• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon

Umm... What do those numbers mean? The Item Value numbers?

They're not Item Values, they're Individual Values. You can read more about them on this page; Individual values - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

...Did you even read the first post? The second to last thing listed is:

Item Value → Evolution Stones worth 1x Pokemon | PP Up worth 2x Pokemon | Metal Coat, PP Max & 32 BP items worth 3x Pokemon | 48 BP items worth 4x Pokemon

That is what I am referring to. I have more PP Max than I'll ever need, and I want some female Starters (Snivy in particular).

It means that the item listed is worth 1x HA Pokemon, etc. So for the PP Max you can get 3 HA Pokemon. What starters are you interested in?

Edit: Although not all the starters have their HA, I'm sticking to the 3 Pokemon value since you're looking for females, which can take a lot longer to breed (especially if you're looking for the HA)

They're not Item Values, they're Individual Values. You can read more about them on this page; Individual values - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Item Value → Evolution Stones worth 1x Pokemon | PP Up worth 2x Pokemon | Metal Coat, PP Max & 32 BP items worth 3x Pokemon | 48 BP items worth 4x Pokemon

That is what I am referring to. I have more PP Max than I'll ever need, and I want some female Starters (Snivy in particular).

It means that the item listed is worth 1x HA Pokemon, etc. So for the PP Max you can get 3 HA Pokemon. What starters are you interested in?

Edit: Although not all the starters have their HA, I'm sticking to the 3 Pokemon value since you're looking for females, which can take a lot longer to breed (especially if you're looking for the HA)

I'm looking for Starters I don't have females of. I have HA Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, HA Treecko, HA Torchic, Mudkip, Chimchar, Fennekin, and Froakie, and I started with Chespin in my Y (I'm eventually going to breed her, you see), meaning I still need Chikorita, Totodile, Turtwig, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott, as well as HA varieties of some of the others. I also have a male HA Charmander, HA Fennekin, and HA Froakie, which are pretty useless for a Move Breeder like me.

I'm looking for Starters I don't have females of. I have HA Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, HA Treecko, HA Torchic, Mudkip, Chimchar, Fennekin, and Froakie, and I started with Chespin in my Y (I'm eventually going to breed her, you see), meaning I still need Chikorita, Totodile, Turtwig, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott, as well as HA varieties of some of the others. I also have a male HA Charmander, HA Fennekin, and HA Froakie, which are pretty useless for a Move Breeder like me.

Can you write a clear list of what you're all after? It's just easier to work off of.

I'm sorry for being an idiot and not noticing. My apologies for being stupid.

Can you write a clear list of what you're all after? It's just easier to work off of.

Alright, then. That'd be...
Chikorita
Totodile
Turtwig
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
HA if possible, plus maybe:
HA Charmander
HA Squirtle
HA Mudkip
HA Chimchar
HA Chespin
HA Fennekin
HA Froakie
All female. How much would that be, would you say?

Chikorita
Totodile
Turtwig
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
HA Charmander
HA Squirtle
HA Mudkip
HA Chimchar
HA Chespin
HA Fennekin
HA Froakie

Does 6 PP Maxes sound alright to you? I'll start breeding tomorrow.

Chikorita
Totodile
Turtwig
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
HA Charmander
HA Squirtle
HA Mudkip
HA Chimchar
HA Chespin
HA Fennekin
HA Froakie

Does 6 PP Maxes sound alright to you? I'll start breeding tomorrow.

That's it? Yeah, that's fine. Friend Code's on my profile, name's the same.

@that1chick I'm interested in your HA Goomy, Foongus, Slowpoke, Krabby and Makuhita. If I'm understanding your value chart right, you want 10 PP Ups in return, not 2.5 (would round to 3), correct? If it is 10, I'd prefer the Goomy, Foongus and Slowpoke for now and I could get you the rest of the PP Ups in a few days for the other 2 pokemon.

@that1chick I'm interested in your HA Goomy, Foongus, Slowpoke, Krabby and Makuhita. If I'm understanding your value chart right, you want 10 PP Ups in return, not 2.5 (would round to 3), correct? If it is 10, I'd prefer the Goomy, Foongus and Slowpoke for now and I could get you the rest of the PP Ups in a few days for the other 2 pokemon.

It would be 2.5 (round to 3) and you can get an additional Pokemon.

O awesome! I suppose I'll take an Abra for the additional then. I can be on now if you're available.

O awesome! I suppose I'll take an Abra for the additional then. I can be on now if you're available.

I need to breed 3 of them, the rest are ready. I'm IV breeding Marill with 2 egg moves so I'll breed when I finish

I need to breed 3 of them, the rest are ready. I'm IV breeding Marill with 2 egg moves so I'll breed when I finish
Sounds good :) Just let me know when you're trade-ready and we can work out a time.

@that1chick;

Hopefully not getting dinged for posting this (somehow).

Anyways, I'd be very interested in trading for an HA Sawk, and HA Golett. All I really have to return in specific is an HA Chatot and 3 PP Ups. If you want, you can also look through my trade spreadsheet in my signature.

Last edited:

@that1chick;

Anyways, I'd be very interested in trading for an HA Sawk, and HA Golett. All I really have to return in specific is an HA Chatot and 3 PP Ups. If you want, you can also look through my trade spreadsheet in my signature.

Sorry for taking so long -- I just saw this today. Are you still looking for an HA Sawk and HA Golett? If so, would you be willing to trade for a Magnemite with Magnetic Pull with Hidden Power Fire?

@that1chick;

Sorry for taking so long -- I just saw this today. Are you still looking for an HA Sawk and HA Golett? If so, would you be willing to trade for a Magnemite with Magnetic Pull with Hidden Power Fire?

That's okay, are you okay with cloned one? Otherwise it can take a little time to breed another one.

@that1chick;

That's okay, are you okay with cloned one? Otherwise it can take a little time to breed another one.

I've never accepted a clone for a Pokemon that I intended as using competitively... would it be rejected as a fake? If there's a chance it might read as a fake then I'd prefer you breed it, but if it'd be seen as a legit Pokemon then I do not mind a clone.

@that1chick;

I've never accepted a clone for a Pokemon that I intended as using competitively... would it be rejected as a fake? If there's a chance it might read as a fake then I'd prefer you breed it, but if it'd be seen as a legit Pokemon then I do not mind a clone.

I personally use my own cloned Pokemon and have never been blocked from Battle Spot because of it. Also sorry for the really late response, I got caught up in ORAS >.<

@that1chick;

I personally use my own cloned Pokemon and have never been blocked from Battle Spot because of it. Also sorry for the really late response, I got caught up in ORAS >.<

Ha I understand, then that works just fine with me. Since you're cloning it would you mind cloning one of your HA Relaxed Lileep as well?

Hello, 1chick.
Could I snag one of your HA Lapras in exchange for a Ditto with a Heart Scale?
My FC is 0232 9395 4691

Last edited:

Are you still accepting heart scales?

If so, could I have a Shroomish, Kabuto, Krabby, Carvanha, Heatmor and Buneary please?
As long as that's not too much. If so, they're in order of most wanted to least wanted.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom