• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Did they confirmed how we get the information? New youtube video, tweets or site update?

I think most are assuming it will be the same as for the last games. Site update + a trailer of the new information.

How many bets it'll be a few minutes late and people will explode? :p

How many bets it'll be a few minutes late and people will explode? :p

Last time the update was a couple minutes late as well. I don't think it's a reason to freak out lol.

Very strange that Solgaleo isn't fire at all. Did you see the new Rotom form?

DUUUUUUDE, Lunala's signature attack looks so awesome. I can't wait to play though! Ghost/Psychic, that is rough. 4x to ghost and dark, that is not cool...

Huh. Confirmation on Solgaleo/Lunala's names and types, confirmation of Kukui as the Professor, our rival's name, and the reveal of that Lillie girl. A bit more than I was expecting. Speaking of Lillie, the fact that she's described as a "Professor Kukui's mysterious assistant" rather than just "Professor Kukui's assistant" kinda makes me wonder about her involvement.

One last thing: take a good look at the protagonists' wrists. Mega Rings, perhaps?

Am I the only one that doesn't really trust Lillie at all?

Please GameFreak, let bracelets be Gen VII's Mega Ring and not some convoluted new mechanic.
I am hoping the other way around, lol. Do you also notice the Pokeball symbols on the PCs' hats are squares instead of round?

Speaking of Lillie, the fact that she's described as a "Professor Kukui's mysterious assistant" rather than just "Professor Kukui's assistant" kinda makes me wonder about her involvement.

The official site says she's important to SM's story too, whereas Hau doesn't have a line saying that. So there's more to her for sure.

@Arcalargo; I don't think she's the team leader, but rather an agent sent to infiltrate Kukui's lab, either to steal or pass on information to the leader.

DUUUUUUDE, Lunala's signature attack looks so awesome. I can't wait to play though! Ghost/Psychic, that is rough. 4x to ghost and dark, that is not cool...
The ability is a Multiscale clone so Lunala will definitely hold up better than Confined Hoopa.

Back
Top Bottom