• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading Over 150 HA Pokemon (IV Breeding, Egg Moves; All Starters Available)

Re: Over 150 Hidden Ability Pokemon for Breeding & Trading (Also IV Breeding)

I would like like a serene grace togepi, depending on the iv spread I can give battle chateau items, or trade iv bred pokes for it.

I would like to get joltik and spheal, both HA ofcourse. I can offer HA pumpkaboo and HA bidoof, or some egg move Pokémon if you'd rather have one of those. You'll have to ask me about them if you're interested, because I don't want to list them all possibly for nothing :p

I'm looking to get a HA Sableye and HA Vulpix females. If I've understood your terms correctly, I have a few egg-move bred Pokemon I could offer. Please let me know if any of these would be a suitable trade for you.

Teddiursa - Yawn
Cubchoo - Yawn
Cubone - Skullbash, Chip Away
Absol - Megahorn, Play Rough
Heracross - Rock Blast
Squirtle - Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse

All of these will have anywhere from 3-5 perfect IVs. The main pokemon I'm interested in is Sableye, but would love a Vulpix if possible.

Last edited:

I have Meadow Vivillon, would you like to trade Magician Fennekin for it?

I would greatly appreciate a Hidden Ability Sableye if you wouldn't mind. I can offer you a Sawk with Mold Breaker, a Kings Rock, and a Dusk Stone, whichever you prefer.

To All: Sorry for taking so long to reply. Been busy with work and the Holidays. I'll try to check back more often. I'm not breeding anything tonight, I'll get to everything in the next two days, I want to be sure that everyone's still interested. Reply here or PM me if you're still interested.

I would like like a serene grace togepi, depending on the iv spread I can give battle chateau items, or trade iv bred pokes for it.

If you're still interested, I can check the IVs. I'm not 100% sure what they are offhand.

I would like to get joltik and spheal, both HA ofcourse. I can offer HA pumpkaboo and HA bidoof, or some egg move Pokémon if you'd rather have one of those. You'll have to ask me about them if you're interested, because I don't want to list them all possibly for nothing :p

Sounds good to me -- if you're still interested we can trade sometime tomorrow.

I'm looking to get a HA Sableye and HA Vulpix females. If I've understood your terms correctly, I have a few egg-move bred Pokemon I could offer. Please let me know if any of these would be a suitable trade for you.

Teddiursa - Yawn
Cubchoo - Yawn
Cubone - Skullbash, Chip Away
Absol - Megahorn, Play Rough
Heracross - Rock Blast
Squirtle - Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse

All of these will have anywhere from 3-5 perfect IVs. The main pokemon I'm interested in is Sableye, but would love a Vulpix if possible.

If you're still interested, I'd trade both HA Sableye and Vulpix for a 4-5 IV Squirtle with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse.

I have Meadow Vivillon, would you like to trade Magician Fennekin for it?

I'm interested as long as you're still interested. Let me know.

I would greatly appreciate a Hidden Ability Sableye if you wouldn't mind. I can offer you a Sawk with Mold Breaker, a Kings Rock, and a Dusk Stone, whichever you prefer.

I'd trade for Sawk with Mold Breaker if you're still interested.

Yup, I am still definitely interested.

I have the following Pokemon from the list you're looking for (with HA of course): Onix, Barbaracle and Drifblim. I also have an Elegant Vivillon. Would love a Chimchar, Sableye, Bulbasaur and Venipede.
Edit: in case you're interested in trading, my FC is 0447 6644 8531.

Last edited:

I have the following Pokemon from the list you're looking for (with HA of course): Onix, Barbaracle and Drifblim. I also have an Elegant Vivillon. Would love a Chimchar, Sableye, Bulbasaur and Venipede.
Edit: in case you're interested in trading, my FC is 0447 6644 8531.

Unless the Vivillon has decent IVs, I'm not overly interested. The other three are definitely of interest. Are you looking for the four of them with their HA? If so, pick one of the four you don't want as much or offer something else (i.e. an item or another HA Pokemon I don't have).

How about if I attach a Dusk Stone to the Vivillon? Would that help? Yes, all of them with the HA. Also I now have enough BP to buy you anything from the Battle Maison, save for an Ability Capsule. I'll give you an item of your choice for the IV bred Snorunt.

Can I possibly trade a dawn stone for a HA Vulpix? I could also get just about anything out of the battle maison so just ask.
doesn't need to be iv bred just need drought since I dont have a safari with ninetales in it.

Last edited:

How about if I attach a Dusk Stone to the Vivillon? Would that help? Yes, all of them with the HA. Also I now have enough BP to buy you anything from the Battle Maison, save for an Ability Capsule. I'll give you an item of your choice for the IV bred Snorunt.

I have to breed a Snorunt, but it probably won't take long. So we'll trade an Assault Vest, Chimchar, Sableye, Bulbasaur and Venipede for the 4 IV Snorunt, Dusk Stone, Onix, Barbaracle and Drifblim. I will let you know when they're ready. Let me know if you changed your mind on anything -- I'm pretty sure I have everything, but Sableye and Snorunt ready to trade.

Can I possibly trade a dawn stone for a HA Vulpix? I could also get just about anything out of the battle maison so just ask.
doesn't need to be iv bred just need drought since I dont have a safari with ninetales in it.

I'll take a Toxic Orb, I have to breed one quick. What is your FC?

A little bit mixed-up since I'm the one offering the Assault Vest for the Snorunt, and I don't need Venipede anymore. May I have an Audino instead, please?

A little bit mixed-up since I'm the one offering the Assault Vest for the Snorunt, and I don't need Venipede anymore. May I have an Audino instead, please?

Sure, I still had to breed the Venipede so no big deal. I'm not sure why you're mixed up though... That's what you wanted right?

Sure, I still had to breed the Venipede so no big deal. I'm not sure why you're mixed up though... That's what you wanted right?

Well, from the way you said it in your quote (you listed the item with the HA Pokemon you were going to give to me and Snorunt with the Pokemon I was going to give to you), I got a little confused. I was the one to give the Assualt Vest for the Snorunt.

Well, from the way you said it in your quote (you listed the item with the HA Pokemon you were going to give to me and Snorunt with the Pokemon I was going to give to you), I got a little confused. I was the one to give the Assualt Vest for the Snorunt.

Opps, lol. I copied and pasted the list, so I put them in the wrong spots. Anyway, they're all ready to trade.

Opps, lol. I copied and pasted the list, so I put them in the wrong spots. Anyway, they're all ready to trade.

Okay, I'm online. Send me a request when you've arrived. My IGN is Arcee.
EDIT: I just noticed, you haven't registered me, even though I put my FC on page 6 of the forum. I'll say it again: 0447 6644 8531

Last edited:
Thank you for all the trades. I apologize if I inconvenienced you in any way. I hope you will find your trades useful.

Thank you for all the trades. I apologize if I inconvenienced you in any way. I hope you will find your trades useful.

Nah it's fine. I was fortunate enough to have all the Pokemon already bred and it didn't take much effort to breed another Snorunt. Thanks for the Pokemon and items!

I'll take a Toxic Orb, I have to breed one quick. What is your FC?

I got one and my FC is 2707-1928-6887 IGN is Anthony

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom