• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Trailers and News Discussion

Poke Trey

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Yeah, those poor Europeans don't get til almost a week later.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
We had to wait three months for Super Mystery Dungeon and Fire Emblem so what's 5 days in our neverending delays on Nintendo's games -_-

It annoys me that people say it's payback for Europe leaking XY early because 1) Canada also leaked XY early and aren't being punished and 2) it's the fans that are ultimately being punished because of the fault of the retailers. The retailers are still going to get their money, just 5 days later so it achieves nothing other than being unfair to European fans.

Remakes or whatever fair enough, but a new generation we should all get on the same date to start playing at the same time and experience it all together.

LadySasaki

like pepsi cola
Reaction score
I'm annoyed in principle, but in reality the 5 day wait actually helps me.

Every generation I like to start with IV bred, specific natured Pokemon hatched on my own game. I breed and trade over my own Pokemon for later games in the generation, but that's obviously impossible to do on the debut game. So every new generation, I have to patiently wait for other people to start (and finish!) their new games, and then I offer event legendaries in return for whoever is kind enough to breed me my desired Pokemon. It often means I lag at least a week behind everyone else starting their adventure, so this time the 5 days is a bonus for me; it's 5 days for other people to power through their game and breed the Pokemon I'll be starting with! ^^;

Poke Trey

Reaction score
I actually have a few friends who do come from Europe who are also in my house right now causing all sorts of havoc:D Anyway they don't have to worry about the wait because we'll have yet to see anymore from them, but when the games come out in America 1st, OH god they will be pissed the hell off!

Poke Trey

Reaction score
People please, my bank is filled to the absolute brim with every Pokemon I'll need to get ready for SM!

Blockhead Pippi

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
I may get Pokebank when the game releases, if I feel like it.

PinkIceFox

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
I don't own pokemon bank, don't really plan on owning it. I always start fresh and don't carry over pokemon.

And personally I don't see the point in paying for pokemon bank. Then again I don't do competitive battles or anything like that.

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I don't own pokemon bank, don't really plan on owning it. I always start fresh and don't carry over pokemon.

And personally I don't see the point in paying for pokemon bank. Then again I don't do competitive battles or anything like that.
What if you want to transfer legendaries that you won't be able to catch in the 7th generation as a whole or have event legendaries you want to keep such as Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, and Celebi?

PinkIceFox

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
What if you want to transfer legendaries that you won't be able to catch in the 7th generation as a whole or have event legendaries you want to keep such as Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, and Celebi?
Honestly I think they need to stop this event legendary crap already. Or at the very least stop making it so a person who's late to the party can never get those pokemon. I didn't get any of the mystical gen 6 pokemon because I wasn't playing pokemon at the time. That's honestly not fair.

The way they make it difficult to obtain legendary pokemon, and the thought of them making it so you can only get certain pokemon if you buy pokemon bank and shove them in that storage to trade up to new generations... I'm all for receiving 'illegal' pokemon through trade. |: Legendary-Mythical especially- pokemon are little more than a useless trophy to me anyway. They're status symbols.

As much as I love pokemon... it's really not worth it to try and get every single pokemon every generation. I won't use 90% of them. I'm just happy they're there to fill up the world's animal population.

In years time, Pokemon Bank will probably be shut down same as the DS online comparability was. Meaning all the pokemon in there will probably be lost. I honestly get tired of all these online features shoved into games. You either have to be there when the game first comes out, or you're SOL.

In other news, I'm an old woman. *shakes cane* Get off my lawn kids.

JOESTAR*

Ya boi Guzma
Reaction score
Show of hands, who else is hoarding Pokemon in PokeBank to transfer to Sun and Moon?
Only using it to move my 6 main Pokemon from Blue. If I can't take Mew with me I'm going to cry. :confused:

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
I will move my Platinum team over to Sun and Moon cause they're going to go pay the Alola League a visit after I beat it with my Alola Region team.

Elementar

The Paragon of Torna
Reaction score
I think the five day delay for Europe is surprised. I'm just surprised why we (Australia) get it before them. I would like to see another special distribution like Shiny Beldum for this. That would be pleasant.

EmpoleonProd

Empoleon Fanatic
Reaction score
I think the five day delay for Europe is surprised. I'm just surprised why we (Australia) get it before them. I would like to see another special distribution like Shiny Beldum for this. That would be pleasant.
Oh I'm sure there'll be one... Just not sure what it will be. XY had Speed Boost Torchic, ORAS had shiny Beldum. It's anyone's guess as to what SM will give us.

Soki

Beep Boop
Reaction score
Wait, Australia does get it on the 18th??

We've allowed you to participate in Eurovision, now it's your time to repay us by sending us a batch of Sun/Moon games by airplane on the day of release :p