• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Trailers and News Discussion

conqueror

Reaction score
I would really appreciate if we get information about game features/plot/gym leaders/mega evolutions of older pokemon, not only new mons. I think they have revealed enough. I don't want to see every pokemon and their evolutions before playing the game myself.

Arceus the Dragon

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
There is still corocoro which is likely to contain information that is not new pokemon. Maybe one or two new pokemon but give us mostly new info like features/plot/gym leaders/mega evolutions please.

Nicolas721

Reaction score
This is my prediction

August 1st

-Six new Pokemon
-Customization confirmed but not fully explained
-Announcement of Digimon Adventure Forever

CoroCoro
-Four new Pokemon
-Islands' names confirmed but no landmarks or places named.

World Championships
-Final evolution of Salandit.

September 1st
-Seven new Pokemon
-Bicycle confirmed but not fully explained

Maybe it's a joke, maybe not :ROFLMAO:

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
I'm going to make my own predictions also

August 1st
-
Two new Pokemon
-New feature
-Info on Melemele Island

August Corocoro
-All island names and information about them
-Two new Pokemon
-Melemele city names
-Confirmation on Gyms

Pokemon World Championship
-Salandit evolution

Matleo

Reaction score
I think they should show us together something like 30-40 if we get more then 100.
Hope more for pokemon with new abilities and moves.(especially if its going to block or give a uniqe immunity to a group of moves)
Or they want to save the best for the last breath.

Alolan Ninetales

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
I just want to know what the middle evolutions are for the starters. That's all I want and maybe a gym leader introduction at this point. Probably won't happen but I can dream, right? :p

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
When was this mentioned???
Island Trials were mentioned long ago at E3 after the demonstration of Pokemon Sun and Moon. Someone asked a question of what it took to become a Champion or something and the woman answering mentioned something about Island Trials being a part of it.

wooperdestroyer

Wooper are the spawns of Quagsire
Reaction score
Island Trials were mentioned long ago at E3 after the demonstration of Pokemon Sun and Moon. Someone asked a question of what it took to become a Champion or something and the woman answering mentioned something about Island Trials being a part of it.
Now my interest has peaked I wonder if this could replace gyms

Last edited:

Esserise

Her Wraith
Reaction score
Yes... Gyms are necessary for the game.
Strictly speaking, I don't think it is Gyms themselves that are "necessary" so much as it is having some kind of periodic benchmark system that revolves around boss battles. You could hypothetically drop the "Gym" aesthetic in favor of a similar structure, as long as it could fulfill the same functions.

Lufenium

#1 Wooloo Fan
Reaction score
I kindof hope the August 1st announcement is more than just new Pokemon. Seeing the new Pokemon is great, but I want more on Alola itself and some kind of story line hints.

After the Island Trials tease, I am very open to the idea of Game Freak having a different story to the one we all know and love.