• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Habunake, still have a Fuwante egg for me? I'm set on this end, just waiting now.. :)

I'm also looking for Hoot Hoot and Aipom. Kind of desperate as I have not being able to find either. Both are favourites of mine. Is someone here able to please help me?

I'm in the middle of Team Galaxy's plot, and Fuwaraido is my main player. XD

I'll try to get out of it soon, but it may be a day or so.

Habunake, still have a Fuwante egg for me? I'm set on this end, just waiting now.. :)

I'm also looking for Hoot Hoot and Aipom. Kind of desperate as I have not being able to find either. Both are favourites of mine. Is someone here able to please help me?

I've got Hoot Hoot. I can also trade you a Naetle or Pocchama. What do you have to offer?

Sketch and Harpazo, I have an Alakazaam I'll trade for Aipom? Or HootHoot perhaps?

I also have Togepi, Mirakuge and Fione eggs for those interested.

Togepi for Aipom is fair. And I'll give Mirakuge for a Swinub or Eevee if either is available? Unless there's something else you want to offer. :)

Togepi for Aipom is fair. And I'll give Mirakuge for a Swinub or Eevee if either is available? Unless there's something else you want to offer. :)

I don't have Swinub or an Eevee, no National Dex yet.

Are you still in need of any starters? I just got another Naetle egg. Let me know soon.

Harpazo

Yes thanks. I'm still in need of Hikozaru and Naetle. I can give Togepi and Mirakuge eggs. :)

Yes thanks. I'm still in need of Hikozaru and Naetle. I can give Togepi and Mirakuge eggs. :)

=O I would love a Mirakuge egg! I could get you a Hikozaru egg if you'd like.

Let me know.

- Trip

That'd be awesome. Hikozaru it is. You wouldn't have Swinub at all? :p

That'd be awesome. Hikozaru it is. You wouldn't have Swinub at all? :p

Not past the E4 yet =P

I'm waiting on the trade screen, so just go to the downstairs of the PC and have me in your red notebook.

TRIP
0945 6918 2748

EDIT: I've gone ahead and left the trading screen, since you're apparently not there anymore. Let me know when you want to do this. I'm going to bed at 11:00EDT (it's currently almost 8:30EDT), so if you want to do it this evening, it has be before then.

- Trip

Last edited:
900th Post!

Anyway, I'm coming to offer eggs bearing Hikozaru and Feebas. I have three of each available, and I'm holding on to one Hikozaru egg for donnieaxel.

I might find more things to make eggs of later in the evening.

I have yet to beat the E4, so I'm not certain if that keeps me from getting National Dex Pokemon or not. If it does, then I'd be rather interested in the Ground/Dragon, Hipopotasu since I can't figure out where to catch them, and Gregguru. Don't let that be a limiting factor; I'm open to suggestions, especially if I can receive National Dex Pokemon before getting the National Dex.

- Trip

You are capable of receiving them.

Hippopotasu is in a cave in the top third of Route 214, not the middle third as the dex says, but I'm not sure what triggers its appearence. Pre-E4 not even Beequeen's sweet scent could make wild Pokémon appear, but I tried again a few days ago and found one. Pointless though as I'd already caught the evo by then.

The Ground/Dragon lives in a chamber in the cave beneath Cycling road. There's a hidden entrence though, beneath the road. I think you could possibly have to bring the girl with the Kadabra out of the larger more obvious area first though before the left half opens.

There are Pokémon that only appear on certain days of the week, certain times of the day... perhaps something like that?

Thanks to Trip, I now have Hikozaru and Feebas. I still have Togepi, and Mikaruge to trade. And Fione if I make more eggs with Manaphy. I'm still in need of Naetle, Aipom, and also interested in Mitsubee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wishing to update my list here.

On hand, right now, I have these eggs:

1x Feebas
2x Hikozaru
4x Masukippa

I currently have females of these, and can produce eggs from them I think:

Feebas
Hikozaru
Masukippa
Fuwante
Nyarumaa
Keikouo
Perappu
Remoraid
Sukanpuu
Misdreavus
Mitsuhoney (I have a female, but don't feel like breeding/hatching a ton for more females)

I also have 10 Zugaidosu fossils, and have revived none. So those are available as well.

- Trip

I hope donnieaxel would trade a Mikaurage egg for a Fuwante. XD

I'm desperate for Swinbub! I <3 the little snow pig. Naetle also. And Trip, is the Remoraid still available?

I would like to have an Absol or other Dark-type or Ghost-type (not Ghost/Poison though) for battling the Psychic-type E4. Not too interested in having a Dark/Poison, since Miracle Eye can instantly turn that Psychic immunity into a Psychic weakness. (But then again, I don't know if any of Goyō's Pokémon have Miracle Eye.) Mikaruge would be nice, but since that's difficult to obtain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom