• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon

Special Request: Female HA Skiddo in Nest Ball (Worth 2x Pokemon)

I can catch for you a female hidden ability Gogoat in a Nest Ball that I could trade for 2 Pokémon. Can I trade it for a female hidden ability Tentacool in a Dream Ball and female Cottonee in a Dream Ball?

Sorry no longer looking for the HA Skiddo in a Nest Ball -- got it on another forum in another trade earlier today. I didn't know he'd gotten one in a Nest Ball until I checked a few moments ago.

Last edited:

Hello! I'm interested in your chimchar. I have the items shiny stone, moon stone and sun stone.
If that will work for you.

Hello! I'm interested in your chimchar. I have the items shiny stone, moon stone and sun stone.
If that will work for you.

I'll go with the Sun Stone. I'll breed one when I get the chance either tonight or tomorrow.

@that1chick; Can I have the Lileep? I have a Moon, Sun, and Shiny Stone available, so take your pick. Please let me know whenever you can.

Absolutely -- I already have Lileep bred so I'm up to trade whenever. I would prefer the Sun Stone.

@Everyone else I'm trading with: I've been busy IV breeding a Trick Room team and attempting to IV Breed a Shiny Flabebe so I haven't really gotten to breeding for trades yet. Kinda dragging my feet as I'm getting a little disinterested in trades lately.

I have HA Basculin (blue), Geodude, Bellsprout, Timburr and Spearow that I can trade you, and I can give you a Sachet and any other 32BP item (or less), and evolutionary stones if you're still looking for those.
I'm interested in Shelmet, Hippopotas, Finneon, Luvdisc, Houndour, Patrat, Sudowoodo, Plusle, Carbink, Minun, Tauros, Scyther, Taillow and Lotad, in that order of preference as they're the only hidden ability Pokémon I'm missing (along with Kricketot and Chatot that you don't have either).
So tell me if you're interested and which ones you'd offer in exchange :)

Hello There I have a PPUP that I could trade you if you are still looking for them. I am interested in A Bagon and Poliwag.

I have HA Basculin (blue), Geodude, Bellsprout, Timburr and Spearow that I can trade you, and I can give you a Sachet and any other 32BP item (or less), and evolutionary stones if you're still looking for those.
I'm interested in Shelmet, Hippopotas, Finneon, Luvdisc, Houndour, Patrat, Sudowoodo, Plusle, Carbink, Minun, Tauros, Scyther, Taillow and Lotad, in that order of preference as they're the only hidden ability Pokémon I'm missing (along with Kricketot and Chatot that you don't have either).

Shelmet, Hippopotas, Finneon, Luvdisc, & Houndour → Basculin, Geodude, Bellsprout, Timburr, & Spearow
Patrat & Sudowoodo → Sachet
Plusle, Carbink, Minun, Tauros, Scyther, Taillow, & Lotad → 2x Sun Stones, 2x Moon Stones, 3x Shiny Stones

Let me know if that works out for you. Given how many Pokemon you're asking for this may take me a few days to complete (especially since I'm currently IV Breeding my Trick Room Team).

Shelmet, Hippopotas, Finneon, Luvdisc, & Houndour → Basculin, Geodude, Bellsprout, Timburr, & Spearow
Patrat & Sudowoodo → Sachet
Plusle, Carbink, Minun, Tauros, Scyther, Taillow, & Lotad → 2x Sun Stones, 2x Moon Stones, 3x Shiny Stones

Let me know if that works out for you. Given how many Pokemon you're asking for this may take me a few days to complete (especially since I'm currently IV Breeding my Trick Room Team).
That's good for me. I'll prepare all that on my side.
Just send me a pm or post here when you have everything ready and I'll be there to trade :)

@that1chick are any of your Dittos 5 or 6 IV by chance? I have a sun stone I'd be willing to send your way.

@that1chick are any of your Dittos 5 or 6 IV by chance? I have a sun stone I'd be willing to send your way.

The only ones I have I use for breeding. Can't promise anything IV wise.

Hi!
I have a bunch of stones, depending on witch one you want, I believe I have all three.
I'm interested in your HA karrablast

WELCOME TO THAT1CHICK'S HIDDEN ABILITY TRADING SHOP!

TRADE SHOP RULES:
◊ Be honest, fair, patient, and respectful. Scams will be reported and you will be banned from my trading shop.
◊ No hacked Pokemon unless I specifically give the OK. I don't mind cloned Pokemon and I don't consider them hacks, though the clones must be of LEGIT Pokemon!
◊ Please be clear and concise about what you're offering and what you want in exchange. Please be considerate of the true value of what you're offering/asking for.
◊ Do not PM me about your replies to my thread -- I get notifications for replies, I don't need you to PM me about it too. PM me if I haven't responded to your post after 48 hours and I have been online since. I may have missed it.

UPDATE!: (10/18/2014) I am with Laptop again! Everything should be up to date, I'm looking for evolution stones at the moment -- only looking for Shiny, Moon & Sun Stones. I'm finishing my Shiny IV Breeding of Flabebe and then I'll be moving onto breeding Trick Room Pokemon!

Update History:
UPDATE!: (05/30/2014) I have a Pokemon Bank Subscription so I have access to any Pokemon readily available in previous games. I'm willing to help transfer Pokemon from other generations for those who don't have Pokemon Bank. I have Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, LeafGreen, FireRed, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, White, White 2, Black 2, X & Y

Hidden Ability Pokemon Available: Organized by Type, Dual Types Can Be Found Under It's FIRST Listed Typing of the FIRST Evolution in the Chain (View Spoiler)
Egg Move Color Codes: Already Bred On HA | Already Bred On Non-HA | Work In Progress | Moves Known via Leveling Up Known at Level 1
Special Balls: Everything is in a Poke Ball unless otherwise noted in ( ) behind the Pokemon's name.

NORMAL → Farfetch'd (Quick Ball) | Ditto | Eevee [Curse, Wish, Covet, Charm] | Igglybuff | Hoothoot (Quick Ball) | Girafarig | Happiny/Chansey (Dusk Ball)| Kecleon (Ultra Ball) | Lilipup (Quick or Ultra Ball) | Pidove (Ultra Ball) | Minccino (Quick Ball) | Deerling (Spring - Dusk Ball & Winter - Poke Ball) | Rufflet | Litleo [Noble Roar, Take Down, Fire Fang, Endeavor] | Fletchling | Helioptile (Ultra Ball) | Bunnelby | Audino | Aipom (Dusk Ball) | Swablu | Doduo | Teddiursa | Starly | Pidgey | Bidoof | Whismur (Great Ball) | Tailow [Supersonic, Boomburst, Brave Bird, Whirlwind] | Rattata [Bite] | Tauros | Nosepass (Repeat Ball) | Spinda (Ultra Ball) | Zangoose | Skitty [Tickle] | Stantler | Bouffalant | Smeargle | Lickitung | Zigzagoon (Dream Ball) | Sentret | Buneary | Patrat | Kangaskhan | Glameow (Dream Ball) | Meowth | Porygon | Munchlax/Snorlax | Miltank | Dunsparce

FIRE → Charmander [Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz] | Vulpix (Repeat Ball) [Heat Wave, Payback, Flamethrower, Extrasensory] | Growlithe | Ponyta [Flame Wheel] | Fennekin | Torchic | Magby | Slugma | Houndour | Heatmor | Chimchar [Fake Out, Blaze Kick, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch] | Numel (Premier Ball) | Pansear | Torkoal (Dream Ball) [Yawn] | Darumaka

FIGHTING → Mankey (Quick Ball) | Makuhita | Meditite (Ultra Ball) [Psycho Cut, Drain Punch] | Mienfoo (Quick Ball) | Riolu [Bullet Punch] | Pancham (Quick Ball) | Throh | Tyrogue | Sawk

WATER → Squirtle | Poliwag | Seel (Dive Ball) [Encore] | Shellder (Dive Ball) | Krabby (Quick Ball) | Lapras | Magikarp | Wooper | Remoraid (Premier or Ultra Ball) | Azurill/Marill (Ultra Ball) | Panpour | Corsola (Quick Ball) | Slowpoke | Froakie (Dive Ball) | Buizel | Shellos (Pink - Net Ball, Blue - Dive Ball) | Tympole (Premier Ball) | Corphish | Piplup [Agility, Icy Wind, Supersonic, Peck] | Mudkip [Mud-Slap, Mud Bomb] | Wingull (Ultra Ball) | Lotad | Staryu | Carvanha [Brine, Hydro Pump, Destiny Bond] | Psyduck (Nest Ball) | Clamperl (Dream Ball) | Alomomola | Horsea | Goldeen | Chinchou | Mantyke/Mantine (Dream Ball) | Finneon (Dream Ball) | Tentacool (Dream Ball) | Qwilfish | Wailmer | Barboach | Feebas | Relicanth | Tirtouga | Frillish (Dream Ball) | Luvdisc (Dream Ball)

FLYING → Noibat

GRASS →
Oddish (Quick or Ultra Ball) | Tangela (Ultra Ball) [Mega Drain] | Sunkern (Ultra Ball) | Shroomish (Ultra Ball) | Tropius (Ultra Ball) | Pansage | Petilil (Quick Ball) | Chespin (Timer Ball) | Budew/Roselia | Seedot (Quick Ball) | Bulbasaur | Hoppip | Treecko | Turtwig [Seed Bomb, Superpower] | Cacnea | Exeggcute [Giga Drain] | Cottonee (Dream Ball) [Memento] | Maractus | Foongus | Skiddo (Quick Ball)

POISON → Gulpin | Grimer | Croagunk (Ultra Ball) | Nidoran (Male and Female) [Tail Whip, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Fury Swipes] | Zubat [Whirlwind, Defog, Brave Bird, Hypnosis] | Seviper | Trubbish | Skorupi | Ekans (Premier Ball) | Stunky (Dusk Ball)

ELECTRIC → Magnemite | Pichu/Pikachu (Quick Ball) | Elekid | Blitzle | Emolga | Joltik (Quick Ball) | Dedenne (Ultra Ball) | Pachirisu (Ultra Ball) | Shinx (Ultra Ball) | Electrike (Ultra Ball) | Plusle | Minun | Mareep (Ultra Ball) | Voltorb

GROUND → Sandshrew | Diglett [Mud Bomb] | Drilbur | Golett | Rhyhorn | Gligar | Cubone | Sandile | Phanpy (Ultra Ball) | Hippopotas

PSYCHIC → Abra | Drowzee | Spoink (Timer Ball) [Zen Headbutt] | Wynaut /Wobbuffet (Quick Ball) | Gothita (Quick Ball) | Mime Jr/Mr. Mime (Repeat Ball) | Ralts (Checking) | Munna (Quick Ball) | Espurr | Solosis (Quick Ball) | Sigilyph | Natu | Woobat | Elgyem

ROCK → Roggenrola (Quick Ball) | Sudowoodo | Larvitar | Carbink | Onix | Binacle (Timer Ball) | Aerodactyl | Lileep | Anorith | Aron (Ultra Ball) | Nosepass (Repeat Ball) | Omanyte (Dream Ball) | Kabuto (Dream Ball) | Shieldon | Cranidos

ICE → Spheal | Swinub (Ultra Ball) | Snorunt | Snover (Ultra Ball) | Smoochum (Dusk Ball) | Cubchoo (Ultra Ball) | Bergamite | Delibird

BUG → Venonat (Premier Ball) | Pinsir | Heracross | Ledbya (Quick Ball) | Wurmple/Beautifly | Surskit | Nincada (Ultra Ball) | Skorupi | Sewaddle | Venipede (Net Ball) | Shuckle (Quick Ball) | Paras (Quick Ball) | Larvesta | Illumise | Yanma (Luxury Ball) | Combee | Scatterbug (Net Ball) | Caterpie (Quick Ball) | Burmy (Dusk Ball) | Pineco (Ultra Ball) | Weedle (Ultra Ball) | Volbeat | Durant | Spinarak | Karrablast | Scyther | Shelmet

DRAGON → Dratini (Ultra Ball) | Gible (Ultra Ball) | Axew (Dusk Ball) | Goomy (Repeat Ball) | Bagon [Dragon Dance]

GHOST → Shuppet | Duskull | Spiritomb | Litwick (Ultra Ball) | Phantump (Ultra Ball) | Pumpkaboo (Ultra Ball) | Drifloon

DARK → Murkrow | Sableye | Inkay | Scraggy (Ultra Ball) | Sneasel (Ultra Ball) | Purrloin (Quick Attack) | Vullaby (Quick Ball) | Pawniard | Absol | Poochyena

STEEL → Skarmory (Heal Ball) | Mawile | Beldum | Klefki (Ultra Ball) | Bronzor | Klink | Aron

FAIRY → Cleffa/Clefairy (Quick or Ultra Ball) | Togepi | Flabébé (Red - Ultra Ball, Blue - Poke Ball, & Yellow - Quick Ball) | Spritzee (Quick Ball) | Snubbul (Quick Ball) | Swirlix

Past Generation Starters Available: (View Spoiler → No Promises of IVs, but may have 3+)
◊ Chimchar | Naive | Iron Fist or Blaze | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick
◊ Oshawott | Various | Torrent
◊ Chikorita | Various | Overgrow
◊ Cyndaquil | Various | Blaze
◊ Totodile | Various | Torrent | Crunch, Aqua Jet and Dragon Breath
◊ Snivy | Various | Overgrow
◊ Turtwig | Various | Overgrow or Shell Armor | Seed Bomb, Superpower
◊ Pipulup | Various | Torrent or Defiant | Agility, Icy Wind & Supersonic (Defiant Only)
◊ Mudkip | Various | Torrent or Damp | Mudbomb
◊ Treecko | Various | Overgrow or Unburden
◊ Tepig | Various | Blaze

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN EXCHANGE: Hidden Ability Pokemon, IV Bred Pokemon, Egg Move Pokemon, Items, Special Requests

Hidden Ability Pokemon I am LOOKING FOR: (View Spoiler → What I'm Looking for In a Trade)
NOTE: Some of these Pokemon are UNAVAILABLE FOR POKEMON XY and require the Bank. NO HACKED POKEMON! Let me know if some of these abilities are unavailable or if I missed a Pokemon.

NORMAL → Chatot | Deerling (Summer & Fall Forme) | Spearow

FIGHTING → Timburr

WATER → Basculin (Red & Blue)

GRASS → Bellsprout

ROCK → Geodude

BUG → Kricketot

ALL POKEMON WITH A * BEHIND THEIR NAME ARE ONES THAT I AM IN THE PROCESS OF TRADING FOR

My ITEM Wish List: TRADE ITEMS I'm Looking for In Exchange
Battle Maison → Choice Scarf | Choice Band | Choice Specs | Sachet | Razor Fang | Razor Claw
In Game Items → PP Up | PP Max | Moon Stone | Sun Stone | Shiny Stone
Item Value → Evolution Stones worth 1x Pokemon | PP Up worth 2x Pokemon | Metal Coat, PP Max & 32 BP items worth 3x Pokemon | 48 BP items worth 4x Pokemon

Special Request: HA Female Skiddo in Nest Ball (worth 1x HA Pokemon), HA Female Slowpoke in Dive, Net, Dream or Heal Ball (worth 2x HA Pokemon)

Can I get a hidden abilty turtwig I'll trade you a mudkip with avalange

Could I ask for a Treecko with Unburden? I can get Deerling in Fall Forme, but probably not HA.

I have a Charmeleon with Outrage and Dragon Dance, but that probably wouldn't help you. /shrug

If you don't want Charmeleon, I could get you an evolutionary stone for a normal ability Treecko.

Last edited:

Can I get a hidden abilty turtwig I'll trade you a mudkip with avalange

I don't need a Mudkip with Avalanche. I'm currently breeding one myself, but it's going to be on a hail team so I don't actually need access to an ice type move. I'm looking for a Dusk Stone, so if you have one I'll trade for that.

Could I ask for a Treecko with Unburden? I can get Deerling in Fall Forme, but probably not HA.

I have a Charmeleon with Outrage and Dragon Dance, but that probably wouldn't help you. /shrug

If you don't want Charmeleon, I could get you an evolutionary stone for a normal ability Treecko.

I already have a Fall Forme HA Deerling and I already IV Bred my Charmander so I have no use for the Charmeleon. I'm looking for a Dusk Stone so I'd be willing to trade for that.

I don't need a Mudkip with Avalanche. I'm currently breeding one myself, but it's going to be on a hail team so I don't actually need access to an ice type move. I'm looking for a Dusk Stone, so if you have one I'll trade for that.

I already have a Fall Forme HA Deerling and I already IV Bred my Charmander so I have no use for the Charmeleon. I'm looking for a Dusk Stone so I'd be willing to trade for that.

Alright, I'll go hunt for one in my Bag. I know I have one

Alright, I'll go hunt for one in my Bag. I know I have one

I alerady have a Treecko ready so let me know when you can trade. I'll add you after I get word from a trade I'm waiting on.

Umm... What do those numbers mean? The Item Value numbers?

Umm... What do those numbers mean? The Item Value numbers?

They're not Item Values, they're Individual Values. You can read more about them on this page; Individual values - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

...Did you even read the first post? The second to last thing listed is:

Item Value → Evolution Stones worth 1x Pokemon | PP Up worth 2x Pokemon | Metal Coat, PP Max & 32 BP items worth 3x Pokemon | 48 BP items worth 4x Pokemon

That is what I am referring to. I have more PP Max than I'll ever need, and I want some female Starters (Snivy in particular).

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom