• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon

There are now some more Pokémon that I want from your list of offered Pokémon. Can I trade a hidden ability Patrat and Buneary for your hidden ability Goldeen and Bouffalant?
@that1chick; In your most recent post in this thread you replied to Shego but not me. Do you still want to Pokémon I'm offering?

Oh sorry, I thought it was from an old trade -- I haven't had a lot of sleep today so I'm a little blah right now. Sounds good. I'll breed tomorrow.

Excuse me, but does anyone have a Alomonla with the Hidden Ability yet? I'm interested in having one now.

I have one available. What are you offering?

Now I have HA Shroomishs, some of them have 5 Ivs, HA Chimchars, HA Torchics, HA Squirtles with the Egg moves Dragon Pulse,and Aura Sphere, HA Driburs, HA Goomys, HA Bagons, HA Froakies,and HA Treeckos,and HA Gligars. And I have an Eevee Friend Safari. They have Hidden Ability too.

I have everything you're offering unfortunately. Can you do any items?

I could try. But what of item do you want?

A PP Up or a Power Item? (I.e. Power Weight, Power Bracer, Etc) The Power Items you can get from the Battle Maison for 16BP

There are now some more Pokémon that I want from your list of offered Pokémon. Can I trade a hidden ability Patrat and Buneary for your hidden ability Goldeen and Bouffalant?
@that1chick; In your most recent post in this thread you replied to Shego but not me. Do you still want to Pokémon I'm offering?

Oh sorry, I thought it was from an old trade -- I haven't had a lot of sleep today so I'm a little blah right now. Sounds good. I'll breed tomorrow.

Ok, please tell me when you have bred them. My offered Pokémon are ready to trade.

Ok, please tell me when you have bred them. My offered Pokémon are ready to trade.

Ready to trade whenever you are. I'm hoping online right now.

Ok, I see you are online on X/Y now and have been asking to trade but it looks like you haven't responded yet. Edit: Thank you for the Goldeen and Bouffalant!

Last edited:

Ok, I see you are online on X/Y now and have been asking to trade but it looks like you haven't responded yet. Edit: Thank you for the Goldeen and Bouffalant!

Sorry, I was reviewing my items for a trade. Thanks for the trade! :)

Excuse me, but does anyone have a Alomonla with the Hidden Ability yet? I'm interested in having one now.

I have one available. What are you offering?

Now I have HA Shroomishs, some of them have 5 Ivs, HA Chimchars, HA Torchics, HA Squirtles with the Egg moves Dragon Pulse,and Aura Sphere, HA Driburs, HA Goomys, HA Bagons, HA Froakies,and HA Treeckos,and HA Gligars. And I have an Eevee Friend Safari. They have Hidden Ability too.

I have everything you're offering unfortunately. Can you do any items?

I could try. But what of item do you want?

A PP Up or a Power Item? (I.e. Power Weight, Power Bracer, Etc) The Power Items you can get from the Battle Maison for 16BP

I can do that. But what pokemon do you really want?

WELCOME TO THAT1CHICK'S HIDDEN ABILITY TRADING SHOP!

TRADE SHOP RULES:
◊ Be honest, fair, patient, and respectful. Scams will be reported and you will be banned from my trading shop.
◊ No hacked Pokemon unless I specifically give the OK. I don't mind cloned Pokemon and I don't consider them hacks, though the clones must be of LEGIT Pokemon!
◊ Please be clear and concise about what you're offering and what you want in exchange. Please be considerate of the true value of what you're offering/asking for.
◊ Do not PM me about your replies to my thread -- I get notifications for replies, I don't need you to PM me about it too. PM me if I haven't responded to your post after 48 hours and I have been online since. I may have missed it.

UPDATE!: (09/06/2014) Just got HeartGold again, so I'm doing a play through of that so I can catch females in Kurt's Poke Balls. I'll be juggling school, beating HeartGold, playing Sims 4, and IV Breeding -- however, I will still be up for trades.
UPDATE!: (09/03/2014) Splitting the thread, all IV Bred Pokemon are now in my other thread -- Trading HA Pokemon ONLY Here!!

Update History:
UPDATE!: (05/30/2014) I have a Pokemon Bank Subscription so I have access to any Pokemon readily available in previous games. I'm willing to help transfer Pokemon from other generations for those who don't have Pokemon Bank. I have Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, LeafGreen, FireRed, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, White, White 2, Black 2, X & Y

◊ LOOKING FOR SHINY STONES: 1X STONE FOR 2X HA POKEMON! ◊

RANDOM TRADE:
⁂ DITTO | Serious Nature | Limber Ability | JAPANESE (for Shiny Breeding) → Offer Whatever you think is Fair

Hidden Ability Pokemon Available: Organized by Type, Dual Types Can Be Found Under It's FIRST Listed Typing of the FIRST Evolution in the Chain (View Spoiler)
Egg Move Color Codes: Already Bred On HA | Already Bred On Non-HA | Work In Progress | Moves Known via Leveling Up Known at Level 1
Special Balls: Everything is in a Poke Ball unless otherwise noted in ( ) behind the Pokemon's name. Getting rid of FS eventually, I removed pretty much everyone from my Friend's List because most of them were from trades and I don't need all these people on my list. So yeah I don't have friend safaris for these Pokemon and will not offer special balls.

NORMAL → Farfetch'd (Quick Ball) | Ditto | Eevee [Curse, Wish, Covet, Charm] | Igglybuff | Hoothoot (Quick Ball) | Girafarig | Happiny/Chansey (Dusk Ball)| Kecleon (Ultra Ball) | Lilipup (Quick or Ultra Ball) | Pidove (Ultra Ball) | Minccino (Quick Ball) | Deerling (Spring - Dusk Ball & Winter - Poke Ball) | Rufflet | Litleo [Noble Roar, Take Down, Fire Fang, Endeavor] | Fletchling | Helioptile (Ultra Ball) | Bunnelby | Audino | Aipom (Dusk Ball) | Swablu | Doduo | Teddiursa | Starly | Pidgey | Bidoof | Whismur (Great Ball) | Tailow [Supersonic, Boomburst, Brave Bird, Whirlwind] | Rattata [Bite] | Tauros | Nosepass (Repeat Ball) | Spinda (Ultra Ball) | Zangoose | Skitty [Tickle] | Stantler | Bouffalant | Smeargle | Lickitung | Zigzagoon (Dream Ball) | Sentret | Buneary | Patrat

FIRE → Charmander [Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz] | Vulpix (Repeat Ball) [Heat Wave, Payback, Flamethrower, Extrasensory] | Growlithe | Ponyta [Flame Wheel] | Fennekin | Torchic | Magby | Slugma | Houndour | Heatmor | Chimchar [Fake Out, Blaze Kick, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch] | Numel (Premier Ball) | Pansear | Torkoal (Dream Ball) [Yawn] | Darumaka

FIGHTING → Mankey (Quick Ball) | Makuhita | Meditite (Ultra Ball) [Psycho Cut, Drain Punch] | Mienfoo (Quick Ball) | Riolu [Bullet Punch] | Pancham (Quick Ball) | Throh | Tyrogue | Sawk

WATER → Squirtle | Poliwag | Seel (Dive Ball) [Encore] | Shellder (Dive Ball) | Krabby (Quick Ball) | Lapras | Magikarp | Wooper | Remoraid (Premier or Ultra Ball) | Azurill/Marill (Ultra Ball) | Panpour | Corsola (Quick Ball) | Slowpoke | Froakie (Dive Ball) | Buizel | Shellos (Pink - Net Ball) | Tympole (Premier Ball) | Corphish | Piplup [Agility, Icy Wind, Supersonic, Peck] | Mudkip [Mud-Slap, Mud Bomb] | Wingull (Ultra Ball) | Lotad | Staryu | Carvanha [Brine, Hydro Pump, Destiny Bond] | Psyduck (Nest Ball) | Clamperl (Dream Ball) | Alomomola | Horsea | Goldeen | Chinchou

FLYING → Noibat

GRASS →
Oddish (Quick or Ultra Ball) | Tangela (Ultra Ball) [Mega Drain] | Sunkern (Ultra Ball) | Shroomish (Ultra Ball) | Tropius (Ultra Ball) | Pansage | Petilil (Quick Ball) | Chespin (Timer Ball) | Budew/Roselia | Seedot (Quick Ball) | Bulbasaur | Hoppip | Treecko | Turtwig [Seed Bomb, Superpower] | Cacnea | Exeggcute [Giga Drain] | Cottonee (Dream Ball) [Memento] | Maractus | Foongus

POISON → Gulpin | Grimer | Croagunk (Ultra Ball) | Nidoran (Male and Female) [Tail Whip, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Fury Swipes] | Zubat [Whirlwind, Defog, Brave Bird, Hypnosis] | Seviper | Trubbish | Skorupi | Ekans (Premier Ball)

ELECTRIC → Magnemite | Pichu/Pikachu (Quick Ball) | Elekid | Blitzle | Emolga | Joltik (Quick Ball) | Dedenne (Ultra Ball) | Pachirisu (Ultra Ball) | Shinx (Ultra Ball) | Electrike (Ultra Ball) | Plusle | Minun | Mareep (Ultra Ball) | Voltorb

GROUND → Sandshrew | Diglett [Mud Bomb] | Drilbur | Golett | Rhyhorn | Gligar | Cubone | Sandile | Phanpy (Ultra Ball)

PSYCHIC → Abra | Drowzee | Spoink (Timer Ball) [Zen Headbutt] | Wynaut /Wobbuffet (Quick Ball) | Gothita (Quick Ball) | Mime Jr/Mr. Mime (Repeat Ball) | Ralts (Checking) | Munna (Quick Ball) | Espurr | Solosis (Quick Ball) | Sigilyph | Natu | Woobat | Elgyem

ROCK → Roggenrola (Quick Ball) | Sudowoodo | Larvitar | Carbink | Onix | Binacle (Timer Ball) | Aerodactyl | Lileep | Anorith | Aron (Ultra Ball) | Nosepass (Repeat Ball)

ICE → Spheal | Swinub (Ultra Ball) | Snorunt | Snover (Ultra Ball) | Smoochum (Dusk Ball) | Cubchoo (Ultra Ball) | Bergamite | Delibird

BUG → Venonat (Premier Ball) | Pinsir | Heracross | Ledbya (Quick Ball) | Wurmple/Beautifly | Surskit | Nincada (Ultra Ball) | Skorupi | Sewaddle | Venipede (Net Ball) | Shuckle (Quick Ball) | Paras (Quick Ball) | Larvesta | Illumise | Yanma (Luxury Ball) | Combee | Scatterbug (Net Ball) | Caterpie (Quick Ball) | Burmy (Dusk Ball) | Pineco (Ultra Ball) | Weedle (Ultra Ball) | Volbeat | Durant | Spinarak

DRAGON → Dratini (Ultra Ball) | Gible (Ultra Ball) | Axew (Dusk Ball) | Goomy (Repeat Ball) | Bagon [Dragon Dance]

GHOST → Shuppet | Duskull | Spiritomb | Litwick (Ultra Ball) | Phantump (Ultra Ball) | Pumpkaboo (Ultra Ball) | Drifloon

DARK → Murkrow | Sableye | Inkay | Scraggy (Ultra Ball) | Sneasel (Ultra Ball) | Purrloin (Quick Attack) | Vullaby (Quick Ball) | Pawniard | Absol | Poochyena

STEEL → Skarmory (Heal Ball) | Mawile | Beldum | Klefki (Ultra Ball) | Bronzor | Klink | Aron

FAIRY → Cleffa/Clefairy (Quick or Ultra Ball) | Togepi | Flabébé (Red - Ultra Ball, Blue - Poke Ball, & Yellow - Quick Ball) | Spritzee (Quick Ball) | Snubbul (Quick Ball) | Swirlix

Past Generation Starters Available: (View Spoiler → No Promises of IVs, but may have 3+)
◊ Chimchar | Naive | Iron Fist or Blaze | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick
◊ Oshawott | Various | Torrent
◊ Chikorita | Various | Overgrow
◊ Cyndaquil | Various | Blaze
◊ Totodile | Various | Torrent | Crunch, Aqua Jet and Dragon Breath
◊ Snivy | Various | Overgrow
◊ Turtwig | Various | Overgrow or Shell Armor | Seed Bomb, Superpower
◊ Pipulup | Various | Torrent or Defiant | Yawn, Agility, Icy Wind & Supersonic (Defiant Only -- Yawn is upon request only)
◊ Mudkip | Various | Torrent or Damp | Mudbomb
◊ Treecko | Various | Overgrow or Unburden
◊ Tepig | Various | Blaze

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN EXCHANGE: Hidden Ability Pokemon, IV Bred Pokemon, Egg Move Pokemon, Items, Special Requests

Hidden Ability Pokemon I am LOOKING FOR: (View Spoiler → What I'm Looking for In a Trade)
NOTE: Some of these Pokemon are UNAVAILABLE FOR POKEMON XY and require the Bank. NO HACKED POKEMON! Let me know if some of these abilities are unavailable or if I missed a Pokemon.

NORMAL → Meowth | Kangaskhan | Porygon | Munchlax/Snorlax | Miltank | Glameow | Chatot | Deerling (Summer & Fall Forme) | Dunsparce

FIGHTING → Timburr

WATER → Tentacool | Qwilfish | Mantyke/Mantine | Wailmer | Barboach | Feebas | Relicanth | Luvdisc | Shellos (Blue) | Finneon | Basculin (Red & Blue) | Tirtouga | Frillish

GRASS → Bellsprout

POISON → Stunky

GROUND → Hippopotas

ROCK → Geodude | Omanyte | Kabuto | Cranidos | Shieldon | Amaura (Not Available) | Tyrunt (Not Available)

BUG → Kricketot | Karrablast | Shelmet

FAIRY → Flabébé (White & Orange Flowers - Not Available Yet)

My ITEM Wish List: TRADE ITEMS I'm Looking for In Exchange
Battle Maison → Scope Lens | Life Orb | Rocky Helmet | Safety Goggles | Wide Lens | Wise Glasses | Zoom Lens | Weakness Policy
EV Training Items → Power Lens (1x), Power Belt (3x), Power Band (2x), Power Anklet (1x), Power Bracer (2x), Power Weight (1x)
In Game Items → Leftovers | PP Up | PP Max
Item Value → Leftovers or PP Max is Worth 4x HA Pokemon, Items that Cost >32BP are Worth 3x HA Pokemon, Items that Cost <32BP Are Worth 2x HA Pokemon

Berries I'm Looking For: 1x Berry for HA Pokemon (more if the Berry is rare)
Wiki Berry | Aguav Berry| Kelpsy Berry | Qualot Berry | Hondew Berry | Tamato Berry | Occa Berry | Passho Berry | Wacan Berry | Rindo Berry | Kebia Berry | Shuca Berry
Coba Berry | Payapa Berry | Charti Berry | Haban Berry | Colbur Berry | Chilan Berry | Liechi Berry | Ganlon Berry | Salac Berry | Petaya Berry | Lansat Berry | Maranga Berry

Ditto For Nature Breeding Wanted: 1x Ditto for 1x HA Pokemon
Adamant | Bold | Brave | Hasty | Jolly | Lax | Mild | Modest | Quiet | Rash | Relaxed
Good evening!
Would it be possible to get an HA Exeggcute from you. I have a number of the Battle Maison items you requested.

