• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I have found even more things I need:

Items:

Life Orb
TM 59 Dragon Pulse x2
TM 86 Grass Knot
TM 82 Sleep Talk
Choice Band
Leftovers
TM 61 Will-O-Wisp

Thanks so much.
VM with offers.

Last edited:
I'm looking for UT TRU Regigigas and UT WORLD09 Weavile. I can offer three items in return.

Life Orb
Power Bracer
Power Belt
Power Lens
Power Anklet
Power Weight
Earthquake
Explosion
Dragon Pulse
Leftovers
Master Ball

PM/VM me if interested.

I'm trying to get a Ditto... That way I can breed my female starters. Dunno If I can get one in the game... I have been trying. Pal Code is: 1762-9300-9751

Hey guys, back again...if anyone has a:

-Deoxys
-Ho-oh

I can trade you for a Jirachi, Celebi, Mew, Rayquaza, Phione, Latias, or any other request (lets hope I have it :)

Name: Jade

FC: 0818- 2284-7348

Update: Now I'm looking for the following:

Ho-oh
Celebi
Deoxys
Clamperl
the items to above Clamperl

I seriously just have about everything else to trade, with some shinies, and items included. PM me with an offer and Ill see what I can do.

Hello everyone. I need help with some well breed IV pokemon. Does anyone have a female timid Abra (or its evos) with good IVs? I would also like a male Mr. Mime with good IVs. i would also trade trade for a timid ditto with good ivs.
I can offer just about any pokemon in the dex (ecxpt Arceus), I have starters, legends, shinies, rares, pokebox pokemon (skitty, swablu, and zigzagoon).
I also have a lucky egg and a few masterballs.
Just Pm me. Thanks :)

Last edited:
I'm looking for the following pokemon to trade for

1; Murkrow
2. Misdreaveos
3. Hitmonlee

New list of things I need.

Items:

Life Orb
TM 59 Dragon Pulse x2
TM 86 Grass Knot
Choice Band
Leftovers*
TM 61 Will-O-Wisp

Thanks so much.
VM with offers.

*Someone offered me a trade for this... who was it? I was gonna give someone a focus sash for it, but I fogot who and I accedently deleted the PM. Please VM me if it was you.

Last edited:
what i want: lugia, shaymin, heatran, shiny charizard, yanmega

what i offer: dialga, level 100 agron, gliscor, most of the eeveelutions

i don't have umbreon yet, but i am working on it

Hi, I need a male hasty magby egg and a male adamant elekid egg. In return I offer any starter, master balls or other item you require.

Im looking for a foriegn male in the ground and or intermediate egg group or ditto.
Willing to trade starters, some legends, volt tackle pichus.

I'm looking for Focus Sash, Focus Band, and Expert Belt.

I can offer Power Items, Leftovers, Life Orb, Shell Bell, Master Ball, Explosion, Earthquakes, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Ball, Stone Edge, and Heart Scale.

PM/VM me if you are interested.

Hi I'm looking for a Female Squirtle to start breeding.

I have A LOT of baby Growlithe, Riolu, and Shinx. I also have some evolutionary stones that can go with them. Thanks PM me

Edit: Thanks I got what I wanted

Last edited:
Seriously, everyone. I need the VGC Weavile. I can offer Shokotan Pichu and/or Movie Arceus for it.

I'm still looking for movie Arceus.

In addition to my list on pg 508, here are the pkmn I'm also putting up for trade:

Manaphy (Ranger) Lv 1 Calm
Lugia (Kanto) Lv 70 Naive
Ho-oh (Kanto) Lv 70 Lax
Suicune (Kanto) Lv 50 Adamant
Entei (Kanto) Lv 50 Adamant
Mewtwo (Kanto) Lv 77 Bashful

My Platinum FC is: Clair 0860 9127 8382

I want a cherrubi, cherrim, spiritomb, munchlax, lickilicky, yanmega, froslass, manaphy or phione. Message me with offers.:banana:

I'm looking for any of the following:

Kanto Starters
Chikorita
Totodile
WISHMKR Jirach
Solrock
Mawile
Teddiursa
Zangoose
Misdreavus
Pineco

I can offer Phiones and a bunch of other random Pokemon.

Last edited:
I'm looking for any of the following:

Kanto Starters
Johto Starters
Hoenn Starters
WISHMKR Jirachi
Solrock
Mawile
Teddiursa
Zangoose
Shuckle
Misdreavus
Pineco
Smeargle

I can offer Phiones and a bunch of other random Pokemon.

Also, I'll be willing to breed and EV train a Pokemon of your choice for any untouched, legit, Event Pokemon.

Can you breed for IVs and Natures?

i need someone to sort out my scizor

i need them to move tutor it bullet punch, move tutor it superpower and give me the tm for swords dance :)

i have a few shinies for trade, and lots of other rare pokemanz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom