• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Trailers and News Discussion

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
I was surprise to see a new pokemon but pleased with what we got. A unique Poison/Fire pokemon that can poison Steel and other Poison types is definitely awesome in my books. Guess that rules out Litten evolving into a Fire/Poison but who knows.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
I was surprise to see a new pokemon but pleased with what we got. A unique Poison/Fire pokemon that can poison Steel and other Poison types is definitely awesome in my books. Guess that rules out Litten evolving into a Fire/Poison but who knows.
Not necessarily, although I do agree that it does lessen the likelihood a bit in my eyes.

Still, Litten strikes me as more of a direct fighter and not a debuffer like our little komodo here.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Corrosion does make me wonder if we'll see an ability that allows you to paralyze Electric types, freeze Ice types, and burn Fire types. Since I'm choosing Popplio, I'm definitely catching a Salandit for my team. I just love that typing.

Reaction score
The amazing designs and the unique type combinations go on! I love this pokemon. This generation keep going amazing so far!

Administrator
Reaction score
As far as Litten goes, I don't think Salandit necessarily means that it can't be Fire/Poison. It might be less likely, but it's still a possibility. As long as it's not a part Fighting type and its evolved forms have good designs, then I'd be fine with it most likely.

Reaction score
Now theoretically we should get in future a ice type that can freeze any pokemon? or not?
the same rule could be with paralize and electric types or that with grass types.
Now that we have this new superv fire/poison poke like this.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Yeah its probably either just what we'll see in corocoro or nothing at all. Pokenchi is a bad source for game news really.

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
Yeah, Pokechi may show things that we already seen or just show nothing much at all. Remember what happened back in March, so don't get too excited for it.

Reaction score
They might just show the footages of screenshoots seen in CoroCoro. That is usually their best materials.

Administrator
Reaction score
We'll probably get at least some new footage. We did learn about the professor having a Rockruff and given that there's some kind of connection between Rockruff and the starters, that could be important down the road. Plus, it was the first time we saw Rockruff in video game footage, so that alone was good enough for me considering how adorable Rockruff is. I don't think it will be anywhere near as bad as what happened in March, but I wouldn't expect much more than some new footage on news we'll get most likely from CoroCoro later next week.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
I imagine it's just the other recent Pokemon we've had revealed. There was a lot of them and they didn't cover them all last week. I would keep hype low.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Reserve all hype for Corocoro. March taught us that Pokenchi will never really reveal anything new and significant after March. Still hope Corocoro reveals a Gym Leader or whatever Alola has. I still hope they have Gyms.

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Salandit looking hella awesome and the fact it's Fire/Poison type and is someone who poisons literally everything now means nothing is safe! Better hope you guys have detect/protects cuz this thing will be poisoning the lot of ya:sneaky:

Administrator
Reaction score
Considering that we're deep into the pre-release schedule, I would hope that CoroCoro has more than just covering what has already been revealed this month. We have gotten quite a few new Pokemon, so I wouldn't be too surprised if that happens, but it would feel like a waste if that was all they wanted to reveal in their magazine. I'd be content with a new Gym leader, a second rival and/or the new evil team if they didn't want to include some more new Pokemon.