• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need someone who can get me a ralts or eevee with a specific nature
and an earthquake tm

i have loads of legendaries to trade, and a shiny gengar

What nature do you need? I could try to get one for you. I have a male Naughty and a female Jolly (not the best if you want a Gardevoir though)

To Improv, I could breed you an Vulpix if you like.

whats good guys, i don't have too much to offer but if anyone is interested in what i have, let me know.

up for trade:
shiny seviper (1), i can breed eevees, feebas, piplups.

meditite has been traded, all else is still up!

Last edited:
Wow, I took a break from Emerald to play some Diamond and I have lots of the following-
Phione
Spiritomb (both genders)
Feebas (both genders)
Chikorita
Aerodactyl
Eevee
Dratini (both genders)
Cranidos
Riolu (both genders)
Mudkip
Charmander (both genders)
Squirtle (both genders)
Togepi
Bulbasaur
Piplup

And I have just about every Berry (I still need to plant the one that came with Shaymin XD). If you're looking for a specific nature, let me know, I may have it. I'll take whatever for 'em, though I'm keen on Shinies and the Legendary Beasts. :3

Needs: Glameow/Purugly, Stunky/Skuntank and Spiritomb.

In return, I can breed any Starter, an Eevee or even a fossil Pokémon. If you need anything else that is not a Legendary, ask.

Edit: Trades pending.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a legit Darkrai. My best offer is a MYSTRY Mew. I also have a shiny Porygon Z (though admittedly it is hacked) if that's at all preferable.

PM if interested.

EDIT: trade completed

Last edited:
Update! I'm currently hunting for Darkrai, preferrably at the lowest level it can be obtained legitimately...

(update: Got a Suicune, Entei, and Raikou already, all off GTS...)

I can gladly offer, in return, a Groudon (update: My Kyogre and Legendary Golems have been traded), provided you're offering a legit legendary.

As an alternative, I'm willing to accept just data on Darkrai, for GTS hunting. I have people who can back me up in these forums that I will definitely not be stealing your Pokemon. I won't be giving away the Groudon for just data though...

Also, I'm still looking for the following hold items...

Lucky Egg
DeepSeaTooth

In return for those items, I can trade any unevolved, non-legendary Pokemon from any generation.

PM me for trade offers.

Last edited:
i have every item

and mostly every legendary..

all i want is shiny pokemon wit good natures..

so i can start my EV trainin.. so if anyone can help me wit my shiny hunt ill hook u up wit wat ever u need (if i have it)

thnxx

I'm still looking for a Lucky Egg! XD

I can trade: Spare Elekid eggs (knows Cross Chop), Vulpix, Pinsir, level 90Magikarp >.<
Can breed: Eevee, Feebas, Torterra, Aron, Scyther, Electrabuzz, Bulbasaur, Nidoran (either gender), Tropius, Absol, Lucario, Pigey, Butterfree, ANY fossil pokemon, and Camerupt

PM, VM, or e-mail me if interested!

lookin 4 ditto in these natures

Adamant & Bold

i can trade any tm or item from them.. i can even just clone them and give them back.

thnxx

Last edited:
Update:

I got a Shiny Zubat lvl 10 up for trades. I'll accept Other Shiny Pokemon, or Rare Legendary Pokemon. FINE THEN!! By request I can make it get infected with PokeRus.

PM offers if your interested...

Edit: On second thought... Never mind Items...

================================================
Already Traded the Shiny Zubat...

Last edited:
update:

I can breed eevees, piplup, turtwig, and feebas. I have a shiny pachirisu up for trade. let me know what's good!

Hi all you lucky guys with Platinum!
Could one of you do me a favour and teach an Absol "Superpower" for me? :D

hi all,

I'm looking for a female Flygon.

please send me a PM and let me know what you'd like for it.

I am only finishing up Platinum now, so I don't have many good pokes to trade.... but I'll gladly do what I can!! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom