• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

To be fair it could be a video with no actual gameplay footage. They could just flash up the Sugimori art of the box mascots, reveal their names and then call it a day. :mad: There's obviously fair reason to be hyped since some news is better than what (little) we have now, but it being put on Youtube isn't an outright confirmation of gameplay footage. It might seem likely but until it airs it's best to keep somewhat reasonable expectations and look at all options.

For real tho I hope I am wrong with this! Just trying to not get suckered in too much juuuust incase :p

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How many hours to the release anyways? I'm confused if we're getting it today/tonight (in America) or if it's late tuesday for Japan = early tuesday for us.

It's 7:13am PST which is where I am.

How many hours to the release anyways? I'm confused if we're getting it today/tonight (in America) or if it's late tuesday for Japan = early tuesday for us.

It's 7:13am PST which is where I am.

You're 8 hours behind me and the announcement for me is 13:00 tomorrow. So it'll be 5am tomorrow morning for you, if I worked that out right.

I think it's (generally) something like this:

West Coast - 5am
East Coast - 8am
UK - 1pm
Europe - 2pm?
Japan - 9pm
Australia - 10pm
NZ - midnight

Someone can correct me if some of these are wrong.

You're 8 hours behind me and the announcement for me is 13:00 tomorrow. So it'll be 5am tomorrow morning for you, if I worked that out right.

West Coast - 5am
East Coast - 8am
UK - 1pm
Europe - 2pm?
Japan - 9pm
Australia - 10pm
NZ - midnight

I've done some looking around and that sounds about right. Thanks a lot Soki and Zeb, and that works out fantastically, I'll be right at my computer for the announcement! :D

West Coast - 5am
East Coast - 8am
UK - 1pm
Europe - 2pm?
Japan - 9pm
Australia - 10pm
NZ - midnight

It's indeed 2pm for most of Europe and (I think) 3pm for East Europe.

Reactions: Zeb
So its confirmed that we're getting a video on Youtube! I don't know what they plan on showing, but I really hope it is the Sun and Moon trailer we've all been waiting for. Its about time we got some real news and they HAVE been hyping this up a lot.

So its confirmed that we're getting a video on Youtube! I don't know what they plan on showing, but I really hope it is the Sun and Moon trailer we've all been waiting for. Its about time we got some real news and they HAVE been hyping this up a lot.

Yep and it'll be on the "Pokemon CoJp" channel, not the English one so make sure you subscribe to it if you haven't.

There's a running countdown on the Bulbagarden facebook as well.

I wish it was an hour later as I'd rather not get up for an 8 am announcement, but I guess it could be a worse time lol I think I'll probably sleep the extra hour and just catch up after it's done lol

I wish it was an hour later as I'd rather not get up for an 8 am announcement, but I guess it could be a worse time lol I think I'll probably sleep the extra hour and just catch up after it's done lol
Be happy that both of us can wake up at 7am and see it at 8am. People in Hawaii have to see it at 2am and they have to choose to stay up late or not. People in the west cost have to wake up at 4am to see it at 5 am or wait until they wake up. Some have to go to school/work at 8am.

Be happy that both of us can wake up at 7am and see it at 8am. People in Hawaii have to see it at 2am and they have to choose to stay up late or not. People in the west cost have to wake up at 4am to see it at 5 am or wait until they wake up. Some have to go to school/work at 8am.

This is a fair thing to say hahahaha I'll still make my decision tonight whether I want to get an extra hour of sleep or not though lol

That YT page will break from all the freaking refreshes. I guess it will be a trailer showing us Nthing/sthing/everything. I'm glad Pokemon is bit moving on from the dull CoroCoro promotion. I think with the ganes being released at the same time everywhere they should exploit social media a lot more and I'm happy they are doing it .

19 hours 30 minutes to go.

Masuda is apparently telling people to check the Pokemon Youtube tomorrow. So a video is confirmed! The content of the video however will have to be seen. Might just be art of the mascots and no gameplay footage at all or we could be treated! (Please treat us Masuda...)

Here's where he's saying it: Look for tomorrow : 増田順一 公式ブログ

Nice! Tomorrow morning is gonna be great.

Won't be able to see the update live as, to my knowledge, it starts at 6 AM my time and there's no way I'm getting up that early for this.

Back
Top Bottom