• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

That's kind of interesting... although I don't think it might be related to SM, it says something about the fiscal year.
I wonder what the 28 is though, it's on the plasma screen but not in the post.
Maybe the date? Could have been the 28th of the month, a few days ago.

I thought it meant that's how long the company's existed? I mean, RG took about 6 years to produce or something like that? Maybe Gamefreak was born about two years before that...

EDIT: Just checked; on April 26th, GameFreak will be 27 years old... So maybe it's like "This is going to be our 28th year!" or something.

I thought it meant that's how long the company's existed? I mean, RG took about 6 years to produce or something like that? Maybe Gamefreak was born about two years before that...

EDIT: Just checked; on April 26th, GameFreak will be 27 years old... So maybe it's like "This is going to be our 28th year!" or something.

Bloody hell! Gamefreak is my age!

...and now I feel old ;___;

Same age as me too. I literally grew up with pokemon. That's a better way of thinking about it.

Ditto that, though I just turned 27 lat month. But I not only grew up with Pokemon, I introduced it to my old hometown (and is still probably being ridiculed by the bullies for it). But, hey, it's been a good run for GF, and still is, as lasting 27-28 years isn't easy for any company, especially a gaming company, where expectations can be high.

Anyway, we should be nearing the time for the Pokenchi or whatever to air. Hopefully we get some juicy trailers and/or news to enjoy.

Ditto that, though I just turned 27 lat month. But I not only grew up with Pokemon, I introduced it to my old hometown (and is still probably being ridiculed by the bullies for it). But, hey, it's been a good run for GF, and still is, as lasting 27-28 years isn't easy for any company, especially a gaming company, where expectations can be high.

Anyway, we should be nearing the time for the Pokenchi or whatever to air. Hopefully we get some juicy trailers and/or news to enjoy.
Then we'll have more things to speculate and talk about.

*heavy breathing*

I'm trying not to be hyped, but I can't help it, I AM SO HYPED.

It's not just the idea of news/gameplay footage, it's this coming together of the fans to watch a stream of Japanese TV in the hope they might show something. It reminds me so much of BW and BW2, back when I used to be scrounging Pokemon Smash streams every Saturday night, all summer. That was such an awesome time to be a fan.

Even if they show us nothing new, I love this fandom! :)

I expect a 10 second clip of S&M footage and nothing else. I won't hype myself for more.

A 10-second clip of unseen footage would be great actually. As long as we get something new and not a rehash of the reveal trailer I'll be pleased.

While I think at most, it'll just be an explanation of the announcement trailer, I'll stay hopeful that at least gives us something to talk about till corocoro please show us something PLEASE

I can't believe people honestly got themselves so hyped for this; I mean, the exact same thing has been happening since before some of the kids on the show were even born :p.

Fortunately, there's not long until the next CoroCoro issue though. I mean, it will likely leak at the beginning of the week after next.

Back
Top Bottom