• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Honestly, I think we'll be getting some info in CoroCoro, but as to what? I'm not sure. I'm wanting at least to know more about maybe the starters or info on the region?

Maybe a few screenshots along with the mascots or the starters? I just hope we get something concrete to talk about soon.

did you see the pokemon on the Horsey water fontain?
those green ones under it?

They look like just leaves or flowers to me...

Maybe a few screenshots along with the mascots or the starters? I just hope we get something concrete to talk about soon.

They look like just leaves or flowers to me...
though it to be old pokes, but it could be a new one.

I wonder if E3 would provide a trailer for Sun and Moon.

They've been consistent about showing off the games at E3 recently, so that'd be a safe assumption. The question is whether or not they're going to reveal anything or just show a regular trailer. E3 2013 revealed Fairy type for XY, E3 2014 just gave us the first gameplay trailer for ORAS. I could either something major revealed at E3 like XY, or just a regular gameplay trailer, it depends on what they reveal in March, April, and May.

Best guess for E3 is a gameplay trailer that will probably feature the debuts of a couple Pokemon, and probably the finalized release dates if those haven't come out before then.

I hope we get something in tomorrow's Nintendo Direct.... PLEASE!!

I don't think we're going to get anything in tomorrow's direct, just 'cause the specify that they'll only be covering spring-summer releases.

I 100% think we're going to get something for e3, but I think we'll have the game "revealed" before that. e3 gave us our first glimpse of ORAS because it was announced in May, where there was only like 4-ish weeks till e3.

It'd be a bad move to stay silent on S/M until e3 imo. For a new generation they're going to want to hype people up as much as possible, and they're going to need plenty of time for that, especially if this gen is as important as it was made out to be in the pokemon direct.

Last edited:
Yeah, I doubt there'll be anything shown in tomorrow's Direct. The most most most most I can see is a silhouette of a new Pokemon flashed briefly onscreen, but even that is incredibly unlikely.

If they were going to show off SM in tomorrow's Direct, why would they bother having a separate Direct for it a week before? I wouldn't expect anything on the game tomorrow.

There's really zero reason to expect Sun & Moon information in tomorrow's Direct, the most likely scenario is information in CoroCoro, but I'm keeping my expectations low on that.

Honestly, I'm expecting Europe and Australian release dates for Fates, and a small acknowledgement of Sun and Moon. Pretty much what they showed us the other day.

Said this in the Gen 7 confirmed thread:
EXCLUSIEVE WERELDPRIMEUR: Inhoud nieuwe Nintendo Direct gelekt
If you don't want to be spoiled don't open the link. You might be wondering why I am posting a it. MonHun Generations was just trademarked a couple of hours ago, after the article was posted. So yeah, as this is the NoE direct, there might be more stuff for the international portions. NCL direct surely as hell won't have any of this. AND WHERE THE HELL IS PICROSS. FFS NOE YOU EVEN TRADEMARKED IT.

Said this in the Gen 7 confirmed thread:
EXCLUSIEVE WERELDPRIMEUR: Inhoud nieuwe Nintendo Direct gelekt
If you don't want to be spoiled don't open the link. You might be wondering why I am posting a it. MonHun Generations was just trademarked a couple of hours ago, after the article was posted. So yeah, as this is the NoE direct, there might be more stuff for the international portions. NCL direct surely as hell won't have any of this. AND WHERE THE HELL IS PICROSS. FFS NOE YOU EVEN TRADEMARKED IT.

Lord Nintendo are leaking worse than a case of horrible plumbing lately.

Lord Nintendo are leaking worse than a case of horrible plumbing lately.
Well apparently it could be fake asnthe MonHun trademark was earlier then the leak apparently and the maker could have kept a tight lip until it was found so who knows. Picross 3D Round 2 was trademark a while back too, so its non appearance on the list is strange as well.

Maybe that's already asked but what do you think about the time of games being sold? I mean, what does "Holiday 2016" mean? Summer holiday?
Absolutely not. They mean winter. The general estimate is somewhere around November 18th or 19th.

Yeah, November 18th is definitely the best, Nintendo Friday's has been a thing for 3 years, with a Major Wii U and 3DS game being released simultaneously.

Back
Top Bottom