• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Trailers and News Discussion

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I could try to wake up to watch the announcement live at 6AM my time, but that could still be a bit tricky. It's always nice to have some good Pokemon news to wake up to first thing in the morning anyway.

conqueror

Reaction score
Did they confirmed how we get the information? New youtube video, tweets or site update?

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Did they confirmed how we get the information? New youtube video, tweets or site update?
I think most are assuming it will be the same as for the last games. Site update + a trailer of the new information.

Lufenium

#1 Wooloo Fan
Reaction score
How many bets it'll be a few minutes late and people will explode? :p

Vyrron

#TeamSword
Reaction score
How many bets it'll be a few minutes late and people will explode? :p
Last time the update was a couple minutes late as well. I don't think it's a reason to freak out lol.

conqueror

Reaction score
Very strange that Solgaleo isn't fire at all. Did you see the new Rotom form?

Arcalargo

god of the Longbow!
Reaction score
DUUUUUUDE, Lunala's signature attack looks so awesome. I can't wait to play though! Ghost/Psychic, that is rough. 4x to ghost and dark, that is not cool...

Pyrax

Outlaws for Life
Reaction score
Huh. Confirmation on Solgaleo/Lunala's names and types, confirmation of Kukui as the Professor, our rival's name, and the reveal of that Lillie girl. A bit more than I was expecting. Speaking of Lillie, the fact that she's described as a "Professor Kukui's mysterious assistant" rather than just "Professor Kukui's assistant" kinda makes me wonder about her involvement.

One last thing: take a good look at the protagonists' wrists. Mega Rings, perhaps?

Pyrax

Outlaws for Life
Reaction score
Anyone noticed the diamond in the bracelet, it's like the Mega Bracelet but with the diamond in the logo!!!
Please GameFreak, let THE bracelets be Gen VII's Mega Ring and not some convoluted new mechanic.

Velvet

Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn't really trust Lillie at all?

Tensho

Reaction score
Please GameFreak, let bracelets be Gen VII's Mega Ring and not some convoluted new mechanic.
I am hoping the other way around, lol. Do you also notice the Pokeball symbols on the PCs' hats are squares instead of round?

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Speaking of Lillie, the fact that she's described as a "Professor Kukui's mysterious assistant" rather than just "Professor Kukui's assistant" kinda makes me wonder about her involvement.
The official site says she's important to SM's story too, whereas Hau doesn't have a line saying that. So there's more to her for sure.

Velvet

Reaction score
@Arcalargo; I don't think she's the team leader, but rather an agent sent to infiltrate Kukui's lab, either to steal or pass on information to the leader.