• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon

I can get you a 5IV HA Zubat immediately.

I have Zubat already, the idea of asking for Crobat is so I can save time evolving it.

It's ready. Here's my friend code: 2750-1293-9839.

I wish you would have said you were doing it. I'm in the process of switching over to a female breeder so I need to evolve my Pichu and then breed. It'll probably take an hour or two depending on how lucky I get

I have Zubat already, the idea of asking for Crobat is so I can save time evolving it.

I wish you would have said you were doing it. I'm in the process of switching over to a female breeder so I need to evolve my Pichu and then breed. It'll probably take an hour or two depending on how lucky I get

I never said I wasn't going to do it, either.

An hour or two is no trouble.

Thanks for this.

Thanks for this.

I only mentioned it because then I could have worked on it sooner. Thankfully the Pichu evolved quickly and your Pokemon is ready. I'm online now but I'll only be on for another 30 minutes

Edit: I'm going to take a nap, I'll be online again in 3.5-4 hours. If you're around the we can trade, otherwise we can set up another time.

Last edited:

Thanks for this.

I only mentioned it because then I could have worked on it sooner. Thankfully the Pichu evolved quickly and your Pokemon is ready. I'm online now but I'll only be on for another 30 minutes

Edit: I'm going to take a nap, I'll be online again in 3.5-4 hours. If you're around the we can trade, otherwise we can set up another time.

Sounds good.

Heya @that1chick do you have an HA Trevenant?

Yeah I have that. I only have Internet for my phone for the next few hours so I can either trade in 6 hours or I'll be online at night Wednesday - Friday

Yeah I have that. I only have Internet for my phone for the next few hours so I can either trade in 6 hours or I'll be online at night Wednesday - Friday

Hokey doke, well if i see you online ill open a trade.. ill try not to steal any pokemon off you this time.

I'm looking for a Noibat with its Hidden Ability. Do you have one? Is there a Battle Maison item I could trade for that? Thanks.

Hello, Do you have any Noibats with Hidden Abilities? Would you be willing to trade a Battle Maison item for it? Thanks.

Hello, Do you have any Noibats with Hidden Abilities? Would you be willing to trade a Battle Maison item for it? Thanks.

I do. Below are the items I'm looking for from the Battle Maison. Since they cost so much, feel free to select another HA Pokemon to even out the trade.

Choice Scarf | Choice Band | Choice Specs | Dubious Disc | Up-Grade | Reaper Cloth | Magmarizer | Electirizer | Sachet | Whipped Dream | Protector | Razor Fang | Razor Claw

I want a Qwilfish with Intimidate.I can give you any item you want so tell me what it is.

Hi That1chick,

I have a magmarizer to trade for the Noibat with HA and Mawile with HA. I'll be available today after 5pm (Eastern) to trade, if you're available. Thanks.

I want a Qwilfish with Intimidate.I can give you any item you want so tell me what it is.

Replied to your VM -- we can finish the trade there.

Hi That1chick,

I have a magmarizer to trade for the Noibat with HA and Mawile with HA. I'll be available today after 5pm (Eastern) to trade, if you're available. Thanks.

Sounds good -- are you still interested? If so I will start breeding once I get confirmation. I have to go to work in an hour and a half so it probably won't be ready for about 4 hours from now. I have Wifi at work and a lot of down time so I can finish breeding tonight. I will be online 2 hours from now for 8-9 hours so if you're going to be around I can make sure to hop on. Otherwise, I will try to be on at this time tomorrow for the trade.

Hi That1chick, I am definitely interested and I should be online at the times mentioned. I added you to my friend list, so I'll keep a look out. Thanks.

Hi That1chick, I am definitely interested and I should be online at the times mentioned. I added you to my friend list, so I'll keep a look out. Thanks.

I still need your friend code -- also what is your in game name?

My Friend Code is 0103-9250-3985, name should be 'super' or G-A-F

My Friend Code is 0103-9250-3985, name should be 'super' or G-A-F

Added you -- I'm starting to breed now, however both of my breeders are male so it could take longer. It could take anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours depending on my luck.

Edit: by the way, you still need to add me -- my info is in my signature.

Edit 2: Your Pokemon are ready. Is your IGN Super or G-A-F? I won't be able to see you in my main friends since you haven't added me yet so hit me up for a trade when you see me online. I'll stay online throughout the night, but I may go on and off as I'm working on finishing up my Dex and I'm transferring Pokemon.

Last edited:

Special Request: Female HA Skiddo in Nest Ball (Worth 2x Pokemon)

I can catch for you a female hidden ability Gogoat in a Nest Ball that I could trade for 2 Pokémon. Can I trade it for a female hidden ability Tentacool in a Dream Ball and female Cottonee in a Dream Ball?

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom