• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Trailers and News Discussion

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
So it is stated the E3 would have new Sun and Moon news? Question is whether corocoro is a repeat of that news? It wouldn't really matter to me since the news we got is good enough for this month. Maybe we get to see the reveal of the native bird and/or dog pokemon that we have seen?

Borderland Sword
Reaction score
So we got a whole bunch more news! The legends' types surprised me a bit; we were all certain Solgaleo would be fire but Steel and Psychic is really rare so it's cool~ Lunala's I thought could have been anything and Ghost and Psychic seems reasonable. The Signature moves also look really cool!! Though I wish they weren't essentially the same Abilities are a bit ehh, but not terrible.

The new trainers are so cute! SO HAPPY we got art of the so soon~ Really was hoping on that female rival but Lillie at least seems like she'll be more interesting that Shuana. Hau also seems like he'll be a cutie, but if he's the rival, a bit disappointing he seems to be the "friend" type of rival. Kukui also seems cool like Sycamore~

And Alola did turn out to be a series of islands as we thought and I love how much like Hawaii they're really making it like~!

Lastly, Rotom Dex seems like a really interesting featured and I'm dying to now what it's gonna be like~ Oerall, awesome news dump!~

Reaction score
I think that Lillie might be more of the rival than Hau. Hau was seen to pick the starter that's weak to yours. For example, if you pick Rowlet, Hau will pick Popplio. That means that Lillie has a higher chance of being the main rival.

#1 Wooloo Fan
Reaction score
So it is stated the E3 would have new Sun and Moon news? Question is whether corocoro is a repeat of that news?
It's hard to say. E3 2013 & the CoroCoro just after it revealed different things, so it may be that this year will follow suite. On top of what was already shown on the 2nd, this may turn out to be a news heavy month.

Reaction score
So it is stated the E3 would have new Sun and Moon news? Question is whether corocoro is a repeat of that news? It wouldn't really matter to me since the news we got is good enough for this month. Maybe we get to see the reveal of the native bird and/or dog pokemon that we have seen?
It was said that the live stream on June 14th would contain new information/gameplay and developer stories. That's a good question about CoroCoro, though I wouldn't be surprised if it followed X/Y like @Lunafreya said.

The only other dates we should look out for regarding Sun & Moon are June 16th which has the E3 2016 Pokemon Special (though it's possible that's just a thing for the whole franchise tbh) and July 7th (or is it 8th or 9th? I forgot the date) since Junichi Masuda is going to be at the Japan Expo. Back in 2013, he revealed Honedge, so he might do the same thing with a brand new Pokemon.

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
I think that Lillie might be more of the rival than Hau. Hau was seen to pick the starter that's weak to yours. For example, if you pick Rowlet, Hau will pick Popplio. That means that Lillie has a higher chance of being the main rival.
I thought Lille was said to not really be fond of the idea of battling. I think Hau will be the Shauna like friend who picks the starter weak to yours, and the Male/Female counterparts will serve the roles as the traditional rival.

Reaction score
I thought Lille was said to not really be fond of the idea of battling. I think Hau will be the Shauna like friend who picks the starter weak to yours, and the Male/Female counterparts will serve the roles as the traditional rival.
I know that she isn't fond of battling, the situation that I wrote was hypothetical. I don't even know if she is going to battle us at all. I was just pointing out what would happen if she does.

Face the Darkness
Reaction score
So what time does the Treehouse start tomorrow. I have the day off and I'd like to watch it but I can't find the times.

If it helps I live in Minnesota So I'm in the central time zone.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the 14th, so get ready for more Sun and Moon news, plus live gameplay on Nintendo Treehouse! Also, there is a Q&A on the 15th.
The Q&A is for GO I think.

So what time does the Treehouse start tomorrow. I have the day off and I'd like to watch it but I can't find the times.

It starts 9am West Coast time, so however that translates to central. It'll be 5pm for me over here in the UK.

Disappointment
Reaction score

It's at 11 AM Central Time.

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the 14th, so get ready for more Sun and Moon news, plus live gameplay on Nintendo Treehouse! Also, there is a Q&A on the 15th.
The Q&A is for GO I think.
Yeah, it's for Pokemon Go.

Aside from June 14th, we should look out for July 7th just incase Masuda reveals a new Pokemon like he did with Honedge. Though, has he visited the Japan Expo aside from X/Y's pre-release?

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
I can't imagine the QA for Go will be that enlightening. I've been messing around with it for a few days and it relatively simple. Still an interesting project though and we may actually learn aobut future plans.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
I can't imagine the QA for Go will be that enlightening. I've been messing around with it for a few days and it relatively simple. Still an interesting project though and we may actually learn aobut future plans.

THE Pokemon Master
Reaction score
Is there an official statement about the thing on the 16th? I feel everywhere has been pretty quiet about it and the 14th and 15th are the only things being talked about.

Reaction score
Sorry but what exactly is going on the 16th?