• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Trailers and News Discussion

Reaction score
Judging from the fact that the official Japanese Twitter showed cards with the final starter evos, I think there's a pretty good chance today's trailer will finally showcase them.

Beep Boop
Reaction score
Hm hadn't expected the final evos so soon, thought they would've kept those until the week before release or something.

If they do show them, I hope it's going to be one of those 'Watch Pokémon evolve' trailers and they show off Salandit's and Pikipek's evos too at least. I'd be sad if we only get the starter evos, we've known about them for months and their typings are probably not going to be very surprising. I hope the secret they have is something interesting, but it could very much just be CoroCoro hyping for nothing again :p

Reaction score
Not sure what i expect other than final start evos.

Also I predict we get one more piece of news between the 5th and the 15th.

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
Woah. This is the first time they've chosen to give us the final forms before release, officially. I don't know if the announcement will have them, but they are not known for doing such things unintentionally.

Nuzlocke Lover
Reaction score
Poor Pikachu.
Dying due to being absorbed by Palossand and getting slammed by a desk by Litten3.

At least he gets some hats! :p

Reaction score
It would be cool if todays trailers shows us something that tells us the Datamine didn't get everything! A new Pokemon, or Alola form perhaps.

Greenish-Blue Trainer (?)
Reaction score
Okay, so Rowlet's final evo is part ghost... didn't see that coming.
Time to reconsider my team again *sigh*

Reaction score
Rowlets evo is Grass/Ghost? What the frick? o_O

I guess I don't need to worry about having flying type overlap now...

Also, there goes the "Tapu typings = Oricorio typings" idea down the drain.

Reaction score
I love the way their animated. Something about Incineroar's design seemed off (probably the side burns being too big for me or something ... pun kinda intended), but it looks so much better in motion, a lot of personality.

Reaction score
Holy Arceus! I expected to see the final evos (yay no Fire/Fighting). What I did not expect was the Battle Tree, the ability to tag with all champions, and especially seeing Red. Man, he got handsome.

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
I love all those typings! I did NOT expect Ghost!!!!

ALSO POKEMON LEAGUE IS BACK WTF

Reaction score
Grass/Ghost? Well that was unexpected. Lucha litten looks a lot better in game, and thank Arceus he's not the dreaded fire/fighting combo.

AND MY BOYS RED AND BLUE HAVE RETURNED! HOLY CRAP!

There's truly no denying that gen 7 is gonna be the best generation.

Reaction score
Well the game continues to surprise me. Cynthia, Red, Grass-Ghost.....and did Red have a mega-ring!?

Reaction score
Does that mean we're really going to be helping to build the Pokemon league?

You know what would be kinda awesome....if they brought back even more famous Pokemon trainers and you could form a league with them as gym leaders/elite four. Imagine having your pick of past gym leaders/elite four/other famous trainers for building the league.

I really want to see N and Colress come back now. (I guess they're technically villains, but I've always thought of them as being somewhat redeemed.....or at least they're not like Ghetsis or Lysandre)

#1 Wooloo Fan
Reaction score
RED & BLUE GOT HOT WTF

Primarina <3

also, the rumour about the league starting was true after all, wtf.

the news was largely spoiled by the datamine but still, great stuff.

Reaction score
Ok, so their signature moves are Ghost and Dark type. Only Primarina's Water type. The Tapu Z is definitely Fairy type with that pose, and Z form supporter would argue that that is Z form right there, lol.