• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Trailers and News Discussion

Unregistered User
Reaction score
The legendary types are bleh but they seem to make sense.

Islands, shocking lol.

Rotom seems like it could be cool. Talking Pokemon though!? it only took that guy in Hoenn like 20 years in game time to do it!

The Best Gym Leader
Reaction score
@Karamazov @Lunafreya Thanks guys, that´s what I thought. However, I think the Rotom Pokedex is nothing like this, I don´t think it will translate Pokemos language xD. I am not entirely sure if I woul like that feature btw.

Reaction score
A scientist in Devon Corp mentions working on a device to allow people to talk to Pokemon.
If the Pokedex is programmed speak <insert game's language>, then its not really a device that allows people to talk to Pokemon so much as Rotom being able to use the pre-existing functionality of the Pokedex.

I don't think we should be that amazed by its ability to speak (unless it can do it outside of the Pokedex) given that we aren't amazed at Mow Rotom's ability to keep our grass short.

Reaction score
They did not reveal much essential info. Lillie just introduce herself and said that she is still not too good at being an assistant and she want to do something to make up for it. Then she said she is bad at battling so she will be cheering you on in the sideline.

Kukui just introduces himself, then said that Alola is a region that is made up of a group of island, therefore there are many rare Pokemon. Then he just told you and Hau to explore the region to gather info about Pokemon.

Reaction score
Lillie just introduce herself and said that she is still not too good at being an assistant and she want to do something to make up for it.
The site says she's plot relevant...watch her help Team Bad Guys by accident as her attempt to "do something" to make up for being a bad assistant...

Reaction score
The site says she's plot relevant...watch her help Team Bad Guys by accident as her attempt to "do something" to make up for being a bad assistant...
By "making up", I think it means that she kind of fails at doing something then the PC saves her and now she want to "make up" or "repay the kindness". We need more context.

Fluffy!
Reaction score
Cool stuff. The female player character is so cute, but her outfit is so bad. Please let us change clothes... The Legendary Pokemon typing was a surprise, especially for Solgaleo, but they aren't bad choices. Alola looks really fun to explore and I'm looking forward that! The Rotom-Pokedex sounds like a cool feature, that was quite a surprise. Now the question is... what's up with those bracelets?!

Vulpix velox
Reaction score
So we get 4 regional Pokedexes. One for each island, I'm sure.

The Power of Thunder
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be lovely if we didn't have to have these awkward separate trailers just for the UK with only the release date at the end changed........................ I still find it funny that them stating "Worldwide release" for ORAS and these games always seems to mean having the releases within days of each other, is acceptable. It's something they should stop hyping up when we first hear about games coming out, just be honest with us so we don't have to wonder why. A simple "Sorry Europe, CBA right now", would be fine :coffee: rather than lying only to announce later that you basically lied, literally.

Reaction score
I like the Japanese name for the signature moves better. Those are totally Steel and Ghost type attacks.

Disappointment
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be lovely if we didn't have to have these awkward separate trailers just for the UK with only the release date at the end changed........................ I still find it funny that them stating "Worldwide release" for ORAS and these games always seems to mean having the releases within days of each other, is acceptable. It's something they should stop hyping up when we first hear about games coming out, just be honest with us so we don't have to wonder why. A simple "Sorry Europe, CBA right now", would be fine :coffee: rather than lying only to announce later that you basically lied, literally.
They never said worldwide release for ORAS. They said it would be released worldwide in November. Which was true. You can accuse them of screwing over Europe, but not lying.

Space rock
Reaction score
Well, I could make a huge post about my opinions on everything, but it seems you all got it covered for me. :p So I'll just say that I'm even more hyped than before! And we're getting EVEN MORE INFO on June 14? Heck yes. This definitely makes up for the lack of information at first!

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
I am pretty satisfied with the news we got. Solgaleo as Psychic/Steel caught me off guard but it is the first Psychic/Steel legendary that is not event and is mascot. Psychic/Ghost is a cool type combo for the moon mascot. The Rotom Pokedex caught my interest. Whether on not corocoro has anything new, the current news we got is good and I look forward to more news in the future.