• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some of these and could egg some of the others, if you like HeadHonchkrow.

again? lol

Stantler
Smeargle
tangela
gligar
Qwilfish
Shuckle
Teddiursa
Swinub
smoochum
huntail
gorebyss

+looking for many legendaries that I wouldn't mind doing trade-tradebacks for, and i also don't care if they're cloned

Last edited:
I'm trading Electrilizers and Magmortizers for Micle, Jaboca, and Rowab berries. I will trade them for other things, but those are the things I want most. Please PM me with offers.

Rappak you suck! lol. I need another Electrizer because I'm not having any luck with the Elekids I keep catching. Any other things you would want? I can try and breed something with egg moves.

TM 26, Focus Bands, Lucky Eggs, are also things I can trade them for at the moment while I figure out what I need again. Also, event legendaries, would be good too. I'm a breeder so I trade away pokemon with egg moves and tm moves.

I think I have a focus band. I never use it though so we can trade those I guess. lol

i'm new here, but I'd like to have a store. Is that possible?

Monk, What do you mean by "Store"?

Mexghost. Great! PM me your FC and I will PM you mine. Hopefully we can find a date to trade.

anyone have all the regis and regigigas ill be willing to trade my legendary bird pokemon with pokerus for them i have multiples also be willing to trade shiny ho-oh lvl 100 for any shiny lugia PM me your time zone and FC and well set up a date

Okay; I'm trying to find all the second generation starters (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile), and a legit Pidgey (or any of it's evolutions) with an adamant nature. :3 Or alternatively, any adamant Poké I can breed to get an adamant Pidgey.

I can offer any first or fourth generation starter, Spiritomb, a few fossil Pokémon. (That is, I can offer nothing special, but ask and I might have what you want.) I can also try to breed one with a specific ability or nature, but that'd take a bit more time. :3

PM me for info and time zones?

i have a pidgeot, and all of the starters, i could use a lileep/cradily if you have one, i have all of the starters and spiritombs but i am looking for a bunch of common pokemon:

2 moon stones

krabby or kingler
grimer or muk
magneton
tangela
exeggcute
natu
stantler
swinub
porygon
clamperl
yanma

Oo, this sounds good. I think I've got a bunch of root fossils in my bag, I only seem to get those and helix fossils as of late. ;_; That's for the Lileep.

If I'm given some time to do it, I can breed you a

Krabby,
Natu,
Swinub,
Porygon,
and finally, a Yanma.

About that Pidgeot of yours, what nature has it got? What I need is an adamant one. :3 (Yes, that's for the sheer fact I'm too lazy to breed to get one myself.)

Which Pokés out of those would you like in exchange for the starters, and do you have any gender/nature/ability/etc. preferences? I don't have any moon stones, unfortunately, but I can arrange 3 Pokémon, one of them holding the root fossil, if you'd like.

cyndaquil<----->krabby
chikorita<----->yanma
totadile<----->porygon
pidgey<----->swinub (any of them holding a fossil)

mine is bold
i can catch a pidgey that is adamant or i can breed for one, so basically lvl 51 pidgey or lvl 1. depends on what moves you want it to learn and such
lileep is the only fossil i don't have so if you need one i can get you one

Can anybody give me an Arbok or Ekans? I can offer just about all the pokemon, no cheap trades.......

Does anyone have a relaxed pokemon with the synchronize ability? I can offer ALL starters, ALL Diamond/Pearl, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, Fire Red/Leaf Green exclusives, Feebas, Spiritomb, etc. I can breed for almost any desired nature (just not relaxed, obviously). I can also offer all evolutionary stones. Please respond or PM me if interested, thanks!

Have:
several L1 Slakoth with Curse and Body Slam, and a few more with Thunderbolt

Wanted TMs:
Flash Cannon
Earthquake
Dark Pulse
X-Scissor
Poison Jab
Avalanche
Payback
Shadow Claw
Dragon Pulse
Charge Beam
Energy Ball
Focus Punch
Giga Drain

Last edited:
Also looking for a Soul Dew, Light Ball, Dark Glasses, Lucky Egg, and Sacred Ash. I can give Odd Keystone x1, Old Amber x1 (some other fossils), Quick Powder x1, Exp Share x3, and I can give just about any legit pokemon....make the trades reasonable.....

FE 6X, when you say Dark Glasses, do you mean BlackGlasses? If so, I can trade you one, and I'd trade it for the Old Amber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom