• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

New Japanese trailer is up, showing a lot of Z move, Bewear might have exclusive Z move.
Ninjad :p

Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone posted this already, but did anyone notice that the trial captains did the Z-move poses for their respective types? (1:32 to 1:34) Perhaps they would be battling the player after all! But again it might just be some congratulatory pose or something

Damn, that was epic. I love how amazing and packed the Japanese trailers are:) Those CGI scenes of Solgaleo and Lunala were the best though. Too bad those won't be in the game:p

It seems Professor Oak isn't the only one returning---at one point when it zooms on a text box talking about UB the name written in the box...

https://puu.sh/r3Gj9/22ddee6ba9.png

Is Burnet, as in Professor Burnet from the Dream Radar App.

That would actually make a lot of sense, if she's looking into the Ultra Beasts! Her whole field of research is about another dimension.

Burnet being back is really cool. I always liked her. Absolutely the last person I would have expected, though. Is this the first time that a character from a tie-in app/game has appeared in the core series?

I knew that it wasn't Oak of Kanto. The design was too different for it to be him. Glad we got confirmation.

So next trailer on the 14th apparently according to Serebii

Professor Oak retired to Alola, grew a mullet and got fucking tan. These are shaping up to be the best god damn games ever, I swear. Also looks like Burnet from Dream Radar is in the games, this is going to be a wild ride in the post game, and I can definitely see Colress coming back if the remembered her of all characters. And a new trailer next week? Rockruff evo and more is likely.

??? How many trailers do they have? I wouldn't mind if they spaced them out a bit more. @_@

Also, I don't know if people realized this or not but it's not all that far from November. This game will be out before we even know it. As a matter of fact people who want to avoid spoilers might want to go underground soon.

Back
Top Bottom