• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

I'm expecting at least 2 of the following:

• One or two new Pokémon
  • English names and gameplay of Nekkoala and Iwanko
  • Evil Team
  • One or two Gym Leaders

More news! We got potential for new stuff tomorrow and Sunday, and the 1st. I doubt Junichi Masuda will reveal any major secrets, but I can imagine seeing a different town, maybe a new Pokemon, or maybe a Gym Leader.
Got a source for the news coming tomorrow?

Yeah, the World Hobby Fair. I figure by the way say 'finally', we'll probably see Masuda play Sun and Moon on the 26th, but either way, we still might see new stuff! Its possible though he could just play what was played at E3, though I hope not.

News on the first of July? I think it is pretty cool that we got news before corocoro in this month and now next month. Hopefully it be new news.

Two megas that represent each game (like Camerupt and Sharpedo in ORAS), the evil team and the third legendary is what I'm expecting. It'll be really interesting to see the latter's typing.

All the emphasis on Ash-Greninja lately, it makes me worried that Mega Evolution will become nothing more than an afterthought in Gen 7. Kind of how Triple/Rotation battles were highlighted more in Gen 5 and rarely seen in gen 6. That said, Triple/Rotation battles were kind of lame.

All the emphasis on Ash-Greninja lately, it makes me worried that Mega Evolution will become nothing more than an afterthought in Gen 7. Kind of how Triple/Rotation battles were highlighted more in Gen 5 and rarely seen in gen 6. That said, Triple/Rotation battles were kind of lame.

They can't get rid of Megas - they're "Pokemon". Semi-distinct, but still Pokemon and thus are meant to be infinitely marketed.

The anime has basically stated that Ash Greninja is basically on the level of a Mega Evolution except Ash passes out if Greninja does. So I'd expect a similar mechanic in the games. It's basically another form of Mega but if it faints, you loose the battle because the trainer goes down with it.

Of course, they could also just totally half-ass it and have "Synchro" be Mega Evolutions with a fancy new name and less drastic changes in each Pokemon that uses it.

Basically, I want them to reveal this feature ASAP because it could really screw up the series as a whole if not handled carefully.

Has the World Hobby Fair ever had anything major with a new Pokemon game?

For example with XY this is all we got:

During the World Hobby Fair today, there was a stage show that featured a battle between two players, each using three Kalos Pokémon (Froakie, Chespin, Fennekin, Gogoat, Helioptile & Noivern). There was also another battle, making it the first place to have seen Double Battles in Pokémon X & Y where another battle used Noivern, Spewpa, Lapras & Hydreigon VS Litleo, Talonflame, Charizard and Lucario. Within that battle, several minor details about the moves that certain Pokémon learn were revealed. Specifically in regards to classic moves that are in their learnset. As such, I have updated the pre-release Pokémon page with listings of the moves that are known for each Pokémon

Has the World Hobby Fair ever had anything major with a new Pokemon game?

For example with XY this is all we got:
There's some talk of Yungoos evolving only once and Grubbin evolving twice

To the surprise of absolutely no one.

I think this time we will definately get at least one Mega and maybe 3-4 new pokemon (including the two the Corocoro already revealed).

I hope we learn about those stones on the main player's wrists also

Screenshot_20160624-235845.png
volcanion fused with magearna anything to do with the stones?

Maybe July 1st they'll go ahead and reveal Grubbin's entire family, like how we knew Vivillon's rather quickly. It's the one Pokemon I'm the most interested in seeing how it evolves next to the Starters since it looks to become a cool beetle perhaps.

There's gonna be stuff for Sun and Moon at Pokenchi on July 3rd, but as we know, Pokenchi isn't anything special at all to tune into for news. Its likely to be a recap of what we'll learn on July 1st.

Has Junichi Masuda gotten on stage yet to play Sun and Moon?

Isn't it after midnight now in Japan? I read somewhere that he will play part of the games at the 26th!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Well at least the 1st promised some Sun and Moon news. It might be new news considering that the news on June 2nd was new.

Back
Top Bottom