• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 2

Hello can I get the following pokemon:
Skarmory F 31/31/31/x/x/31 (can you name: steelbeak)
ELGYEM M 31/x/31/31/31/x (can you name: Clouseau)
Also I saw you have squirtle with hidden ability but I couldn’t find the post where it has the egg moves and wonder if you had some with the following egg moves (aura sphere, dragon pulse) and what are the IV spreads? if you still have some can I get one and can you name it phil.
Thank you
Jah
FC: 1075-13771099

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 2

Hey there! If any of these are still available, I'd like to adopt a 4IV Chansey, 4IV male Skarmory and 4IV female Phanpy.

I'd also like a 5IV female Venonat (any spread will do) and the remaining female 5IV Yanma (if it's still up for trade). For the 5IV ones, I have HA Piplup, HA Lileep (they're males though), 5IV Inkay and 5IV Amaura to offer. Just tell me which of those ones you'd like for your Pokemon. Thanks

Hey there! If any of these are still available, I'd like to adopt a 4IV Chansey, 4IV male Skarmory and 4IV female Phanpy.

I'd also like a 5IV female Venonat (any spread will do) and the remaining female 5IV Yanma (if it's still up for trade). For the 5IV ones, I have HA Piplup, HA Lileep (they're males though), 5IV Inkay and 5IV Amaura to offer. Just tell me which of those ones you'd like for your Pokemon. Thanks

I actually just ran out of all female yanma. i can get you a male or breed you a female, your choice. if you want one bred, i'd be grateful if you let me know if you want those same egg moves. and also, i'd need a few hours notice :p. other than that, the rest are free and cleared and you can get them when you like. i'm pretty sure we've traded before

F 31/x/x/31/31/31
What about this Shellos then?

Can you please add my first 3DS FC for this trade? I think I used the other one last time. IGN is Blue Jay.

I actually just ran out of all female yanma. i can get you a male or breed you a female, your choice. if you want one bred, i'd be grateful if you let me know if you want those same egg moves. and also, i'd need a few hours notice :p. other than that, the rest are free and cleared and you can get them when you like. i'm pretty sure we've traded before

I'd like a female, and also having those egg moves will be awesome.

I'd like a female, and also having those egg moves will be awesome.

Okay, It'll be a while, I need to heart scale them on. Yay luvdiscs. I'll let you know when I've got one.

@redfoxlove im online now if your able to trade.

Hello, I was interested in the Calm 31/x/31/x/31/31 Chansey that you had, and I would be willing to trade any of my leftover Gibles or Electrikes for it.

Hello, I was interested in the Calm 31/x/31/x/31/31 Chansey that you had, and I would be willing to trade any of my leftover Gibles or Electrikes for it.

Electrike sounds great, thanks! And kudos to Iowa, you're awesome.

EDIT: that chansey is, to me, perfect for battle. Did you need a name for it?

Yeah, I would like the Chansey to be nicknamed Samus Aran. :) Also let me know when you'll be available to do the trade.

Edit: Yep, Iowa certainly is awesome. Go Hawks! :)

Last edited:

Yeah, I would like the Chansey to be nicknamed Samus Aran. :) Also let me know when you'll be available to do the trade.

In two minutes after I get her named :)

Okay, I'll be online in two minutes. :)

Thank you for the Chansey. :)

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 6

Any chance theres a Chimchar M x/31/31/x/31/31 still available??

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 6

Any chance theres a Chimchar M x/31/31/x/31/31 still available??

I've still got one for you. What's your game info? I'll get you added and see you around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom