• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading: Shiny Machop; Level 100 Shiny Fer. + Others- Free: PKRS, Uxie and More

Lesley

Reaction score
Offers temporarily suspended.
I will still get the Pokemon to people who asked if I haven't yet!

Last edited:
I have a Lv 42 shiny Tentacruel I could offer for the Feraligatr, I don't care about its EV's or anything. Naive nature, met it myself in Platinum. I don't think I've played him since I caught him, but its been a while.

BlindTyldak- Oh, now that I think about it, I hope I didn't make it seem like the first offer goes thing was for all the Feraligatr too.

Well, I don't know how keen I am on a Tentacruel since I already have one trained. But I'll let you know. (I know, people who say that are annoying and frustrating, but, well. :( )

To make it slightly less annoying, though, I'll tell you by this time tomorrow. ^^

Oh, I'll contact you either way so you don't want to come back if you don't want.

Well, I guess you do in order to read this. Heheh.

I might have a female of one of the starters, since I bred a bunch of them... but I'd have to check later on. Not around my game or wifi yet. If I do have it, I'd trade for a German Ditto! Jolly or Timid natured might be nice, but whatever Ditto you can get is fine :D

I'll get back to you when I know! :)

Edit: btw, welcome to the site. ^^

Daena - OK, I'll start catching dittos.
If you don't have the starters, you can just have the dittos.

Jsteel - I replied on your board. :)

Geodude - Yeah.
FC is 3266 8068 9922

Neox - Sure, but let me catch one. I've been lazy about ditto catching. x_e

Anyway, I think I can PM now, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

OK I am having a difficult time catching certain natured dittos since I don't have a synchronizer on my German SS game.

So I removed that.

But the people that already asked for a specific nature will still get it.

Do you still have that shiny Feraligatr? I'll trade you at least two things from my shop for it.

Oh can i plz have a german Ditto i really wanna try the M Method. Is he free cause i really dont have anything that is worth anything :/

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom