• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Grubbin having two evolved forms would make sense given how small it is already. Yungoo having only one evolved form would be fitting too. I was hoping to get the English names for Iwanko and Nekkoala, but I can see why that didn't happen. Having confirmed news for Friday helps with that too since that will almost definitely be in the next batch of news. I'm not expecting much for July 3rd, but we could get some new footage of stuff we already know about at least.

Is this legit? It's apparently filming of the Pokenchi segment with Masuda from the preview, but lacking the "?" and with a Pokemon visible...

3xvqWfy.jpg

I do find it odd that the only twitter that's mentioned the news for july 1st is the pokemon japan one, and not the others. Do they usually start mentioning it closer to the date?

I do find it odd that the only twitter that's mentioned the news for july 1st is the pokemon japan one, and not the others. Do they usually start mentioning it closer to the date?

I don't speak Japanese, so the event is probably going to exclusive for Japan with the information being released in other languages shortly thereafter.

I like to see some evolutions for the ones we have and some new pokemon. Maybe introduce of a gym leader and evil team?

Its a battery shaped cocoon, actually pretty damn thoughtful and makes sense. Its that ugly fish which needs to be questioned, and Togedemaru is borderline.

The fish is OK, it got the hypnotic color, the teeth, the lips, and the feminine eye, I like it.

I actually kinda like togedemaru I wasn't disappointed its my new favorite :X3:

Whatever you do, DON'T Google Togedemaru ಠ_ಠ....

Woah, that's a lot of new Pokemon!

- Tapu Koko looks freaking amazing! Definitely one of my favorite Gen 7 Pokemon so far. Not to mention it's one of the most interesting Fairy-type designs so far and I think the only Pokemon who was 2 words in its name.

- Denjimushi isn't bad for an early bug-type middle stage Pokemon. The battery-cocoon concept is far more interesting than Spewpa.

- Kuwaganon not only looks badass but it also has an interesting type! I'm not a huge fan of Bugs but if it also has good stats like Scolipede and Leavanny I will seriously consider putting it in my team.

- Jijīron... I'm not sure how I feel about it. It has a unique typing but I'm not really fond of its design. Hoping for an evolution to make it more interesting, though I have the feeling it will be a single stage Pokemon.

- Hagigishiri looks creepy and funny at the same time. I think I'll pass on that one.

- Aburī has another unique type combination. Really adorable!

- Togedemaru is predictably this gen's PikaClone. Not very interested in PikaClones in general but it's likeable overall.

- Zygarde 50% also has Swarm Change now. Which makes me wonder - if 10% is weaker than 50% what's the point of using it in battle? And what's the connection between 10% and 50%?

Probably. I think the leak earlier forced their hand a little. I can't see them revealing 7 new Pokemon today and then even more tomorrow.

Wow, love the new Pokemon!

Tapu Koko is gorgeously designed. I feel like GF are really knocking the legendary designs out of the ballpark lately.

Charjabug made me laugh, because hello minibus Pokemon! Of course the concept is a charger/battery, which is a really cool idea for an electric/bug. And I can't blame it for looking dorky, because the cocoon stage of the 3 stage bug always looks awkward. And it evolves into the amazing Vikavolt, so I'm not gonna complain. Definitely choosing a Grubbin during one of my playthroughs! :O

Drampa...I love Drampa so, so much!Thinking it's a single stage Pokemon, but maaaaybe it'll have a cute pre-evolved baby dragon stage.

Bruxish is a weird mix between beautiful and horrendous. Still trying to decide which. Hopefully it'll grow on me. (Mr Mime took YEARS to grow on me)

Cutiefly is going to evolve into something amazing, I can feel it...!

Togedemaru...eh. It's cute. Pretty much your standard Pika clone, just like Plusle/Minun, Dedenne and the rest.

Bruxish is a weird mix between beautiful and horrendous. Still trying to decide which. Hopefully it'll grow on me. (Mr Mime took YEARS to grow on me)

I wonder if Bruxish is partly inspired by psychedelic art. That's what comes to my mind when I look at it, and fittingly, it is a Psychic type.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom