• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Apparently the Pokemon twitter tweeted about Fusion evolution, but took it down? Please tell me the tweet was photoshopped or was a joke.

Here you go.

image.png

It's pretty much fake... so yeah. lol

Not suggesting this twitter post is real, or doesn't have a 99.9% likelihood to be a complete fake. But pokemon social media has made the mistake of incorrectly posting things in such a way that it has prematurely revealed information before. More than once, even.
Regretably I am not recalling any notable incidents. The best I can think of is the 1 frame slip up that revealed furfrou in a trailer.

Yeah, disregard the OCtober 10th part, but we do seem to be getting something on the 10th (which would be the 9th functionally in the West). So can we all wait the next 4 days?

Kinda bit sceptical about this month. Last time they trolled us twice and I cannot afford to take it again. Of course, chances are big now, however it doesn't guarantee to be enormous hype news.

They are saying "first news" which means they are finally going to reveal something about Sun and Moon to us. Then again, this could just be overhyping again and they're just going to reveal something like "Oh. We have a concrete date now. Its gonna be released November 15th."

They are saying "first news" which means they are finally going to reveal something about Sun and Moon to us. Then again, this could just be overhyping again and they're just going to reveal something like "Oh. We have a concrete date now. Its gonna be released November 15th."

I don't think they'd update the site just for that.

They pretty much promised boxart this month and considering how the mascot Legendaries since Dialga and Palkia haven't been revealed in CoroCoro, this is definitely the mascot Legendaries. Though I hope they reveal the starters and PCs as well.

I don't think they'd update the site just for that.

They pretty much promised boxart this month and considering how the mascot Legendaries since Dialga and Palkia haven't been revealed in CoroCoro, this is definitely the mascot Legendaries. Though I hope they reveal the starters and PCs as well.

Yeah I'm gonna hope its them just revealing the potential Solgaleo and Lunaala mascot Legendaries and HOPEFULLY the starters. I honestly wouldn't count out a trailer being released, though it feels like the chances are small.

Yeah I'm gonna hope its them just revealing the potential Solgaleo and Lunaala mascot Legendaries and HOPEFULLY the starters. I honestly wouldn't count out a trailer being released, though it feels like the chances are small.
Based on what?

Junichi Masuda himself is saying we will see information. Coro Coro has promised box art. This means that we will at least see the box legendaries on Tuesday. By this time for XY and BW we already had in-game footage so I see no reason not to do the full blown trailer now. It's time.

Based on what?

Junichi Masuda himself is saying we will see information. Coro Coro has promised box art. This means that we will at least see the box legendaries on Tuesday. By this time for XY and BW we already had in-game footage so I see no reason not to do the full blown trailer now. It's time.

I'm just saying based on how little information we've gotten so far, but you're right. It is time we got a full blown trailer like we got for X and Y when it was announced.

I expect a trailer as well. Them just uploading pokes to the main page would be anticlimactic.

Maybe it won't be a trailer, maybe it'll be a video with Masuda or something but I expect a video of sorts.

Finally, I was getting anxious of when they gonna throw things out this month.

Very good news. I'm sure that it has something to do with the promise of CoroCoro for further news in May. So, at least I expect the two legendary pokemon.

Makes sense. Corocoro promised to reveal the box art, and presumably the mascots in the upcoming edition. Nintendo will want a global reveal though, hence a trailer just before the leaks come out.

I wouldn't expect starters though guys. That's another big reveal in itself. It'll be overworld and box mascots at best. To be honest, most games wouldn't reveal so much this far before release.

Finally. I can't wait to see the new stuff.

Problem is that CoroCoro comes out on the 14th this month iirc, so chances are that leaks will spoil the reveal. I think I'm gonna stay away from Pokemon news until Tuesday

I'm wondering how they will reaveal the update. Will it be a new trailer, an update on their official websites with new information or are they planning a new pokemon direct for this day (which will announce later today)?

Praise Arceus!

*circles date of 10th May on calendar*

I'll be on around checking further.

Back
Top Bottom