• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Trailer of Diancie in Pokémon X and Y released: Was created when Carbink undergoes st

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Trailer of Diancie in Pokémon X and Y released: Was created when Carbink undergoes strange mutation

The official Pokémon website has released a trailer featuring Diancie in Pokémon X and Y. Diancie was created when Carbink undergoes a strange mutation.

Read more on Bulbanews

Morgil

Reaction score
Re: Trailer of Diancie in Pokémon X and Y released: Was created when Carbink undergoe

"Mutation"?! WTF could that mean? I wonder if it means some in-game mechanic for turning a carbink into a diancie.

Southern Latios

Reaction score
Re: Trailer of Diancie in Pokémon X and Y released: Was created when Carbink undergoe

Glad to know Diancie is related to Carbink, although it was pretty obvious, IMO. I like its artwork, especially the lower part made of rock.

Stratelier

Reaction score

Wouldn't it be a surprise if there's an event-exclusive item that can transform just one of your Carbink into a Diancie.

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score

Inb4 MegaCarbink=Diancie

PixelPerfect

Reaction score

This is the first occasion of a Legendary Pokemon being somehow based on a reqular Pokemon, right? Mewtwo is cloned from Mew, but they are both Legendary, and in some cases Legendaries have created other Legendaries, but this is the first time I know where there is an official statement saying that a normal Pokemon changes into a Legendary.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score

Wait a minute...Diancie...Diantha...

Team Gaara

Borderland Sword
Reaction score

Wait a minute...Diancie...Diantha...
Just coincidence, I wouldn't think too much on it. Diantha's Japanese name is different. Plus, Diancie's name seems to be related to Carbink's Japanese name, as well.

Isaac Gravity

Drifter
Reaction score

Glad to know Carbink and Diancie are officially connected to each other.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score

Let me guess, the whole Carbink + Diancie deal is similar to Manaphy, where it's possible to get more than one Manaphy from an egg, but in-game, you could only get one, and every Phione that breeds to make eggs always gets Phione. In short, it won't be possible to create more Diancie.

skittlepup~

I'm probably too happy.
Reaction score

Diancie looks epic except for the rock underneath it... that's the only part that bugs me about its design.

I'm so sick and tired of people going like "CARBINK EVOLVES INTO DIANCIE" or "MEGA-CARBINK"
It is a mutation. NOT an evolution.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score

Can't wait to obtain one for my Y game! Like all legendaries/events though, it's not going up against the Elite Four.

Luna Tiger

Cheers to the Freeze
Reaction score

I'm so sick and tired of people going like "CARBINK EVOLVES INTO DIANCIE" or "MEGA-CARBINK"
Eevee and its 8 mutations would like a word. (Because that's what Eeveelutions are: mutations.)

ange

Master of Time
Reaction score

If only they would stop using that XY intro music all the time.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score

Eevee and its 8 mutations would like a word. (Because that's what Eeveelutions are: mutations.)
Um...aren't those evolutions?

The Outrage

Reaction score

Ryoma Maser

Leader of the Black Eagles
Reaction score

I would like to see the other too Volcanion and Hoopa.
Hey maybe possibly we can get more event Pokémon like I don't know a Dexoxys, a Genescect and whatever.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score

I hope Diancie is given out via Wi-Fi, like Torchic.

Simba

Reaction score

Don't suppose anyone's tried leveling up Carbink with a whole team of Carbinks, to see if it evolves into Diancie. Since it said about them gathering.

*shrug*

Stratelier

Reaction score

Yeah, that would be way too easy.