Let me know and thanks in advance!

TRADE SHOP RULES:
◊ Be honest, fair, patient, and respectful. Scams will be reported and you will be banned from my trading shop.
◊ No hacked Pokemon unless I specifically give the OK. I don't mind cloned Pokemon and I don't consider them hacks, though the clones must be of LEGIT Pokemon!
◊ Please be clear and concise about what you're offering and what you want in exchange. Please be considerate of the true value of what you're offering/asking for.
◊ Do not PM me about your replies to my thread -- I get notifications for replies, I don't need you to PM me about it too. PM me if I haven't responded to your post after 48 hours and I have been online since. I may have missed it.

UPDATE!: (09/06/2014) Just got HeartGold again, so I'm doing a play through of that so I can catch females in Kurt's Poke Balls. I'll be juggling school, beating HeartGold, playing Sims 4, and IV Breeding -- however, I will still be up for trades.
UPDATE!: (09/03/2014) Splitting the thread, all IV Bred Pokemon are now in my other thread -- Trading HA Pokemon ONLY Here!!

Update History:
UPDATE!: (05/30/2014) I have a Pokemon Bank Subscription so I have access to any Pokemon readily available in previous games. I'm willing to help transfer Pokemon from other generations for those who don't have Pokemon Bank. I have Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, LeafGreen, FireRed, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, White, White 2, Black 2, X & Y

RANDOM TRADE:
⁂ DITTO | Serious Nature | Limber Ability | JAPANESE (for Shiny Breeding) → Offer Whatever you think is Fair

Hidden Ability Pokemon Available: Organized by Type, Dual Types Can Be Found Under It's FIRST Listed Typing of the FIRST Evolution in the Chain (View Spoiler)
Egg Move Color Codes: Already Bred On HA | Already Bred On Non-HA | Work In Progress | Moves Known via Leveling Up Known at Level 1
Special Balls: Everything is in a Poke Ball unless otherwise noted in ( ) behind the Pokemon's name. Getting rid of FS eventually, I removed pretty much everyone from my Friend's List because most of them were from trades and I don't need all these people on my list. So yeah I don't have friend safaris for these Pokemon and will not offer special balls.

NORMAL → Farfetch'd (Quick Ball) | Ditto | Eevee [Curse, Wish, Covet, Charm] | Igglybuff | Hoothoot (Quick Ball) | Girafarig | Happiny/Chansey (Dusk Ball)| Kecleon (Ultra Ball) | Lilipup (Quick or Ultra Ball) | Pidove (Ultra Ball) | Minccino (Quick Ball) | Deerling (Spring - Dusk Ball & Winter - Poke Ball) | Rufflet | Litleo [Noble Roar, Take Down, Fire Fang, Endeavor] | Fletchling | Helioptile (Ultra Ball) | Bunnelby | Audino | Aipom (Dusk Ball) | Swablu | Doduo | Teddiursa | Starly | Pidgey | Bidoof | Whismur (Great Ball) | Tailow [Supersonic, Boomburst, Brave Bird, Whirlwind] | Rattata [Bite] | Tauros | Nosepass (Repeat Ball) | Spinda (Ultra Ball) | Zangoose | Skitty [Tickle] | Stantler | Bouffalant | Smeargle | Lickitung | Zigzagoon (Dream Ball) | Sentret | Buneary | Patrat

FIRE → Charmander [Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz] | Vulpix (Repeat Ball) [Heat Wave, Payback, Flamethrower, Extrasensory] | Growlithe | Ponyta [Flame Wheel] | Fennekin | Torchic | Magby | Slugma | Houndour | Heatmor | Chimchar [Fake Out, Blaze Kick, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch] | Numel (Premier Ball) | Pansear | Torkoal (Dream Ball) [Yawn] | Darumaka

FIGHTING → Mankey (Quick Ball) | Makuhita | Meditite (Ultra Ball) [Psycho Cut, Drain Punch] | Mienfoo (Quick Ball) | Riolu [Bullet Punch] | Pancham (Quick Ball) | Throh | Tyrogue | Sawk

WATER → Squirtle | Poliwag | Seel (Dive Ball) [Encore] | Shellder (Dive Ball) | Krabby (Quick Ball) | Lapras | Magikarp | Wooper | Remoraid (Premier or Ultra Ball) | Azurill/Marill (Ultra Ball) | Panpour | Corsola (Quick Ball) | Slowpoke | Froakie (Dive Ball) | Buizel | Shellos (Pink - Net Ball) | Tympole (Premier Ball) | Corphish | Piplup [Agility, Icy Wind, Supersonic, Peck] | Mudkip [Mud-Slap, Mud Bomb] | Wingull (Ultra Ball) | Lotad | Staryu | Carvanha [Brine, Hydro Pump, Destiny Bond] | Psyduck (Nest Ball) | Clamperl (Dream Ball) | Alomomola | Horsea | Goldeen | Chinchou

FLYING → Noibat

GRASS →
Oddish (Quick or Ultra Ball) | Tangela (Ultra Ball) [Mega Drain] | Sunkern (Ultra Ball) | Shroomish (Ultra Ball) | Tropius (Ultra Ball) | Pansage | Petilil (Quick Ball) | Chespin (Timer Ball) | Budew/Roselia | Seedot (Quick Ball) | Bulbasaur | Hoppip | Treecko | Turtwig [Seed Bomb, Superpower] | Cacnea | Exeggcute [Giga Drain] | Cottonee (Dream Ball) [Memento] | Maractus | Foongus

POISON → Gulpin | Grimer | Croagunk (Ultra Ball) | Nidoran (Male and Female) [Tail Whip, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Fury Swipes] | Zubat [Whirlwind, Defog, Brave Bird, Hypnosis] | Seviper | Trubbish | Skorupi | Ekans (Premier Ball)

ELECTRIC → Magnemite | Pichu/Pikachu (Quick Ball) | Elekid | Blitzle | Emolga | Joltik (Quick Ball) | Dedenne (Ultra Ball) | Pachirisu (Ultra Ball) | Shinx (Ultra Ball) | Electrike (Ultra Ball) | Plusle | Minun | Mareep (Ultra Ball) | Voltorb

GROUND → Sandshrew | Diglett [Mud Bomb] | Drilbur | Golett | Rhyhorn | Gligar | Cubone | Sandile | Phanpy (Ultra Ball)

PSYCHIC → Abra | Drowzee | Spoink (Timer Ball) [Zen Headbutt] | Wynaut /Wobbuffet (Quick Ball) | Gothita (Quick Ball) | Mime Jr/Mr. Mime (Repeat Ball) | Ralts (Checking) | Munna (Quick Ball) | Espurr | Solosis (Quick Ball) | Sigilyph | Natu | Woobat | Elgyem

ROCK → Roggenrola (Quick Ball) | Sudowoodo | Larvitar | Carbink | Onix | Binacle (Timer Ball) | Aerodactyl | Lileep | Anorith | Aron (Ultra Ball) | Nosepass (Repeat Ball)

ICE → Spheal | Swinub (Ultra Ball) | Snorunt | Snover (Ultra Ball) | Smoochum (Dusk Ball) | Cubchoo (Ultra Ball) | Bergamite | Delibird

BUG → Venonat (Premier Ball) | Pinsir | Heracross | Ledbya (Quick Ball) | Wurmple/Beautifly | Surskit | Nincada (Ultra Ball) | Skorupi | Sewaddle | Venipede (Net Ball) | Shuckle (Quick Ball) | Paras (Quick Ball) | Larvesta | Illumise | Yanma (Luxury Ball) | Combee | Scatterbug (Net Ball) | Caterpie (Quick Ball) | Burmy (Dusk Ball) | Pineco (Ultra Ball) | Weedle (Ultra Ball) | Volbeat | Durant | Spinarak

DRAGON → Dratini (Ultra Ball) | Gible (Ultra Ball) | Axew (Dusk Ball) | Goomy (Repeat Ball) | Bagon [Dragon Dance]

GHOST → Shuppet | Duskull | Spiritomb | Litwick (Ultra Ball) | Phantump (Ultra Ball) | Pumpkaboo (Ultra Ball) | Drifloon

DARK → Murkrow | Sableye | Inkay | Scraggy (Ultra Ball) | Sneasel (Ultra Ball) | Purrloin (Quick Attack) | Vullaby (Quick Ball) | Pawniard | Absol | Poochyena

STEEL → Skarmory (Heal Ball) | Mawile | Beldum | Klefki (Ultra Ball) | Bronzor | Klink | Aron

FAIRY → Cleffa/Clefairy (Quick or Ultra Ball) | Togepi | Flabébé (Red - Ultra Ball, Blue - Poke Ball, & Yellow - Quick Ball) | Spritzee (Quick Ball) | Snubbul (Quick Ball) | Swirlix

Past Generation Starters Available: (View Spoiler → No Promises of IVs, but may have 3+)
◊ Pipulup | Various | Torrent or Defiant | Yawn, Agility, Icy Wind & Supersonic (Defiant Only -- Yawn is upon request only)

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN EXCHANGE: Hidden Ability Pokemon, IV Bred Pokemon, Egg Move Pokemon, Items, Special Requests

Hidden Ability Pokemon I am LOOKING FOR: (View Spoiler → What I'm Looking for In a Trade)
NOTE: Some of these Pokemon are UNAVAILABLE FOR POKEMON XY and require the Bank. NO HACKED POKEMON! Let me know if some of these abilities are unavailable or if I missed a Pokemon.

NORMAL → Meowth | Kangaskhan | Porygon | Munchlax/Snorlax | Miltank | Glameow | Chatot | Deerling (Summer & Fall Forme) | Dunsparce

FIGHTING → Timburr

WATER → Tentacool | Qwilfish | Mantyke/Mantine | Wailmer | Barboach | Feebas | Relicanth | Luvdisc | Shellos (Blue) | Finneon | Basculin (Red & Blue) | Tirtouga | Frillish

GRASS → Bellsprout

POISON → Stunky

GROUND → Hippopotas

ROCK → Geodude | Omanyte | Kabuto | Cranidos | Shieldon | Amaura (Not Available) | Tyrunt (Not Available)

Battle Maison → Scope Lens | Life Orb | Rocky Helmet | Safety Goggles | Wide Lens | Wise Glasses | Zoom Lens | Weakness Policy
EV Training Items → Power Lens (1x), Power Belt (3x), Power Band (2x), Power Anklet (1x), Power Bracer (2x), Power Weight (1x)
Item Value → Leftovers or PP Max is Worth 4x HA Pokemon, Items that Cost >32BP are Worth 3x HA Pokemon, Items that Cost <32BP Are Worth 2x HA Pokemon

Wiki Berry | Aguav Berry| Kelpsy Berry | Qualot Berry | Hondew Berry | Tamato Berry | Occa Berry | Passho Berry | Wacan Berry | Rindo Berry | Kebia Berry | Shuca Berry
Coba Berry | Payapa Berry | Charti Berry | Haban Berry | Colbur Berry | Chilan Berry | Liechi Berry | Ganlon Berry | Salac Berry | Petaya Berry | Lansat Berry | Maranga Berry

Adamant | Bold | Brave | Hasty | Jolly | Lax | Mild | Modest | Quiet | Rash | Relaxed
Good evening!
Would it be possible to get an HA Exeggcute from you. I have a number of the Battle Maison items you requested.

Of course, I'll breed in a few hours. I'll let you know about the item soon.

TRADE SHOP RULES:

Update History:

RANDOM TRADE:

FLYING → Noibat

GRASS →

FIGHTING → Timburr

GRASS → Bellsprout

POISON → Stunky

GROUND → Hippopotas

Good evening!

Nice thanks! I want to correct myself: I have all battle Maison items and some others.

TRADE SHOP RULES:

Update History:

RANDOM TRADE:

FLYING → Noibat

GRASS →

FIGHTING → Timburr

GRASS → Bellsprout

POISON → Stunky

GROUND → Hippopotas

Good evening!

Nice thanks! I want to correct myself: I have all battle Maison items and some others.

Alright, how about a Flame Orb? I'm going to breed after I finish EV training two more Pokemon.

TRADE SHOP RULES:

Update History:

RANDOM TRADE:

FLYING → Noibat

GRASS →

FIGHTING → Timburr

GRASS → Bellsprout

POISON → Stunky

GROUND → Hippopotas

Good evening!

Alright, how about a Flame Orb? I'm going to breed after I finish EV training two more Pokemon.
Flame orb it is! That all? I'm confident I have some other pokemon I would like from you and am happy to supply whatever item you want!

Could be the start of a beautiful thing lol

Flame orb it is! That all? I'm confident I have some other pokemon I would like from you and am happy to supply whatever item you want!

Could be the start of a beautiful thing lol

I'm looking for Safety Goggles, which would cover 3 HA Pokemon. What are you all looking for?

Hi, I'm interested in a HA Winter form Deerling.
I can offer you most of the HA pokémon you're looking for:

NORMAL → Meowth | Kangaskhan | Porygon | Snorlax | Miltank | Glameow | Chatot | Dunsparce
FIGHTING → Timburr
WATER → Tentacool | Qwilfish | Mantine | Wailmer | Barboach | Feebas | Relicanth | Luvdisc | Finneon | Basculin (Red & Blue) | Tirtouga | Frillish
GRASS → Bellsprout
POISON → Stunky
GROUND → Hippopotas
ROCK → Geodude | Omanyte | Kabuto | Cranidos | Shieldon

FC: 2466-3397-2922
IGN: Ced

Hi, I'm interested in a HA Winter form Deerling.
I can offer you most of the HA pokémon you're looking for:

NORMAL → Meowth | Kangaskhan | Porygon | Snorlax | Miltank | Glameow | Chatot | Dunsparce
FIGHTING → Timburr
WATER → Tentacool | Qwilfish | Mantine | Wailmer | Barboach | Feebas | Relicanth | Luvdisc | Finneon | Basculin (Red & Blue) | Tirtouga | Frillish
GRASS → Bellsprout
POISON → Stunky
GROUND → Hippopotas
ROCK → Geodude | Omanyte | Kabuto | Cranidos | Shieldon

FC: 2466-3397-2922
IGN: Ced

I'm going to go with the Shieldon. I already have a HA Winter Deerling ready so whenever you're ready to trade is fine with me.

All right, the Shieldon is ready and I can trade in the next few hours.

Hello, I'm really interested in a male Nidoran with Hustle. I'm willing to trade any one power item for one, but if you can get me one with perfect 6 IV's I'd give two power items. I would also like it to have the egg move Sucker Punch if possible, if not it's fine though.

Hello, I'm really interested in a male Nidoran with Hustle. I'm willing to trade any one power item for one, but if you can get me one with perfect 6 IV's I'd give two power items. I would also like it to have the egg move Sucker Punch if possible, if not it's fine though.

The best I can do is get you a male Nidoran with Hustle. It would take way too long to breed down 6IVs and I'm too busy to breed down an egg move. What I give you should have decent IVs (3-5 depending on how the breeding goes), but I'm not promising anything.

Hiya, what could I offer you for a female ha staryu?

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom