• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKosBJ1Uko0

The trailer for those that need it.

Also I was kinda close with my suggestion for the bear's name xD I said bear + unaware (Unabear) but it ended up being bear + beware (Beaware)!

I'm somewhat disappointed they seem to be focusing on new Pokemon constantly. I want to hear more about the new features...

Actually, it was hit with a super effective move. So it's possible (and seems likely to me) that it'll only flee if it's hit with a super effective attack.
No, go look at the official website. It flee or switch out if HP drop below half.

MORE POKEMON? Yeah, this gen is going to have a Unova tier upgrade, I can feel it.
-Wimpod is cool. Bug/Water, and this time it better stick. Trilobites are amazingly cool imo, and the fact that it's a scared cat is such a cool design philosophy.
-Bounsweet is probably gonna become grass flying, with it bouncing high enough to stay afloat.
-Mudsdale is uh, okay a horse.
-That lei is super cute I love it.

Fluffy is such a double edged sword, but it makes sooooo much sense. Stellar job on the abilities this round.
Hyper Training say fucking what? Level 100 Pokemon getting extra stats? Meta game is going to change forever.

OK, Bounsweet is clearly based off the mangosteen, my favorite fruit.

I love the new Mons. This gen sure is hitting several home runs with the new designs. And since we've seen so many Mons already, it looks like we'll be getting close to 100 or so this time around, which I'm quite delighted to see. Now we have plenty of choices.

And did I see that right? Hyper Training helps increase IVs!? The metagame just got busted big time. This means basically EVERY Pokemon can be viable no matter what. Sheesh, GF, you're starting to become quite impressive lately with all these new reveals and such.

God Hyper training will be a huge help for competive training. May be a bit too OP for the main game tho.

Hold up, hold up. We can now increase our Pokemon's IV? ALRIGHT! Now getting that perfect shiny just became a heck of a lot easier. Also, I cracked at Bewear, but I liked that they kept Mimikyu's name.

Really not too happy they're showing so many Pokémon so soon, it's starting to feel like X/Y again where almost no surprises were left :( Not too excited about any of them either, they're okay but nothing I'd choose for my team (except for maybe Bounsweet, but depends on it's evo).

Being able to host your own competitions though!! That's something I've really been waiting for and seriously thought we'd never get I'm so happy :cry:

What are the names of the new pokemon? i'm at school and i cant get on youtube, only the japanese website..and i cant read japanese

What are the names of the new pokemon? i'm at school and i cant get on youtube, only the japanese website..and i cant read japanese

The bug is Wimpod
The lei is Comfey
The plant is Bounsweet
The horse is Mudsdale
The bear from Corocoro is Bewear
The Pikachu merch disguise from Corocoro is Mimikyu

Back
Top Bottom