• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading Shinies and Legendaries!

TylerM

was (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ✧
Reaction score
I have some shinies and some legendaries that are up for trade. Below, you'll find a list of pokemon that are for trade and a list of pokemon that I want. :banana:

FT:
  • Calm Lv. 100 Shiny Togekiss
  • Lax Lv. 8 Shiny Poochyena
  • Adamant Lv. 100 Shiny Altaria
  • Bold Lv. 50 Mesprit
  • Lax Lv. 100 Shiny Gengar
  • Timid Lv. 73 Japanese Shiny Lugia

LF:
  • Calm HA 5IV(HP, Def., Sp. Def., Speed, Sp. Atk) Chikorita with Egg Moves Leech Seed and Ingrain
  • Jolly Pickup 4IV(HP, Def., Sp. Def., Speed) Aipom with Double Hit
  • Timid 4IV(HP, Def., Sp. Def., Speed) Misdreavus with Egg Moves Curse and Destiny Bond
  • Dream Ball HA Female Clefairy

Yo! I am really interested in your shinies, the pokemon you are looking for need to be shiny? I am confused since you don't put it.

Yo! I am really interested in your shinies, the pokemon you are looking for need to be shiny? I am confused since you don't put it.
they do not have to be shiny! also, if they are in eggs, that is a bonus and i'd be willing to add more pokemon for your pokemon

The four for all your shinies then? Yep I can hand eggs -w- Imma get them ready soon depending on gender you want for them, especially chikorita.
Also double hit isn't an egg move, aipon learns it by level up so the one I will give you won't have it. Is that okay? :eek:

The four for all your shinies then? Yep I can hand eggs -w- Imma get them ready soon depending on gender you want for them, especially chikorita.
Also double hit isn't an egg move, aipon learns it by level up so the one I will give you won't have it. Is that okay? :eek:
that's fine! can we complete our other trade later as well? i have some breeding leftovers, and we might as well get everything done.
edit: also the only gender I care about is the clefairy. :)
edit2: and the clefairy doesn't have to be in an egg

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom