• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading Over 150 HA Pokemon (IV Breeding, Egg Moves; All Starters Available)

Re: Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities

I have a Timid 3 IV Ghastly. Could I have a HA Phantump?

@SaoTim I have not bred Torchic, though I suppose I could breed an Adamant male. The gender ratio for starters makes females extremely tough to breed and I'm sure it would take me too long to achieve this. If I get you the male with an Adamant nature you can do this yourself by attaching an Everstone to Torchic and breeding with any Ditto. Let me know if you're still interested.

@wundrwhat Absolutely. I already have Phantump bred, so I'd be ready whenever. My only question is what are your Gastly's Perfect IVs?

I'd be happy to help you out gal with a stone or two since you need some. Pretty sure I've got some extras.

Not really looking for a HA Pokémon though (my only request would just be a female Joltik w/ Compoundeyes). Not specific on IV, or anything like that.

If you're interested, just drop me a line. :)

@Ice Prince Sounds good. I have Joltik in one of my Safari, so I'll see if I can catch one that matches that description. I'm finishing some breeding for a trade quick and I'll try to get to it before work, otherwise I'll get it to you later tonight (about 10 hours from now) or tomorrow.

Edit: Sketch that, I caught it already. Did you want me to breed you a Joltik or would Galvantula be alright?

Sounds good!

Just let me know whenever you're ready.

FC is 0834 1823 5522, trainer name is Mattie.

Added you. Ready whenever you are. I'm just riding around hatching eggs, so hit me up with a trade whenever. My FR is in my Signature, my trainer name is Valorie.

Shall do gal--prolly in the next 15-20 mins.

Hi there,

I'm desperately looking for a HA Spritzee. I can offer a 3-5IV Gastly.

Let me know if you'd be interested.

If your posts continue to show as unmoderated contact a mod of the respective section to help you next time around alright? :)

@that1chick; here's another offer for you. ^^

Thanks Dolce.

@MitchIn3D Sorry for not seeing your post earlier. I have a Sprtizee ready to trade whenever. It's a male with Careful Nature. I don't have any Sachet's though. If you really want me to get one, I could probably get some BP points at the Battle Maison, but that will take a while. I'm very interested in Gastly with 5 Perfect IVs, so I'd be willing to get you a Sachet if you need one.

Edit: I've got to head to work now, but I'll be back on in about 9 hours. I can trade then.

Noticed that HA Electrike is on your wishlist. Would you be willing to trade a Moxie Litleo for one?

Still looking for a 3-5 perfect IV Honedge? I have one with HP, Attack, Sp. Attack, and Sp. Defense, as well as an adamant nature that I'd be willing to trade for a Swift Swim Poliwag :)

@Akinai I literally *just* traded for one and I'm no longer looking for it, sorry. If you have any other HA Pokemon or Items I'm looking for then I can certainly trade.

@Trey Absolutely! Your Poliwag is ready whenever you are to trade. I'd prefer the 5 IV Honedge if possible.

Last edited:

@Akinai I literally *just* traded for one and I'm no longer looking for it, sorry. If you have any other HA Pokemon or Items I'm looking for then I can certainly trade.

What about a Sun Stone or an Insomnia Pumpkaboo? For the latter I won't be able to trade until later, in the middle of hatching eggs for someone currently.

What about a Sun Stone or an Insomnia Pumpkaboo? For the latter I won't be able to trade until later, in the middle of hatching eggs for someone currently.

I'd prefer the HA Pumpkaboo. That's fine if it'll be a little while, though I have a Litleo ready whenever so whenever you're ready to trade is fine with me. My FR & Trainer name is in my Signature if you want to add me.

I'm back. I'm interested in the HA Smoochum and can offer you the HA Magmar for it.

I'm back. I'm interested in the HA Smoochum and can offer you the HA Magmar for it.

Sounds good. I have off today, so I'll get to breeding after my first class. About 2-3 hours from now. Not sure how soon I'll be able to get online on my 3DS though; I'll PM you whenever it's ready and I can get on for trading.

Sounds good. I have off today, so I'll get to breeding after my first class. About 2-3 hours from now. Not sure how soon I'll be able to get online on my 3DS though; I'll PM you whenever it's ready and I can get on for trading.

Great. I just caught you the Magmar. I'll be on for another 2 hours or so, but I've got labs today and most likely won't be on during the day. I'll be on tonight though, not sure if that works for you or not.

Great. I just caught you the Magmar. I'll be on for another 2 hours or so, but I've got labs today and most likely won't be on during the day. I'll be on tonight though, not sure if that works for you or not.

Your Smoochum is ready to trade whenever you get on. I'll be on for about an hour, otherwise I'll be on tomorrow evening.

Your Smoochum is ready to trade whenever you get on. I'll be on for about an hour, otherwise I'll be on tomorrow evening.

Wow, timing, I literally just got home. I'll be on in two secs, thanks.

eta: sorry, the quick trade I was trying to do is glitching out all over the place. I should be done soon. Sorry =/

Last edited:

Wow, timing, I literally just got home. I'll be on in two secs, thanks.

eta: sorry, the quick trade I was trying to do is glitching out all over the place. I should be done soon. Sorry =/

That's fine. Just hit me up when you can. I'm super training at the moment, so it's all good.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom