• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 185 Hidden Ability, Starters, & IV Bred Pokemon (Pokemon Bank Access)

lets say on sunday then

Re: Trading 185 Hidden Ability, Starters, & IV Bred Pokemon (Pokemon Bank Access)

for sunday i have the first half ready

tauros,torkoal,wingull,poochyena for spoink,tailow,seedot,wynaut

for next week can we do this : nosepass,spinda,zangoose,lotad for sandile,bronzor,nidoran male,rhyhorn ??

i made a few changes from the original deal(changed 5 of my wants)

it that is a problem let me know
cause if you have already prepared them all,we will stick to the original deal

Last edited:

for sunday i have the first half ready

tauros,torkoal,wingull,poochyena for spoink,tailow,seedot,wynaut

for next week can we do this : nosepass,spinda,zangoose,lotad for sandile,bronzor,nidoran male,rhyhorn ??

i made a few changes from the original deal(changed 5 of my wants)

it that is a problem let me know
cause if you have already prepared them all,we will stick to the original deal

It's not a problem. I haven't started breeding yet since we're trading on Sunday. I don't have time to do much of anything Thursday-Saturday since I work 9 hours a night and it's really busy at work. Sunday-Wednesday I've got hours of downtime at work so that's when I play Pokemon lately. If you change your mind again just let me know. What time of day Sunday are you thinking? I can breed on my lunch break tonight so I'll have them ready in the morning.

Re: 185+ Hidden Ability Breeding Shop (Pokemon Bank Access - Trading IV Bred)

I'd like these Pokemon with their HAs : Mudkip, Piplup and Turtwig.
If you have a female that'd be wonderful, but it's not important since I'll be breeding with the Pokemon on my own.

I'll give HA Rattata, Aerodactyl and Burmy in return. I had those transferred via Bank :)

I'd like these Pokemon with their HAs : Mudkip, Piplup and Turtwig.
If you have a female that'd be wonderful, but it's not important since I'll be breeding with the Pokemon on my own.

I'll give HA Rattata, Aerodactyl and Burmy in return. I had those transferred via Bank :)

I'll breed them tomorrow night and see what I get. On the rare occasion, I get a female right off the bat. Though it will most likely be male.

@that1chick; that's fine. I know how unlucky it is when breeding, so just give me the first HA Pokemon you hatch. x)

So I got bored... I already had Piplup and Mudkip bred, so I only need to breed a Turtwig quick. I'll be ready in like 20 minutes.

hi that1chick!!
it's not like i always change my mind.
it's just that i got some of the pok i asked from you.i was really busy doing trades and adding to my ha tread
so this is final.no other changes

sunday tauros,torkoal,wingull,poochyena for spoink,tailow,seedot,wynaut 7:30-9:00am your time (2:30-4pm my time) is fine

next week : nosepass,spinda,zangoose,lotad for sandile,bronzor,nidoran male,rhyhorn

@stevenk I didn't mean to imply that you would -- but I just wanted to let you know so that you wouldn't feel bad if you got a Pokemon in another trade or something. I'll have them ready tomorrow morning.

hi valorie!!
i know that i shouldn't change my mind when making trades.i'm sorry for that.
just happened to have many offers the last days and new safaries
it won't happen again ,i promise
check my thread and if you find anything else you want let me know
don't forget to add me.i already added you

hey chick could you possibly get a damp mudkip i know you dont mind what i give you but if you can give me some time after you give it to me i could get 1 of the eeveelutions u needed maybe all if you can wait like a week or two :)

hey chick could you possibly get a damp mudkip i know you dont mind what i give you but if you can give me some time after you give it to me i could get 1 of the eeveelutions u needed maybe all if you can wait like a week or two :)

I have a Damp Mudkip ready and I'm getting the final 3 that I'm looking for in another trade now. So just give whatever. :)

ok can we do it now?

thanks for the trade that1chick!!!
i'll have the rest 4 pokemon ready ,propably tuesday.i'll let you know.
recently i got a 6iv jap ditto holding a destiny knot ,so i suppose some of the pok i just sent will have good ivs

hi, I'm looking for a HA Mudkip, Turtwig and Piplup. i can offer HA Staryu, Lileep, and Darumaka. Interested?
*edit- my IGN is Purdie

Last edited:

hi, I'm looking for a HA Mudkip, Turtwig and Piplup. i can offer HA Staryu, Lileep, and Darumaka. Interested?

Absolutely, I will breed this morning or tonight.

awesome, I've got yours all ready to go. I'm busy tonight after 5:00 EST but I'm free all day before that and Wednesday night. Friend code is 4270 0567 9689

i'm gonna breed the remaining 4 pok tomorrow
also if you have any dittos available other than timid nature let me know

awesome, I've got yours all ready to go. I'm busy tonight after 5:00 EST but I'm free all day before that and Wednesday night. Friend code is 4270 0567 9689

Hey sorry, I wound up going to bed early and didn't wind up breeding yet. I'm going to breed tonight, can you trade around this time tomorrow? I can try to get on a little earlier if you don't want to be on that late.

i'm gonna breed the remaining 4 pok tomorrow
also if you have any dittos available other than timid nature let me know

Sounds good, I'm going to breed tonight. I don't have any spare Ditto, I keep mind for nature breeding and I don't have multiples of anything. I'll be on for a little while this morning, otherwise I'll be online around this time tomorrow night.

EDIT:

Stevenk your Pokemon are ready. Sandile, Bronzor and Rhyhorn don't have any egg moves -- Nidoran knows Peck, Focus Energy, Double Kick & Poison Sting (none are egg moves but it knows these moves earlier than it should). Sandile's IV spread is x/31/x/31/x/31, Rhyhorn's IV spread is 31/x/x/31/31/x, Bronzor's IV spread is x/31/31/31/x/31, and Nidoran's IV spread is 31/x/31/31/x/31. Sandile ad Rhyhorn are female, Bronzor is genderless, and Nidoran is male.

diverdan Mudkip, Piplup and Turtwig are ready. Mudkip knows Mudslap, Water Gun & Mudbomb; Pipulup knows Yawn, Icy Wind, Agility & Supersonic; and Turtwig knows Superpower. Turtwig and Mudkip are both female. Piplup's IV spread is x/x/31/31/31/31, Turtwig's spread is 31/31/31/x/31/31, and Mudkip's spread is x/x/x/31/x/x. Sorry Mudkip's spread sucks, I bred her a few months ago and didn't have my 6IV Ditto then.

I'm going to be online from 7:30-10:30am central time -- however I'm going to be cleaning. I'll try to hop on every 30 minutes to see if either of you are online, otherwise I will trade with you tonight starting at 11:30pm central time, I'll be online until 6:30am central time, then I'll be online again briefly from 7:30-9:30am Thursday morning.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom