• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

I notice we got no hint for more Sun and Moon info for next month. Maybe they are focusing on the movie for the next month? I would like a little bit of info though. Anyway, E3 could have old or new news but I like some new info even if it is small.

We'll hopefully be able to get some more footage of the games and probably the English names for the new Pokemon from CoroCoro. Maybe if we're lucky, they could show another new Pokemon within the footage. I could see them revealing the early route bird Pokemon from the announcement trailer that way, but that's probably the most I could see from that potential route. Either way, we should have some more bits of information and footage tomorrow, so that's neat.

Does anyone find it odd that Nekkoala and Iwanko haven't been updated to the official site yet since CoroCoro has been out for a few hours?

From what I've seen whatever this special presentation is will likely just a be a recap of what we already have. Japan still needs a formal introduction to all the info so it makes sense. With that said I could still see us getting a little something extra like maybe a formal showing of Nekkoala and Iwanko, but without an announcement for the rest of the world it doesn't make much sense to have anything brand new talked about.

From what I've seen whatever this special presentation is will likely just a be a recap of what we already have. Japan still needs a formal introduction to all the info so it makes sense. With that said I could still see us getting a little something extra like maybe a formal showing of Nekkoala and Iwanko, but without an announcement for the rest of the world it doesn't make much sense to have anything brand new talked about.
I think it might be something different IMO. TPC streamed E3 on NicoNico for their JP audience and even released the new Pokémon on Twitter when they were first seen.

According to Serebii Joe the event is listed as a recap and seems to only be available to Japanese fans, so best not to expect much. It does beg the question of when we're getting Nekkoala and Iwanko officially revealed.

What's the source for that?

Serebii

"It has been confirmed that Pokémon will have a booth at the World Hobby Fair '16 Summer on June 25th & June 26th. At this event, there will be five things. First, Abarerukun and Rinka from Pokénchi will be there and take the main stage. There will be a quiz rally and an exclusive sneak-peak at the movie, Volcanion & The Ingenious Magearna. Finally, Pokémon Sun & Moon will be there and game producer & series director, Junichi Masuda will be on stage with a playthrough of part of the game."

Why do we have a friend rival? Remember Blue, Silver from first two generations... Pff.

Calm down. Don't forget that the starter that is stronger than the PC is still out there. We don't know if Hau is the only rival. He may play a role more like the role of Bianca or Shauna, the friendly side of the rivalry, especially since he picks the Mon that the PC is strong agains. But we don't know what happens to the third starter. We haven't got any info on that subject just yet, so it's possible that we may get yet another player in the mix. That Trainer could be a la Silver, where the last Starter is stolen from the Professor, or it could be a Trainer who already got his/her Starter and battles you shortly after your friendly match with Hau, seeing you with potential (and maybe some jealousy that the PC has seen one of the guardians of the island). We don't know enough yet to confirm if Hau is our only rival. There could very well be another player in the mix. So don't get so worked up just yet, as we don't have a ton of info to confirm or deny that Hau is the only rival. After all, they wouldn't abandon having a rival with the Mon that is Super Effective against yours, now would they? So simmer down and we'll see what happens next.

We could have a return of the only good part of X/Y's awful posse of weird friends, the opposite-gendered PC could be our "real rival" and maybe (s)he could even be a bit of a jerk? I like Hau a lot, and have loved the friendly rivals since they started happening in R/S/E, but I don't want that to be all we get.

Question is whether they dedicate next month to the movie and not the games? I am sure we get something but surely they want people to put their attention to the movie.

Does anyon eknows if Yummongose has evolved form

i know the new regional bird pokemon has two evoultions line just like many regional birds such as Fletching, Pidgy, Startly, and Pidove

Back
Top Bottom