• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading Over 150 HA Pokemon (IV Breeding, Egg Moves; All Starters Available)

Re: Over 100 Hidden Ability Pokemon for Breeding & Trading

~ No longer giving away HA Pokemon: Busy with school, work and attempting to breed/EV train my Pokemon. Regular trades will resume on Monday 11/25.

Wait...So, you don't trade away HA Pokemon anymores now? Or you mean just giving them away, but still trades them? Sorry, abit confused and I'm interested in some of yours HA' mons :p

Not giving them away for free anymore. Just don't have the time for it.

Re: Over 100 Hidden Ability Pokemon for Breeding & Trading (Also IV Breeding)

Are you still looking for a Jolly Rough Skin gible?

I've gotten one recently from a friend, and can breed one for you, to trade for a HA spritzee? I can probably manage a decent number of IV's on it as well.

~ No longer giving away HA Pokemon: Busy with school, work and attempting to breed/EV train my Pokemon. Regular trades will resume on Monday 11/25.

Wait...So, you don't trade away HA Pokemon anymores now? Or you mean just giving them away, but still trades them? Sorry, abit confused and I'm interested in some of yours HA' mons :p

Ah, I see. Well Im interested in trading :)
Can I get a HA Female Deerling(Nest ball), HA Sewaddle Female(Nest ball) and HA female Swinub(Dive ball)?

Offering: -HA Continental Vivillon from FriendSafari,
-I can also catch a Jolly/Timid Ditto for you...but it will most likely have just 2 or 3IV's.
-HA Tyrogue from FriendSafari? Since I don't see it on your list, then I probably think it means you don't have it.

I'm actually interested in more, but I can wait until later, since you say you just wants 3 requests at a time.
I wants this ones later, Magby, Girafarig, Pidove, Lillipup, Mankey, Shroomish, Seedot, Shinx, Spheal, Beautifly, Duskull and Spiritomb...But they can wait if you want to :) I can offer you HA Pokemon from FriendSafari you don't have on your list, though you got many of them, or EggMoves.

Can I get a HA Female Deerling(Nest ball), HA Sewaddle Female(Nest ball) and HA female Swinub(Dive ball)?

-I can also catch a Jolly/Timid Ditto for you...but it will most likely have just 2 or 3IV's.
-HA Tyrogue from FriendSafari? Since I don't see it on your list, then I probably think it means you don't have it.

I'm actually interested in more, but I can wait until later, since you say you just wants 3 requests at a time.
I wants this ones later, Magby, Girafarig, Pidove, Lillipup, Mankey, Shroomish, Seedot, Shinx, Spheal, Beautifly, Duskull and Spiritomb...But they can wait if you want to :) I can offer you HA Pokemon from FriendSafari you don't have on your list, though you got many of them, or EggMoves.

I don't limit how many Pokemon, only how many special requests for a single Pokemon. Like I don't want people to ask for IV, nature, gender, egg moves, and a special Poke Ball. That's a lot of work and unless they offer something like that in return, it's more work than it's worth.

- Anyway, I will accept your offer for HA Continental Vivillon from Friend Safari -- my only request is that you IV breed it with a Ditto. I want a lower leveled Pokemon with 2-4 IVs and a Modest nature. If you can do that, I'll trade 2 Pokemon for it.

- If you can catch both a Jolly and Timid Ditto, I'll do an even trade for both. (2 Ditto for 2 HA Pokemon)

- HA Tyrogue is also fine with me.

So thus far, you can have 4 Pokemon. Make other offers for HA Pokemon and those with Egg Moves for the rest. It'll be a total of 15 Pokemon, let me know if you want a special Poke Ball for any of them. Also, do you care if they're level 30 or would you prefer that after I catch them in a certain ball that I breed for a baby?

I'm looking for a Mankey with Pokerus. I can give a Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock.

I'm looking for a Mankey with Pokerus. I can give a Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock.

I'm sorry, not interested in Ferroseed. Do you have anything else? See my first Post for what I'm looking for.

Nevermind

Last edited:

I give up trying to get the horde encounter HAs myself - Venusaur with worry seed takes too long. I'm interested in Roselia, Swablu, Minun, Mr. Mime, and Scraggy. I can get you a Jolly and a Timid Ditto from the FS for two of those. For the remaining 3, are you still interested in HAs you don't have? I have access to all the HA Pokemon found in safaris besides these:

Bug - butterfree
Dark - pawniard
Fairy – snubbull, Floette (white/orange/red)
Fire – pansear
Flying - swanna, tropius
Ground – nincada, Gastrodon (blue)
Rock - onix, barbaracle
Steel – forretress
Ice - delibird, snorunt, snover, beartic, dewgong, piloswine, lapras

I can send you a list of what I have instead in a PM, if you'd like.

eta: Like with the other trades we've done, I just need the HA, I don't have any other special request. And I see you have a trade offer already for the dittos. Would you take 5 HA Pokes you don't have yet instead then?

Last edited:

I don't limit how many Pokemon, only how many special requests for a single Pokemon. Like I don't want people to ask for IV, nature, gender, egg moves, and a special Poke Ball. That's a lot of work and unless they offer something like that in return, it's more work than it's worth.

- Anyway, I will accept your offer for HA Continental Vivillon from Friend Safari -- my only request is that you IV breed it with a Ditto. I want a lower leveled Pokemon with 2-4 IVs and a Modest nature. If you can do that, I'll trade 2 Pokemon for it.

- If you can catch both a Jolly and Timid Ditto, I'll do an even trade for both. (2 Ditto for 2 HA Pokemon)

- HA Tyrogue is also fine with me.

So thus far, you can have 4 Pokemon. Make other offers for HA Pokemon and those with Egg Moves for the rest. It'll be a total of 15 Pokemon, let me know if you want a special Poke Ball for any of them. Also, do you care if they're level 30 or would you prefer that after I catch them in a certain ball that I breed for a baby?

Oh, alright, I though it was for number of pokemon requesting at a time, ops :p
And I accept all you offers :) I will contact you when I have caught/bred them.
I don't care about they're IV's/Nature now, the only thing is that they all are HA females and caught in certain balls. Please tell, if you think its too much work.
And I don't care about lvl either, so you don't have to breed them, I can take them right from the Friend Safari :) The choice that's easier for you ;)

1.HA Modest Scatterbug(continental)female and male(2-4IV's)
--for yours HA Swinub Female in Dive ball and HA Female Deerling in Nest Ball.
2. My HA Tyrouge for
--HA Female Sewaddle in Nest ball
3. My Timid Ditto and Jolly Ditto from FriendSafari
--HA Female Girafarig in Heal Ball and HA Female Pidove in PokeBall.

The others:
Wants: All HA Females //Offering
-Magby in RepeatBall //HA Shellgon
-Girafarig in HealBall //HA Klang
-Pidove in PokeBall //HA Swirlix
-Lillipup in Pokeball //HA blue Flower Floette
-Mankey in PokeBall //HA Ivysaur
-Shroomish in NestBall //HA Pidgey
-Seedot in NestBall //HA Combee
-Shinx in quick ball or Ultraball //HA Illumise
-Spheal in DiveBall //HA Slugma
-Beautifly in LuxuryBall //HA Larvesta
Duskull and Spiritomb, both in Dusk Ball // A HA Male and a HA Female Snorunt 3-4IV's, Timid and Eggmoves: Disable, Spikes and Weatherball for Duskull and Spiritomb. If it's okay, since it took me some time to get WeatherBall because I had to get a Vaniliuxe to get that move to breed with Snorunt.

Are you ok with this? And do you want the HA Pokemon being just females and also in certain balls?
And sorry for so long request list :p

Nevermind

My apologies for not replying -- I hadn't noticed your response until after you said nevermind. Glad you got what you were looking for.

I give up trying to get the horde encounter HAs myself - Venusaur with worry seed takes too long. I'm interested in Roselia, Swablu, Minun, Mr. Mime, and Scraggy. I can get you a Jolly and a Timid Ditto from the FS for two of those. For the remaining 3, are you still interested in HAs you don't have? I have access to all the HA Pokemon found in safaris besides these:

Bug - butterfree
Dark - pawniard
Fairy – snubbull, Floette (white/orange/red)
Fire – pansear
Flying - swanna, tropius
Ground – nincada, Gastrodon (blue)
Rock - onix, barbaracle
Steel – forretress
Ice - delibird, snorunt, snover, beartic, dewgong, piloswine, lapras

I can send you a list of what I have instead in a PM, if you'd like.

eta: Like with the other trades we've done, I just need the HA, I don't have any other special request. And I see you have a trade offer already for the dittos. Would you take 5 HA Pokes you don't have yet instead then?

No need for the Ditto -- I accepted another trade for them just before your reply came in. I can breed what you're looking for in exchange for the following: HA Butterfree, Swanna, Pawniard, Floette (White), & Gastrodon. I've got a few Pokemon that I need to breed quick for single trades, then I'll get on yours quick. I'll PM you when it's ready -- PM me if you won't be able to get to breeding yours tonight, then I'll just put it off until tomorrow or Wednesday.

Oh, alright, I though it was for number of pokemon requesting at a time, ops :p
And I accept all you offers :) I will contact you when I have caught/bred them.
I don't care about they're IV's/Nature now, the only thing is that they all are HA females and caught in certain balls. Please tell, if you think its too much work.
And I don't care about lvl either, so you don't have to breed them, I can take them right from the Friend Safari :) The choice that's easier for you ;)

1.HA Modest Scatterbug(continental)female and male(2-4IV's)
--for yours HA Swinub Female in Dive ball and HA Female Deerling in Nest Ball.
2. My HA Tyrouge for
--HA Female Sewaddle in Nest ball
3. My Timid Ditto and Jolly Ditto from FriendSafari
--HA Female Girafarig in Heal Ball and HA Female Pidove in PokeBall.

The others:
Wants: All HA Females //Offering
-Magby in RepeatBall //HA Shellgon
-Girafarig in HealBall //HA Klang
-Pidove in PokeBall //HA Swirlix
-Lillipup in Pokeball //HA blue Flower Floette
-Mankey in PokeBall //HA Ivysaur
-Shroomish in NestBall //HA Pidgey
-Seedot in NestBall //HA Combee
-Shinx in quick ball or Ultraball //HA Illumise
-Spheal in DiveBall //HA Slugma
-Beautifly in LuxuryBall //HA Larvesta
Duskull and Spiritomb, both in Dusk Ball // A HA Male and a HA Female Snorunt 3-4IV's, Timid and Eggmoves: Disable, Spikes and Weatherball for Duskull and Spiritomb. If it's okay, since it took me some time to get WeatherBall because I had to get a Vaniliuxe to get that move to breed with Snorunt.

Are you ok with this? And do you want the HA Pokemon being just females and also in certain balls?
And sorry for so long request list :p

Sounds good, the only one that I can't do that for is Shroomish. I don't have a Safari with it, so I can only breed for one in a Poke Ball. The rest I will catch from the Safari. I'll PM you when they're ready.

Re: Over 150 Hidden Ability Pokemon for Breeding & Trading (Also IV Breeding)

⁂ All Hidden Ability Pokemon are available for ANY Ability. Some of these Pokemon have Hidden Abilities that aren't that good. If you're looking for one of these Pokemon WITHOUT it's Hidden Ability, let me know. These trades will be negotiated, I have no set expectations for what I'm looking for.

Can I have a HA Helioptile? I can offer thunder, sun, fire, dusk, and leaf stone.

Interested in in HA Swirlix. Can offer 4IV HA Whismur, Venipede, Natu, and Nidoran. FC is in sig, IGN is John. Lemme know if you are interested.

⁂ All Hidden Ability Pokemon are available for ANY Ability. Some of these Pokemon have Hidden Abilities that aren't that good. If you're looking for one of these Pokemon WITHOUT it's Hidden Ability, let me know. These trades will be negotiated, I have no set expectations for what I'm looking for.

Can I have a HA Helioptile? I can offer thunder, sun, fire, dusk, and leaf stone.

I'd trade for the Dusk Stone. I'll breed it sometime tomorrow evening, I work in the morning and tonight I'm trying to get some housework done.

Interested in in HA Swirlix. Can offer 4IV HA Whismur, Venipede, Natu, and Nidoran. FC is in sig, IGN is John. Lemme know if you are interested.

Sorry I took so long to reply -- I've been considering your offer for a little while. I already have a 4 IV HA Nidoran (both genders) and the other three aren't overly interesting to me. Do you have anything else you can offer?

@that1chick I can get any of the items on your wishlist except Leftovers. Would one of those work?

Hi! 4 IV Magic Guard Bold Solosis or 4IV Timid Gastly w Disable for bulbasaur with chlorophyll?

i could trade you that Jolly, Rough Skin Gible with 5 IVs if you still want it, i want a female HA swirlix, PM me if you still want it

BUMP! Updated all my information, looking for HA Pokemon and Items still. I've got a few more IV Bred Pokemon available, though at the moment it's not my biggest priority. Reply here with offers.

BUMP! Updated all my information, looking for HA Pokemon and Items still. I've got a few more IV Bred Pokemon available, though at the moment it's not my biggest priority. Reply here with offers.

Can I have a Speed Boost Venipede?

I have a lagging tail, as well as Skill Link Shellder who know Ice Spear and Rock Blast.

I have a lagging tail, as well as Skill Link Shellder who know Ice Spear and Rock Blast.

I'd trade for the Lagging Tail. I already have one bred and ready -- so I can trade whenever you're ready. Attach it to whatever, I already have IV Bred Skill Link Shellder with Rock Blast.

I'd trade for the Lagging Tail. I already have one bred and ready -- so I can trade whenever you're ready. Attach it to whatever, I already have IV Bred Skill Link Shellder with Rock Blast.

Ok I'm online now if youd like to trade

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom