• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading away HA Zubats with egg moves

Codface

Reaction score
I have around 8 of these spare from my breeding. Mostly 4iv maxed male and female mix.

They are all Jolly / infiltrator (HD from horde/zubat is not safari)

They have four egg moves
Brave Bird
Whirlwind
Defog
Hypnosis

So basically are ideal for current defensive or offensive Crobat sets.

Looking for good iv egg move pokemon stock in exchange.

Hey, I'm interested in one of these. I can offer Naive HA Nodiran of both gender, with 4 IVs maxed. All are missing Special Defense and one other stat, varying by pokemon. Sadly, no egg moves though. Are you interested?

I can trade you one sure.

Its late here now. I'll reply when get home tomorrow.

Awesome. I believe we have traded before, so you have my information. What time zone are you in? I'm in GMT-6, and I am available between 7 pm and midnight or so in that time zone.

EDIT: What spread/gender would you like? I would prefer 31/31/31/x/x/31 or 31/31/x/x/31/31 if you have either of those. Otherwise, the HP and Speed IVs are what matter the most to me. Thanks!

Last edited:
@Codface;

I can offer 5 IV Adamant Absol, 4 IV Brave Honedge, 4 IV Bold Eevee, and 4 IV Jolly Shinx.

Whichever of those for a Zubat?

I can offer a 4-5 IVed Charmander, or, a Marrill with Egg moves (4-5 IV)... And...Some other stuff that i don´t remember... feel free to ask XD. I'm breeding right now, so, i can get you good stuff in no time. I´d take a female with max Spd and Hp.... :3. So... PM me :p
Ican get you whatever has those Egg groups... I would offer more, but, i don't remember the gender of my pentas, and, the best ditto i have is a 3 IVed, so... I'll have to wait :p

OK i should be around for the next three hours. Breeding more Zubats. Starting to get to 5iv quality now.

Sharkshocker - I'd take a mail poliwag with as many max IVs as possible please. My water group males arent great.
pokejudador - Marill is fine again best ivs if you can. :D
Mayushii - A vivillon from your game is fine if thats ok :D
Carnage - I'll take a pineco male (though stealth rock is a tm not an egg move imo ;p )

Some of you I might have dealt with before so just drop me a ninja trade ingame when you see me. Ingame trainer name John wearing a brown hat with red feather :D .

My main 3ds FC log is full but I have a 2nd 3ds with the following FC 3024 5047 4892. If we havent traded before add that code and drop me a pm (I'll be checking every 15mins or so and I'll add you on that straight away and find you ingame there :D, that accounts ingame char is Eveline ;p)

OK i should be around for the next three hours. Breeding more Zubats. Starting to get to 5iv quality now.

Sharkshocker - I'd take a mail poliwag with as many max IVs as possible please. My water group males arent great.
Perfect since all my 5 IVs are male :p One is missing Def, another Speed, and the other Sp. Atk. Which one would you prefer?

I can probably go online in an hour or so, my 3DS is charging right now. If you have a spare 5 IV female by then I'd be interested in one, all my good parents are Water :p

Ok i will take the 5 except Sp.Atk please. I got a 5iv female without speed if thats ok?

Ok two down. I have to go bed. i'll try and get the rest out to people in next few days :D

Would you be interested in one of the following:

Timid Riolu with Vacuum Wave
Jolly Riolu with Bullet Punch/Crunch
Jolly HA Gible with Iron Head/Outrage
Bold Eevee with Wish/Curse
Adamant Absol with Play Rough

All with 4 IVs.

I'd like a gible male prefered.

Will have to trade tomorrow now though

If you still have one of the males Zubat available I'm interested in one. I have male Eevees with HA (and a few without) that has 31/x/31/31/31/31, it is also Timid in nature. If not I also have a female Vulpix with HA, the same nature, and same max IVs.

Edit: Actually nevermind about this offer. Manage to get onemyself.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom