• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon

Hi. I'd like a HA Smoochum. I'll trade you a PP Up or 2 :)

FC: 0662-2746-6899 is my FC

Last edited:

Hey, I'm looking for a HA Buneary. I can offer you either PP Up or PP Max. :)

My FC is 2148-9374-7797.

Hi. I'd like a HA Smoochum. I'll trade you a PP Up or 2 :)

FC: 0662-2746-6899 is my FC

1 PP Up does good, I need to breed and I'll try to get to it later today after I finish my own breeding projects for the day. I should be ready to trade either later tonight or tomorrow. Let me know what time zone you're in and what time(s) you'd be available to trade. Also I need to know what your IGN is.

My FC is 2148-9374-7797.

1 PP Up sounds good -- I will breed later tonight. It should be ready by late tonight or tomorrow morning/afternoon. What is your IGN, time zone, and what are good time(s) to trade?

1 PP Up does good, I need to breed and I'll try to get to it later today after I finish my own breeding projects for the day. I should be ready to trade either later tonight or tomorrow. Let me know what time zone you're in and what time(s) you'd be available to trade. Also I need to know what your IGN is

My IGN is Adam, time zone is EST!
I'll be available all day Saturday from 10am on. Managed to get the day off :)

My FC is 2148-9374-7797.

1 PP Up sounds good -- I will breed later tonight. It should be ready by late tonight or tomorrow morning/afternoon. What is your IGN, time zone, and what are good time(s) to trade?

I'm able to get on now if you can do it now. My IGN is Ataro and my timezone is GMT+8.

1 PP Up does good, I need to breed and I'll try to get to it later today after I finish my own breeding projects for the day. I should be ready to trade either later tonight or tomorrow. Let me know what time zone you're in and what time(s) you'd be available to trade. Also I need to know what your IGN is

You're an hour ahead of me, I'll be on around 1-2pm your time today and I'll be on for at least 4 hours so we'll have plenty of time to bump into one another.

My FC is 2148-9374-7797.

I'm able to get on now if you can do it now. My IGN is Ataro and my timezone is GMT+8.

You're 6 hours ahead of me. I'll be on around 6-7pm your time today for the trade and I'll be on for at least 4 hours after that point. I'll check the forum when I get online so let me know if you can't meet up -- I will be able to get on for a short period of time Sunday, but otherwise I won't be able to get online at all Sunday.

You're an hour ahead of me, I'll be on around 1-2pm your time today and I'll be on for at least 4 hours so we'll have plenty of time to bump into one another.

Awesome. I'll be available. I will also add in your FC now before I forget!

My FC is 2148-9374-7797.

You're 6 hours ahead of me. I'll be on around 6-7pm your time today for the trade and I'll be on for at least 4 hours after that point. I'll check the forum when I get online so let me know if you can't meet up -- I will be able to get on for a short period of time Sunday, but otherwise I won't be able to get online at all Sunday.

Hey, I will be on for a couple more hours. Otherwise, I will be on in the next 24 hours as well. We can arrange another time if neither of that suits you. ^^;

My FC is 2148-9374-7797.

Hey, I will be on for a couple more hours. Otherwise, I will be on in the next 24 hours as well. We can arrange another time if neither of that suits you. ^^;

Sorry I just didn't have time to get on the last two days. If you got the Pokemon elsewhere that's fine, otherwise let me know when a good time to trade would be for you. I'll be around for a little while today, but I'm putting together a bookshelf and end table so I'll be busy. Tomorrow is wide open for me though.

PP Max for Vulpix, Gible, Buneary(egg moves), Klefki

Sounds good -- what egg move are you looking for? My HA Buneary don't have the elemental punches or fake out, but I can breed it over.

Hello I would like to make a request:

Skelp:
Nic name: shrimp scampi
HA
Nature: modest
Egg move:
-acid armor

snivy
nic name: Kaa
HA
Nature: adamant
Hidden power(rock)

Magnemite:
Nic name: V.I.N.CENT
Magnet pull ability
Hidden power (fire)

Willing to trade with pp-ups
FC: 1075-1377-1099
Jah pokemon x

Can I get a HA Venonat for a PP Up?

Absolutely -- I have one ready to trade already.

Skelp:
HA
Egg move:
-acid armor

snivy
HA
Hidden power(rock)

Magnemite:
Magnet pull ability
Hidden power (fire)

Jah pokemon x

I can't breed for hidden powers, I can breed down Acid Armor and I ca breed the natures, but that's about it.

Skelp:
HA
Egg move:
-acid armor

snivy
HA
Hidden power(rock)

Magnemite:
Magnet pull ability
Hidden power (fire)

Jah pokemon x

I can't breed for hidden powers, I can breed down Acid Armor and I ca breed the natures, but that's about it.

thank you, can you trade now?

Skelp:
HA
Egg move:
-acid armor

snivy
HA
Hidden power(rock)

Magnemite:
Magnet pull ability
Hidden power (fire)

Jah pokemon x

Yes, I'll add you quick and hop online.

Skelp:
HA
Egg move:
-acid armor

snivy
HA
Hidden power(rock)

Magnemite:
Magnet pull ability
Hidden power (fire)

Jah pokemon x

Yes, I'll add you quick and hop online.

oh ok that is cool I should be on later tonight between 10-11pm EST. IF that works for you.

I'd like to trade for HA foongus, sableye, and clefairy. I can give you a Weakness Policy. My FC is 2852-8105-5047, and my IGN is Parker.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom