• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 6

Any chance theres a Chimchar M x/31/31/x/31/31 still available??

I've still got one for you. What's your game info? I'll get you added and see you around :)

That would be brilliant! :) Its Phil - 3394 4246 1612

Wow that was super quick. I'm online now if that works. If not, no big deal

I'm on now. Anything specific you would like in return?

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 6

Any chance theres a Chimchar M x/31/31/x/31/31 still available??

I've still got one for you. What's your game info? I'll get you added and see you around :)

That would be brilliant! :) Its Phil - 3394 4246 1612

Wow that was super quick. I'm online now if that works. If not, no big deal

I'm on now. Anything specific you would like in return?

Anything is good, but thanks <3

Thanks v much! :D

redfoxlove said:

redfoxlove said:

redfoxlove said:

Yes.

I did just pick up a 3IV Lapras with Dragon Pulse/Ancient Power, if that's ok for the 31/31/31/x/x/31 female Pinsir?

redfoxlove said:

redfoxlove said:

Yes.

I did just pick up a 3IV Lapras with Dragon Pulse/Ancient Power, if that's ok for the 31/31/31/x/x/31 female Pinsir?

Absolutely it is. Glad you're excited as I am for pinsirs. See you soon, I'm sure.

Oh wow you've got a lot I need!
If you don't mind I'd love to ask for the Larvitar, Aron, Chansy and Ralts! :)

I'm from germany so I could give you some 4-5 dvs like mawile, eevee (for umbreon), larvitar and Ferroseed. Are you interested?

I'm from germany so I could give you some 4-5 dvs like mawile, eevee (for umbreon), larvitar and Ferroseed. Are you interested?

Any male from Germany with 4+ ivs is good to me. Any specific ivs you want on those four?

May I have a Phanpy? I'm after the Heavy Ball, so I'd need a female. I've got some extra bank ball females in my pc; off the top of my head, I have Love ball Buneary + Igglybuff, Dream ball Zigzagoon, a bazillion Love ball Sentret, and one Lure ball Tailow. I've got some other bank balls if you don't want any of those, but those are what I know I have ready to go.

Any male from Germany with 4+ ivs is good to me. Any specific ivs you want on those four?

Not really. As long as larvitar and aron don't have iv's on sp. atk. I'm fine. :)
What about you? Any preferences?

/edit:
Larvitar: The last male is interesting.
Aron: again, the last male.
Chansey: the 5th
Ralts: The 1st

Last edited:

Hey I was wondering what your HA Dratini have. I've been looking for one and haven't had any luck. I have a few 5 IV Snivy and Cyndaquil left from breeding.

May I have a Phanpy? I'm after the Heavy Ball, so I'd need a female. I've got some extra bank ball females in my pc; off the top of my head, I have Love ball Buneary + Igglybuff, Dream ball Zigzagoon, a bazillion Love ball Sentret, and one Lure ball Tailow. I've got some other bank balls if you don't want any of those, but those are what I know I have ready to go.

igglybuff is the only one of those i don't have. i'll need some time to breed your phanpy. do you need anything specific on it or anything, or did you just want the first female i get?

Not really. As long as larvitar and aron don't have iv's on sp. atk. I'm fine. :)

/edit:

okay, i have three out of the four. i must've traded the ralts away when i didn't have access to a computer (i'm frequently on a mobile that makes editing a pain). i'm really sorry about that. for the aron, you mean the last male with sturdy or the only male with rock head, i wasn't really sure about that. and as for what i'd like, as long as they don't have both atk and sp atk (unless it's 5IV), i'm sure it'll be of good use to . but anything works. sorry about the ralts D: you can choose another of if you want something more specific, i can make you one

Hey I was wondering what your HA Dratini have. I've been looking for one and haven't had any luck. I have a few 5 IV Snivy and Cyndaquil left from breeding.

my dratini are jolly with the hidden ability and the egg moves extreme speed and dragon dance. some also have dragon pulse if that's something you'd like as well. i have lots of them with 4-5IVs. if you'd like more information on spreads and you're interested in one, let me know. i can send you a list of the spreads. if we end up making a deal, i'd prefer cyndaquil

/edit:

okay, i have three out of the four. i must've traded the ralts away when i didn't have access to a computer (i'm frequently on a mobile that makes editing a pain). i'm really sorry about that. for the aron, you mean the last male with sturdy or the only male with rock head, i wasn't really sure about that. and as for what i'd like, as long as they don't have both atk and sp atk (unless it's 5IV), i'm sure it'll be of good use to . but anything works. sorry about the ralts D: you can choose another of if you want something more specific, i can make you one

The sturdy aron it is. :) And don't worry about the ralts, I can just take the 8th then :D
Currently breeding for you.
Larvitar: (Jolly)
31/x/x/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/x/31
Eevee: (Calm and I think at some point it knew wish before I used it for breeding, not sure though)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Mawile: (Admant)
x/31/31/31/31/x
Ferroseed: (Relaxed)
31/31/31/x/31/x
31/x/31/x/31/31
x/31/31/x/31/31

I can go on with the breeding. We both do this for the Masuda Method after all, haha. :D

/edit: I even got some new Larvitar :D
31/31/31/x/31/31
31/31/31/31/31/x

Last edited:

igglybuff is the only one of those i don't have. i'll need some time to breed your phanpy. do you need anything specific on it or anything, or did you just want the first female i get?

I've got a bunch more bank balls if you're not 100% interested in Igglybuff! I can vm/pm you a list if you'd like.

my dratini are jolly with the hidden ability and the egg moves extreme speed and dragon dance. some also have dragon pulse if that's something you'd like as well. i have lots of them with 4-5IVs. if you'd like more information on spreads and you're interested in one, let me know. i can send you a list of the spreads. if we end up making a deal, i'd prefer cyndaquil

I really would appreciate a list of spreads for your Dratini. All my Cyndaquil are Timid with the egg move Covet.

@TrKay; Thanks! you're a saint! i'll have the 31/31/31/x/31/31 larvitar, the eevee, the 31/x/31/x/31/31 ferroseed, and surprise me with anything for the 4th since i messed up your ralts. these are gonna be awesome for masuda. i am so excited.

@ShyOctopus; a list would be great, thanks. before i start breeding, i need to know what you want your phanpy to have move/statwise, just so there are no disappointments on your end.

@IceHippo95; working on it just as soon as this is posted! the list is in progress. the cyndaquil sounds lovely

hey, can i make a request? IV doesnt matter to me

Female Friend Ball yanma
Female Heavy Ball Phanpy
Female Queick Ball Shellos (blue/green form)

im offering

Lvl 38 Timid Male Cottone (JPN) 5IV
Lvl 22 Adamant Male Azumarill (JPN) 5IV
Lvl 1 Timid Male Eevee (JPN) 4IV
Lvl 1 Timid Male Klefki (JPN) 4IV
Lvl 1 Adamant Male Bagon (JPN) 4IV
Lvl 17 Adamant Male Scyther (JPN) 4IV
Lvl 25 Timid Male Larvesta (JPN) 4IV

:D

hey, can i make a request? IV doesnt matter to me

Female Friend Ball yanma
Female Heavy Ball Phanpy
Female Queick Ball Shellos (blue/green form)

im offering

Lvl 38 Timid Male Cottone (JPN) 5IV
Lvl 22 Adamant Male Azumarill (JPN) 5IV
Lvl 1 Timid Male Eevee (JPN) 4IV
Lvl 1 Timid Male Klefki (JPN) 4IV
Lvl 1 Adamant Male Bagon (JPN) 4IV
Lvl 17 Adamant Male Scyther (JPN) 4IV
Lvl 25 Timid Male Larvesta (JPN) 4IV

:D

do you just need the female pokemon in the poke ball? i know you said you don't need the IVs, but are you asking for them to have certain egg moves/abilities as well? just want to clarify so i know how long this is going to take if i agree

do you just need the female pokemon in the poke ball? i know you said you don't need the IVs, but are you asking for them to have certain egg moves/abilities as well? just want to clarify so i know how long this is going to take if i agree

oh im sorry, i forgot bout that haha

Yanma : Speed Boost
Phanpy : Pickup/ Sand Veil (if possible)
Shellos : Strom Drain

egg move is optional, i just want the female special poke ball :p

oh im sorry, i forgot bout that haha

Yanma : Speed Boost
Phanpy : Pickup/ Sand Veil (if possible)
Shellos : Strom Drain

egg move is optional, i just want the female special poke ball :p

I can do the speed boost, pickup, and storm drain. however, it is not possible to get a sand veil phanpy in a heavy ball as HA are not obtainable in gen 4. i'll take the job in exchange for the cottonee, azumarill, and bagon (if that works for you). i'll let you know when they're ready, but it could be a while as i have a breeding order ahead of you for phanpy. just be patient. if you have any questions or want a status update, feel free :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom