• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

We never got the stats of the Pokémon during X and Y's pre-release period, so we won't get the stats from Sun and Moon's pre-release period as well.

Masuda's show at Japan Expo seems to be happening at 12:30 French time which is just under 2 hours away. Remember we're not guaranteed anything from it, so don't get hyped, but you never know what might happen.

Nintendo of France's Twitter is saying Masuda has an announcement for the end of the presentation.

e: I should clarify that it's not confirmed to be in relation to SM so don't get hyped (still) :p

New trailer's out, if it hasn't already been posted! It's revealed the Pokémon Salandit, a Poison/Fire type! 21 minutes ago as of this post.

Interesting ability, Corrosion... It overrides Poison immunities, at least by type!

Love the ability, wonder if this Pokemon have enough stats to be on a toxic stall team.

Salandit is amazing! Love the design, the typing, the ability! I'm also torn between Salandit and Litten now since I have a no-type-overlaps rule on my teams.

I was surprise to see a new pokemon but pleased with what we got. A unique Poison/Fire pokemon that can poison Steel and other Poison types is definitely awesome in my books. Guess that rules out Litten evolving into a Fire/Poison but who knows.

I was surprise to see a new pokemon but pleased with what we got. A unique Poison/Fire pokemon that can poison Steel and other Poison types is definitely awesome in my books. Guess that rules out Litten evolving into a Fire/Poison but who knows.
Not necessarily, although I do agree that it does lessen the likelihood a bit in my eyes.

Still, Litten strikes me as more of a direct fighter and not a debuffer like our little komodo here.

Corrosion does make me wonder if we'll see an ability that allows you to paralyze Electric types, freeze Ice types, and burn Fire types. Since I'm choosing Popplio, I'm definitely catching a Salandit for my team. I just love that typing.

The amazing designs and the unique type combinations go on! I love this pokemon. This generation keep going amazing so far!

Back
Top Bottom