiritomb with a modest nature. I received it in a trade and have been using it for breeding, so it's at level 15. I do have others now, though, so I'm willing to trade it for a Cyndaquil.

Ok ready=)

Forgive the lateness of my reply, but I had something to take care of. I shall await you now.

Edit: I see that you are offline, so I will await you tomorrow.

Last edited:
If you have an EV-trained Weavile with Ice Punch, I'll trade you it.

Still going to trade?

Still looking for that bugger Haseo. I'm supposed to do a 24-pokemon trade with him. Has anyone seen him around?

Well, what do you want?

In addition, I don't like being called a bugger. If you're going to insult me, at least use one that doesn't sound so childish. :)

Yeah, I'm finally back on.

I was gone for a while, wasn't I? It didn't seem very long to me, but I missed so much.

luthien... are you double posting again...

Um...nope. I didn't double post. It was a different comment done 30min after that one. Doesn't look like it because many are offline and don't respond. ¬¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom