• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Why hasn't TPCi announced Iwanko and Nekkoara for international fans? We already know about them so they might as well tell us their English names. TPCi usually reveals stuff for everyone else after Coro Coro comes out but not this time I guess.

Why hasn't TPCi announced Iwanko and Nekkoara for international fans? We already know about them so they might as well tell us their English names. TPCi usually reveals stuff for everyone else after Coro Coro comes out but not this time I guess.
They'll probably reveal it on July 7th along with the other stuff from the event in one big trailer.

There still is the World Hobby Fair from June 25 to June 26. They could officially reveal Iwanko and Nekkoala over there since they were only revealed in CoroCoro.

By the way, does anyone remember when in XY we started getting information on the anime adaptation? I know with Best Wishes by now I think that settei with Ash and Iris had leaked.

By the way, does anyone remember when in XY we started getting information on the anime adaptation?
They revealed a generic poster and some minimal footage in July (just about Ash and the starters). The real details were announced in September.

I know you and me don't see eye to eye on the anime but that's one of the more exciting parts for me...at the very least I like seeing the New Pokemon animated, though the thrill is a bit reduced since the models and the more expressive official art this time around + multiple poses helps make them a bit more endearing compared to when we got a single, static Sugimori art + sprite. I remember totally going 180 on Oshawott once we saw it in anime footage compared to its lifeless official art.

Mark your calendars we'll be getting our next batch of Sun and Moon news next Friday

Indeed, according to Serebii:
It has been confirmed that the next batch of Pokémon Sun & Moon information is to be released on the official sites on July 1st at 22:00 JST, which is 14:00 BST, 15:00 CEST, 09:00 EDT & 06:00 PDT. It's not currently known what information will be revealed at this time but be sure to keep checking back for news

I will be home just in time :D

Would the fact that there is an announcement for "next batch" of news on July 1st confirm that there would be no news on June 26th?

And once again the time is very inconvenient for me XD

Oh well, I'm looking forward to what we see next. I have to say that I like this monthly update system they're using.

Would the fact that there is an announcement for "next batch" of news on July 1st confirm that there would be no news on June 26th?

Well you also have to consider, the news regarding July 1 was made by the Japan Pokemon company account. There may be a very slim chance that we may still get some "news" on June 26, probably just something we have already seen. English names for the Koala and the Dog maybe? Not betting on it, but there is a slim possibility.

Hm, the first 2 news batches showing the starters and the legendaries seemed pretty obvious to me. This time around they could show anything. New Pokemon, new characters, new gameplay features, anything. So whatever happens will be a nice treat for me.

I only hope they'll officially explain Hala's role and show off the coro coro revealed Pokemon.

I could see them showcasing the new evil team in the next batch of news. It would help to give more of an indication of what the storyline will be about. Although I don't know if they'd show them before any new Gym Leaders. I'm still hoping that we'll get the English names for Iwanko and Nekkokola this weekend, but if not, we'll most likely get that next week. I hope that there will be other new Pokemon revealed as well.

I predict we'll see the first two gym leaders. They actually didn't do as much with Team Flare pre-release as I expected them to and it's probably for the better. Focus on the world and the new pokemon unless you really have a lot you want to do with the story.

I predict we'll see the first two gym leaders. They actually didn't do as much with Team Flare pre-release as I expected them to and it's probably for the better. Focus on the world and the new pokemon unless you really have a lot you want to do with the story.

This. I'd like to see more info on the gym leaders. I'm not so much worried about the evil team.

When did we get the evo's for the starters for XY?

This. I'd like to see more info on the gym leaders. I'm not so much worried about the evil team.

When did we get the evo's for the starters for XY?
Not until close to launch I don't think.

Back
Top Bottom