• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailer of Diancie in Pokémon X and Y released: Was created when Carbink undergoes st

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Trailer of Diancie in Pokémon X and Y released: Was created when Carbink undergoes strange mutation

The official Pokémon website has released a trailer featuring Diancie in Pokémon X and Y. Diancie was created when Carbink undergoes a strange mutation.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Trailer of Diancie in Pokémon X and Y released: Was created when Carbink undergoe

"Mutation"?! WTF could that mean? I wonder if it means some in-game mechanic for turning a carbink into a diancie.

Re: Trailer of Diancie in Pokémon X and Y released: Was created when Carbink undergoe

Glad to know Diancie is related to Carbink, although it was pretty obvious, IMO. I like its artwork, especially the lower part made of rock.

Wouldn't it be a surprise if there's an event-exclusive item that can transform just one of your Carbink into a Diancie.

Inb4 MegaCarbink=Diancie

This is the first occasion of a Legendary Pokemon being somehow based on a reqular Pokemon, right? Mewtwo is cloned from Mew, but they are both Legendary, and in some cases Legendaries have created other Legendaries, but this is the first time I know where there is an official statement saying that a normal Pokemon changes into a Legendary.

Wait a minute...Diancie...Diantha...

Glad to know Carbink and Diancie are officially connected to each other.

Let me guess, the whole Carbink + Diancie deal is similar to Manaphy, where it's possible to get more than one Manaphy from an egg, but in-game, you could only get one, and every Phione that breeds to make eggs always gets Phione. In short, it won't be possible to create more Diancie.

Diancie looks epic except for the rock underneath it... that's the only part that bugs me about its design.

I'm so sick and tired of people going like "CARBINK EVOLVES INTO DIANCIE" or "MEGA-CARBINK"
It is a mutation. NOT an evolution.

Can't wait to obtain one for my Y game! Like all legendaries/events though, it's not going up against the Elite Four.

I'm so sick and tired of people going like "CARBINK EVOLVES INTO DIANCIE" or "MEGA-CARBINK"
Eevee and its 8 mutations would like a word. (Because that's what Eeveelutions are: mutations.)

If only they would stop using that XY intro music all the time.

Eevee and its 8 mutations would like a word. (Because that's what Eeveelutions are: mutations.)

Um...aren't those evolutions?

I would like to see the other too Volcanion and Hoopa.
Hey maybe possibly we can get more event Pokémon like I don't know a Dexoxys, a Genescect and whatever.

I hope Diancie is given out via Wi-Fi, like Torchic.

Don't suppose anyone's tried leveling up Carbink with a whole team of Carbinks, to see if it evolves into Diancie. Since it said about them gathering.

*shrug*

Yeah, that would be way too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom