• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee continues his perilous adventures in Johto. Watch his HeartGold Nuzlocke here.

Trailers and News Discussion

Administrator
Reaction score
I can understand why we don't get the stats along with the Pokemon. That's something that the more competitive players would care about more than just the casual players. While it would be easier to know ahead of time what the stats are, I don't think it would be something they think is necessary to bring up. It does add more surprises to the games too.

The Charming Fool
Reaction score
Does the Pokemon Company have some sort of deal with Coro Coro? I don't quite understand why they give some magazine exclusive news like that unless the Pokemon Company is making money from doing so.

*Shivers*
Reaction score
Does the Pokemon Company have some sort of deal with Coro Coro? I don't quite understand why they give some magazine exclusive news like that unless the Pokemon Company is making money from doing so.
TPC isn't the one getting money. It's Corocoro. Simply put it, TPC pays corocoro to reveal official information on their games since that's serve as a good way to advertise their games through Japan.

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
They probably haven't released the stats because the game is still under development and stats can maybe change.

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
I don't mind not seeing the stats as long as we get to see new pokemon. I am just interested in the typing and abilities of the pokemon. Stats are okay but are not a requirement in my opinion.

Reaction score
We never got the stats of the Pokémon during X and Y's pre-release period, so we won't get the stats from Sun and Moon's pre-release period as well.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Masuda's show at Japan Expo seems to be happening at 12:30 French time which is just under 2 hours away. Remember we're not guaranteed anything from it, so don't get hyped, but you never know what might happen.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Nintendo of France's Twitter is saying Masuda has an announcement for the end of the presentation.

e: I should clarify that it's not confirmed to be in relation to SM so don't get hyped (still) :p

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
Template public:_media_site_embed_youtube not found. Try rebuilding or reinstalling the s9e/MediaSites add-on.

New trailer's out, if it hasn't already been posted! It's revealed the Pokémon Salandit, a Poison/Fire type! 21 minutes ago as of this post.

Interesting ability, Corrosion... It overrides Poison immunities, at least by type!

Reaction score
Love the ability, wonder if this Pokemon have enough stats to be on a toxic stall team.

Administrator
Reaction score
Salandit looks so cute and I really like its typing. Its ability sounds quite useful when it can poison seemingly any type of Pokemon. Something like Komala's ability would probably counteract Salandit's ability, but it's still pretty cool.

Happy Levimas
Reaction score
Salandit sure is cool. That typing is unique too. Depending on where Litten's evo goes this may have to be my Fire type.

#TeamSword
Reaction score
Salandit is amazing! Love the design, the typing, the ability! I'm also torn between Salandit and Litten now since I have a no-type-overlaps rule on my teams.

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Salandit's expression is amazing. Look at that little brat. "Poison and Steel type? Too bad. Corrosion."

My poison trainer already booked a ticket to Alola.